• Show
Clear All

Here are the goals of the win today.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

4th goal was nice one!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If they tie Jordan, both teams will have the exact same points and GF GA. Tie breaker is FIFA ranking that means Jordan will qualify for the Asian Cup games. I am standing for them to win on Saturday.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

A tie versus Jordan W team won't be enough and Iran W need to win next game.

Jordan W team steps up preparations to face iran in asian qualifiers

Comment

Lol, taking notes from Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              A tie versus Jordan W team won't be enough and Iran W need to win next game.

Jordan W team steps up preparations to face iran in asian qualifiers
              This is what our Women's TM will look like when hejab becomes a choice rather than the law of the land that is forced on women.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                If they tie Jordan, both teams will have the exact same points and GF GA. Tie breaker is FIFA ranking that means Jordan will qualify for the Asian Cup games.
                Well that's the silliest rule I have ever heard of!!! The should have other criteria such as number of yellows or red cards, corners, etc. Not some ranking that has to do with past performance.

Go women's TM. You can't help but support such resilient women, who in the face of all constraints, give a big FU to those who want to hold them back.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Our women team deserves a gold medal for being able to play with that ridiculous arab/Islamic hijab. I bet no professional men footballer is capable of performing when it is 50 degrees inside that body cover.

Go Iran Women Team Go

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    Well that's the silliest rule I have ever heard of!!! The should have other criteria such as number of yellows or red cards, corners, etc. Not some ranking that has to do with past performance.
                    Go women's TM. You can't help but support such resilient women, who in the face of all constraints, give a big FU to those who want to hold them back.
                    Now Varzesh3 says that according to clause 7.2.3.7 of AFC Cup qualifying matches rules and regulations if we tie Jordan after 90 minutes we go to penalties. That has not been confirmed by IFF web site that had reported before via the head coach Irandoost that Jordan will go to the final round in India if we tie just because it's ranked higher by FIFA. I hope Varzesh3 is correct in this case. Take it with a grain of salt since it has had incorrect reports in many cases.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178176...B3%DB%8C%D8%A7

Go Women's TM!

Comment

We are superior. We always were.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

From Jordan Football Federation
                        different version in case of a tie.

وينص نظام البطولة على تأهل أول المجموعة إلى النهائيات الآسيوية، حيث يتساوى منتخب السيدات بنفس الرصيد النقطي
                        والأهداف مع إيران، وفي حال نهاية مباراة الغد بالتعادل سيتم اللجوء مباشرة إلى ركلات الترجيح لتحديد هوية المتأهل.
                        PK in case of tie at the end of game to determind a winner.

Comment

'
                          1st half

0:0
                          زهره کودایی، غزاله بنی طالبی، گلنوش خسروی، بهناز طاهرخانی (کاپیتان)، ملیکا محمدی، یاسمن فرمانی، ملیکا متولی، زهرا سربالی، هاجر دباغی، سمانه چهکندی و نگین زندی

AFC Women's Asian Cup

70'
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 09-25-2021, 04:31 AM.

Comment

قناة الاردن الرياضية بث مباشر (elahmad.com)

m
                            in 80

Comment

90+'

Comment

Going to PKs?

Comment

Working...
                                X