This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    We do as much as we can to minimize IR's controlling flow of information inside the country. While we are free of IR's censorship in abroad, our public image can get hurt by IR's stupidity and biased foreign media on top of that. Internet is free and people have access to it but how many people really go through different channels to get the balanced news? very small fraction of people. Majority rely on TV or major news agencies. There is a recent shift toward social media or alternative online media among younger generation but it lacks credibility in many cases such as this one.
    Well good point? How many and who are using the internet?
    We can make a few assumptions, and put people in categories like industrial countrys, 3rd World countrys, diffrent age groups and so on.

But Non of them will give you the answer over how the reader or viewer will percsive it, cause u dont know their past experiences in life.

Sure u dont go and read a German newspapers if you live in France and want to know what is happening in France, but it is you who make your decisions based from your own experiences in life.

With social media it takes 2 seconds for a news to spread over the World I think most people can tell wich sources online is realible and not!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      You're right PL jaan, we don't know about most of the stuff behind the scenes. But I'm only talking about the friendlies here - we do know about that stuff since it's out in the open. And my question is definitely not about CQ vs. alternatives.

I just don't understand why they keep bringing up the issue of the friendlies. Perhaps, if they're a little more specific, it would be more helpful to everyone. For example, they can say we asked IFF for friendlies for July and August or November against such and such opponent and they failed to arrange it.

Merely repeating the same problem over and over is not going to resolve it and this constant finger pointing is definitely not in the best interest of TM. That's really all I care about and I think shifting focus to solutions, rather than repeating the problems, is the best way to go forward.
      Its not mine or your business to know specifics. If we were to know specifics, TM might as well upload a huge PDF of their plans for everyone to see. What friendlies do we have lined up after Japan?

There is the problem. CQ and staff want a full and ready plan for at least a year. We are snatching friendlies as we go, and sometimes it won't work. Teams are planning so far in advance that we will be left out and once again be without friendlies, or have to rely on CQ and his connections to get something last minute.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        I am not supporting IR mofos but these other bastards are abusing the situation too. What do we gain by this publicity? Average people don't separate government from ordinary people? They look at news and think we are all backward savages. Do you like average Dutch people treat you like shit?
        Asoen5 and I wrote an article about the Tehran Derby on transfermarkt.de that was published on their 1m-facebook page later on. While there were some pro-seperation of government and people comments about Iran and their passion for football, some really ignorant and racist people (and that was the majority) were like Iran is a desert nation or there are bombs blowing up on the pitch or "Who cares about Iran?"

And I know that IR could do a much better job, but it's not only Iran that is anti-western and has an oppressive regime. Look at Russia, China or even Saudi Arabia: has the media actually a bias against those countries when it comes to football?! (Not talking about politics)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Asoen5 and I wrote an article about the Tehran Derby on transfermarkt.de that was published on their 1m-facebook page later on. While there were some pro-seperation of government and people comments about Iran and their passion for football, some really ignorant and racist people (and that was the majority) were like Iran is a desert nation or there are bombs blowing up on the pitch or "Who cares about Iran?"

And I know that IR could do a much better job, but it's not only Iran that is anti-western and has an oppressive regime. Look at Russia, China or even Saudi Arabia: has the media actually a bias against those countries when it comes to football?! (Not talking about politics)
          You are mixing things up the page has 1 000 000 likes?

You are focusing on the majority of comments who where stupid on 1 article .

So how many comments was made? 10? 50? 100? 2000?

Comment

Vouria Ghafouri is injured. CQ just said on Navad

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Damn it sucks but we will be fine imo

we can go with either

Hajsafi - Hosseini - Kanaani - Montazeri

or

Hajsafi - Hosseini - Montazeri/Kanaani - Rezaeian

But I think it's going to be the second one as Montazeri only plays RB when we want to play it safe

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                fuck me man! He is such a promising player hope the injury aint serious

Comment

I hope KC Rezaian won't be out of gas in min 60 and please keep Heydari on the bench.

Comment

We got good replacements for that position

Comment

CQ on Navad:

Comment

Man, I can't wait for the game. Less than 24 hours to go.

Comment

Rezaian will start for sure. The guy did great vs Guam

Comment

With vouria out it will for sure be Rezaeian at RB, probably Hajsafi would move up to Ebrahimi's position, and Mohammadi may get a chance to play LB, and someone else may start instead of Amiri (i would guess Heydari...)
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S
                              Balanced news?

Dude come on its 2015 even my parenths both of them in 60's, are using internet for news!
                              Balanced news? both sides of the stories.

Dude come on its 2015 even my parenths both of them in 60's, are using internet for news! Even 10 years from now still big segments of society rely on TV and major news agencies for their info. How many 60 year old people do you know that search for the news on the net? What percentage of their age group? Do they watch major news agencies like FOX news, CNN, MSNBC or BBC? Do they show the entire truth?

Comment

Is ramin rezaein a defender? I thought he was attacking midfielder

Comment

Working...
                                X