Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Russia - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (10.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just drew Russia, the hosts, in Russia, 1-1, and some are still not satisfied, when Korea just let 4 past them against the same side. Lol...

Comment

Poor subs by CQ, WHY so late? What bring someone in extra minutes?

Iran players were not organized.

Result is okay. Iran's team needs more synchronization.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I don't understand why everyone is so pissed at Hajsafi ?

I know he is not our best and makes mistakes but that's is pretty much everyone in our team !!!

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          Poor subs by CQ, WHY so late? What bring someone in extra minutes?

Iran players were not organized.

Result is okay. Iran's team needs more synchronization.
          It's a friendly match. The subs in friendlies are not necessarily to strengthen your team, but to try out different tactics, or giving some players the opportunity to gain some confidence and experience etc.

Overall a nice game and good result.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            I don;t think we can blame a couple of subs for that level of chaos Camran jaan. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut-off and they were doing circles around us.

They were/are a pretty crappy team with World Cup standards (probably the lowest ranked of all the teams in the WC) so against a decent WC opposition that would have taken advantage of their chances the result would be really bad.

Granted, this was just a friendly and the 1st decent European opposition we've faced since the Sweden match but that's what we need to prepare for. And we needed a win for the ranking of the draw - I haven't checked in the past couple of days but this result may bump us down to Pot 4.
            With all due respect, Bi-honar jan, how can you say Russia is the weakest team in the WC? They scored 4 vs South Korea. Besides, when such subs are made, it's obvious its for the players to get experience, the result of the game is not as important. I seriously doubt CQ was thinking 'hey, we need to win this game. Lets bring in Akbar Imani for Taremi.'

Comment

I think this game showed again that we need more quality friendlies against WC teams.

We def need to improve in our attacking, we are very slow in transition. If Saman gets integrated into the team, it can be resolved.

Comment

AIrani

I agree , 7 subs in the second half alone was definitely too many .

5 would have been good enough

Comment

Beiranvand probably thought that goal was offside, any other keeper would have conceded that let's be real. Let's for once look at our defence instead of just randomly blaming our keeper because it's easier. Sure Beiranvand has his bad days, but today was not one. That goal showed us what missing Mohammadi does. Plus whole team just assumes offsides, never assume what are you the ref?!

Comment

Look at this

Morroco 3 Korea 1

Japan 3 Haiti 3

Our defense is top 3 in the world for sure

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                      Ehsan Hajsafi, pesare khoobe Esfahan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      let me take a wild guess...!! Khiabani quote..??

Comment

Honestly guys, I cannot understand all the negativity here. Did you expect that we run over Russia at their home?

We drew a decent European side while missing some of our key players (Dejagah, Shojaei, Mohammadi). And regarding the 2nd half: what else should we expect from players who are having their first caps for TM? That they keep up the same level as the A-team out of nothing?

Russia played against the likes of Belgium, Ivory Coast, Chile, Portugal and Mexico this year and they didn't manage to play better than us (or let's say better than our A-team; Russia was the better team in the 2nd half) at their home. The same team ran over South Korea three days ago the same way our teenies did over Germany today.

I appreciated the good test today. We've been playing crappy Asian sides for two years now and won most of them by one or two goals. Why should we suddenly dominate a decent European team? Baba let's stay realistic! For the circumstances we did a great job.

Only thing I hope is that we have at least 4-5 more friendlies at this level!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          We just drew Russia, the hosts, in Russia, 1-1, and some are still not satisfied, when Korea just let 4 past them against the same side. Lol...
                          Korean FA will fire their coach and get another before end of year with such results!...

Comment

If one place in this team is not up for grab, it's Milad's!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              If one place in this team is not up for grab, it's Milad's!
                              I think he is honestly our most important player
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

What the hell do we do when Jalal retires? Everytime I see him i'm proud that we have a defender so solid as him. Not just his general skill but his positioning, anticipation and leadership.

If he maintains his fitness then he can keep going. Maldini and Costacurta kept going until 41 and they were still solid performers right at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X