No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans are complaining about Jahanbakhsh on twitter. I don't know what this poor kid needs to do. What a disgusting fan base.

Comment

This is terrible! Sepidrood plays better than these guys. Can't even put together a pass!

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Fans are complaining about Jahanbakhsh on twitter. I don't know what this poor kid needs to do. What a disgusting fan base.
        Theyre complaining on their forum too. Their team can make two passes but they scapegoat the guy whose gotten them 2 corners and is pushing the tempo of the game.

Comment

They don't say anything about Stephens though, who just messed up his 4th or 5th simple pass.

Propper also shameful.

But again, they're blaming Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Lmao I’ve watched the entire game so far.

The team can’t even make ONE correct pass going forward

No confidence, absoluter garbage.

Really feel bad for Murray March and jahanbaksh, they are doing their best but the rest of the team has been trash.

I lost count of how many attempted crosses or passes by the Brighton midfield went out of the field or straight to a Cardiff player.

JB needs to leave this team immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Has this team ever practice with each other once? Like they really just look as if they met each other today. None of them have any passing rhythm between them.

Comment

I'm going to try out for Brighton as a CM.

If Dale Stephens has 74 vision on Fifa I easily have 9999

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Ignorant Lymies!!

Comment

This looks like a squad thats playing for the first time together
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

A lot of this seasons disaster falls on CHs shoulders

Comment

^did u see the last play of the half by jb, he passed the ball to a ghost

Comment

Even if JB scores for this team, I will cheer against Brighton.

Comment

Brighton will definitely relegate to championship where they belong

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              ^did u see the last play of the half by jb, he passed the ball to a ghost
                              He was trying to do a 1-2 pass to Gross who didn’t come up. They mis-read each other....story of this game

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                ^did u see the last play of the game by jb, he passed the ball to a ghost
                                It was honestly his first bad play of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X