No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad he showed gheyrat: https://www.persianleague.com/13282-...bm-2vyPcg7G0bI

Comment

Anyone in twitter, please report such posts:

Both players, Walker and criminal war Iranian (Brighton player) both should had red cards

https://twitter.com/CitizenFc/status...50464179400704
      https://twitter.com/CitizenFc/status...20258215796744

Comment

Lol @ sia’s Always trying to intimidate somebody. Alireza was like get the hell out of here with that bs, bro don’t you know I’m from Qazvin!

Comment

Tbh, the smart thing to do there for him was in fact to go down & send that bozo marching & give his team a far more releastic chance of getting back in that game & possibly progress to final ..!
          Gamesmanship, psyching-out & throwing your opponent off the main objective @ hand is in fact a big part of football or any other game for that matter ..!
          especially so in do or die, ladder stages of such hotly contested tournaments ..! (Ref. TM v Iraq @ AC 15)

Comment

^Pooladi? 🤔

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...player-ratings

Kyle Walker today: "Booed constantly, the ex-Spur looked rattled. Not his usual marauding presence. Made mistakes."

I wonder what's rattled him?

Comment

On another note, look at Son's power today in his goal against City in Spurs' 1-0 win for the champions league.

https://twitter.com/footynews34/stat...16242113953792

This is what I want to see JB do when he is in that wing-forward role, and I think he has the ability to do things like this once he gets his confidence back. Bulking might have made him slower but like others, he will get back up to speed again. Good to see CH believes in him, lets hope that they bolster the midfield so that he has players who are on his wavelength...

Comment

He should be scoring like Son did today against Man. City in championship league, he plays in similar positions. Too bad he does not have good players around him like Son does.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                    He should be scoring like Son did today against Man. City in championship league, he plays in similar positions. Too bad he does not have good players around him like Son does.
                    Exactly!

We have nullified Son 5 consecutive times under CQ, where he just doesn't have the same kind of players around him for Korea as he has for Spurs.

JB so far hasn't actually had a team with that level of talent around him....

Comment

I was gonna say the same thing: ARJ would have buried it too. Nice goal, but nothing beyond his abilities.

It's annoying to hear all of the bashing, when it's still his first season, and he plays on a relegation-fighting defensive team. People also forget he signed a 5 year contract. It's far from being a make or bust season. So just be patient, enjoy the journey, and be happy that one of our players is now getting consistent playing time in the world's most competitive soccer league.

Even if he doesn't "succeed" at Brighton, he definitely will on a more offensive team in a top 3 league.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                        I was gonna say the same thing: ARJ would have buried it too. Nice goal, but nothing beyond his abilities.

It's annoying to hear all of the bashing, when it's still his first season, and he plays on a relegation-fighting defensive team. People also forget he signed a 5 year contract. It's far from being a make or bust season. So just be patient, enjoy the journey, and be happy that one of our players is now getting consistent playing time in the world's most competitive soccer league.

Even if he doesn't "succeed" at Brighton, he definitely will on a more offensive team in a top 3 league.
                        Agree, but not sure I see a path to a "more offensive team in a top 3 league", unless he starts scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                          The rest of the Spurs side did not have much joy in attack. I think Son has got that extra ounce of pace that makes him special.

Man City played two defensive midfielders from the start, like they did in the last 20 minutes against Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            The rest of the Spurs side did not have much joy in attack. I think Son has got that extra ounce of pace that makes him special.
                            There is no doubt that he is a special club player. Any club side would love to have him in their squad.

We see him play internationally where he is a completely different player, under our last coach in our 5 consecutive games between Iran and Korea (4 wins and 1 draw for Iran) he was completely anonymous. They were important games (World Cup qualifiers, meaning that Korea were second in the qualifying group two consecutive times).

So the question always arises for us why he is so different for his club than for his country...

Comment

This is the reason why Son is so much more ahead of Jahanbakhsh. Jahanbakhsh at the same time was training in Damash Tehran.

In August 2008, Son dropped out of Dongbuk High School (formerly FC Seoul U-18 Team)[10] and joined Hamburger SV's youth academy at the age of 16 through Korea Football Association Youth Project.

Comment

JB is a disappointment, but the guy really hasn't had that many chances. He's not evne allowed to take cornoers or free kicks...

His competitoin Knocky Fart heart has been there 2 years in EPL and just has like 2 goals...not like everyone else is killing it
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X