This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lol

khob agha Kia, agar baashad manham mayelam..!!

russian and eastern european women are certainly the most beautiful humans in this world of ours..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
      If we are talking about the Zenit match with Fenerbahce, I don’t know how the arena in St. Petersburg (with a large minus roof can be closed), but heating is provided at the stadium in Krasnodar, although Krasnodar always has a positive temperature in winter.
      Premier jan,
      How did u find this forum?
      Welcome! Keep posting. Sardar is a sparkling energetic star.

Our TM is also comprised of other super sexy luminous lovable players, deserve non-Iranian international fans as well.

Don't think u will get bored here, passionate stuff.

TM is love, love is TM.

Boos
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Just don't have colour bias like you bro and don't give a donkey's about any club team whether it's your reds or the blues or the browns or the fluorescent pinks.
        doktor you are worshiping Saint Carlos.

Nothing wrong with that at all, go for it.

Worshiping missing entities is in our DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          Welcome to PFDC!
          I visited Russia for the World Cup and loved it.
          Post up the videos of the Russians visiting Iran. No, there would be no legal repercussion on their return to Iran.
          I typed in a search engine: Iran and its inhabitants, and in YouTube there are a lot of videos taken by Russian tourists. There is even a video of how Iranian boys help to catch Iranian girls and drive Russian guys to the hot spots where parties are held.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Welcome to the forum. Russian women, particularly the tall and blonde ones are my favorite type especially with a highly feminine touch. I would love to date with a Russian girl once, getting tired of the Dutch ones I have had...I'm 6'2 and olive tanned if that helps?
            And always like that. White guys like swarthy girl, and swarthy guys like blonde))

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Welcome to the forum. Russian women, particularly the tall and blonde ones are my favorite type especially with a highly feminine touch. I would love to date with a Russian girl once, getting tired of the Dutch ones I have had...I'm 6'2 and olive tanned if that helps?
              I winced as I read this...

Can we stick to football please.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^lol
                khob agha Kia, agar baashad manham mayelam..!!
                russian and eastern european women are certainly the most beautiful humans in this world of ours..!!
                Look above, I gave a link to an instagram from a video of an Iranian girl, that's where the goddess is, dear beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  doktor you are worshiping Saint Carlos.

Nothing wrong with that at all, go for it.

Worshiping missing entities is in our DNA.
                  Nope I just appreciated someone who did good for a football, and am not a colour-blind namak nashnas like you.

Screw your PP or any other club. only TM.

Now imagine if Carlos had any balls and paired up Sardar with Karim upfront against Japan.
                  Hallalet nemikonam Carlos
                  Still can't believe how Carlos destroyed Iran chances by playing timid against JAP.
                  A 2 man combo like Sardar and Karim would have put pressure on JAP and make them
                  make mistakes like they did against QAT in the final.
                  But our tarsoo coach decided to play the easy way out and not lose instead of going for a win.
                  He must have believed his won BS about Iran not being a contender against JAP.
                  Aay to roohet Carlos

Maybe if we had our most experienced CB instead of these kids that would not happen.
                  But Mr. Vengeful decided not to call him up at all.
                  :

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Premier jan,
                    How did u find this forum?
                    Welcome! Keep posting. Sardar is a sparkling energetic star.
                    Our TM is also comprised of other super luminous lovable players, deserve non-Iranian international fans as well.
                    Don't think u will get bored here, passionate stuff.
                    TM is love, love is TM.
                    Boos
                    Еле нашел этот форум. Искал через поисковики, набирал: Иранские спортивные сайты, Иранские футбольные форумы и т.д. Что-либо Иранское найти в интернете трудно, может из-за того, что у вас много ограничений? Нашел этот ресурс, но он не Иранский, зарегистрирован в США.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                      I winced as I read this...
                      Can we stick to football please.
                      While the break between the footballs, you can talk about the girls)

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                        Look above, I gave a link to an instagram from a video of an Iranian girl, that's where the goddess is, dear beauty!
                        she aint too bad but certainly an exception to the avg..! even she comes across as just another wanna-be a Russian lil hottie, with her bleached hair/blonde wig? ..!

put any of your avg. russian young girl in a manto and you got her..!

true female Physical Beauty lies in gentle, delicate,Feminine and male-appealing Finer Features from head to toe and you'd find the vast majority of women possessing such features in Eastern EU/Russia and some Scandinavian countries..!!

Comment

Comment

Nothing to take away from amazing performance of Sardar but this is the worst Fener team in last two decades maybe, they are almost in relegation zone!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              she aint too bad but certainly an exception to the avg..! even she comes across as just another wanna-be a Russian lil hottie, with her bleached hair/blonde wig? ..!
                              put any of your avg. russian young girl in a manto and you got her..!
                              true female Physical Beauty lies in gentle, delicate,Feminine and male-appealing Finer Features from head to toe and you'd find the vast majority of women possessing such features in Eastern EU/Russia and some Scandinavian countries..!!
                              You live in the USA, is there really a problem with beautiful girls too?)
                              While a break in football, you can stir up the topic of football players' wives, among them many super beautiful women.
                              I begin to give references to the wives of football players. This instagramm wife of the former goalkeeper of the Krasnodar Kuban. Although she is not blonde, but good. https://www.instagram.com/_belenova/...ource=ig_embed

Comment

Bro, Krasnodar is very close to Iran geographically.

Would be good for some of our players to get experience there as your team is looking really damn solid so clearly something good is going on.

If you have any links with the scouts or management please have a look at some of our youngsters, the likes of Milad and Sardar have done well in Russia and we got more where they came from.

Comment

Working...
                                X