This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Now imagine if Carlos had any balls and paired up Sardar with Karim upfront against Japan.

Hallalet nemikonam Carlos
    Nothing with balls lol. Karim hardly ever does anything when he plays. Sardar obviously does better with Taremi and unfortunately, his presence was sorely missed.

Comment

Player of the week! He's flying high =)

Comment

Now imagine if Carlos had any balls and paired up Sardar with Karim upfront against Japan.

lol, Boro baba jamesh konin shomaha with these ridiculous and outlandish comparisons of Zenit vs Fener to TM vs Japan..!!
        besides Tarmi was about the only other Striker/Winger who coulda partnered up Sardar and do some damage vs Japan and he was suspended..!! and FFS as a team we simply lacked the class and composure to cope with a quality opponent Pressing us Hard all over the pitch ..... we couldnt hold possession nor make more than 2 passes in a row for shitt vs Japan..!! probably, shoulda adopted a more conservative overall game approach and stick to what we were really were good @ which was defending and countering.... but No ....many of you experts here and all over iran thought we can steam roll over a team of caliber of japan..!! we still were good for a Draw and PK shoot out as such, until that idiotic meltdown on the first goal conceded which essentially put the game to bed....
        i dont see how CQ could be blamed for such a ridiculous brain-fart moment by more than a handful of his players at the same time..??? i mean ffs the guy at least recognized how much mental pressure his squad were under and hired the supposed best in the business sports psychologist to attend to such mental meltdown matters..! but obviously it wasnt enough to completely heal the Brangoh, PP and IRIB negative campaigning that was going on against him and his TM for months prior to AC and clear sabotaging of his preparations schedule and intentional withholding of budgetary necessary funds by vatanforoosh ozgals in Sports ministry to ensure TM's failure in that tourney so they can easily brush him aside from his job..!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Nothing with balls lol. Karim hardly ever does anything when he plays. Sardar obviously does better with Taremi and unfortunately, his presence was sorely missed.
          He played really well at the WC. He was in great physical shape during the summer, though. I think the lack of playing the first half of this season probably had a lot to do with CQ not playing him as much in the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Our boy made the Round of 16 poster!
            Originally posted by diz View Post
            Player of the week! He's flying high =)
            BOOOM..!!

back to where he really belong...!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              He played really well at the WC. He was in great physical shape during the summer, though. I think the lack of playing the first half of this season probably had a lot to do with CQ not playing him as much in the AC.
              Come on now.. He was solid at best.. He also squandered several golden opportunities. The point I am making is "most" times, he doesn't play up to his potential and isn't as good as the likes of Sardar/Taremi.

Comment

Come on now.. He was solid at best.. He also squandered several golden opportunities. The point I am making is "most" times, he doesn't play up to his potential and isn't as good as the likes of Sardar/Taremi.
                Solid at best? Did you watch him play off the ball? The guy was a workhorse.
                Squandered chances? Other than the shot that went wide against Spain, I can't think of any other disappointing takes.

Comment

true that his attacking brilliance was gravely ill-suited to TM's overall WC game tactics...!
                  yet from an overall individual performance standpoint, by enlarge he was a disappointment at WC ..!!
                  & imo, his performances severely lacked enough Intensity and WC worthy Effort levels, in our first two matches ..!!
                  Taremi didnt get much done at WC either but the guy left Everything on the line during it and as a fan, its hard to be nearly as critical of his overall performance watching him Run himself ragged and literally to the ground Trying...!!

Comment

LOOL is this satire?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Zenit dar doreye 16 teame akhar ba Villareal oftade, avvalin baazi 7 March dar zamine Zenit bargozar mishe.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                        Solid at best? Did you watch him play off the ball? The guy was a workhorse.
                        Squandered chances? Other than the shot that went wide against Spain, I can't think of any other disappointing takes.
                        He had a couple shots against Morocco that were closer to the corner stick than the actual goal. Compared to the likes of Sardar and Gucci back in 2014, he's a downgrade compared to both.
                        Fortunately he is still 28, so hopefully he has one last push in him to elevate his game, but so far, his TM career can best be summed up as solid/average

Comment

Greetings to the Iranian brothers!
                          I am from Russia, or rather from Krasnodar, from the city, whose team played yesterday with Bayer and went, like Zenith, to the next stage of the Europa League. I have always had a great interest in Iran, perhaps because it is a closed country, and there was little information about it, but after watching a video on YouTube about Russian tourists visiting Iranian cities and their acquaintances with hospitable and open Iranians, I loved your country, especially Iranians, moreover, I was just struck by the beauty of your girls.
                          After the World Cup in Russia, many of our fans were worried about your girls, who visited Russian stadiums in highly open European clothes and in this form came to the photo of sports media. Will they have problems with your Law upon arrival home?
                          As for Azmun, as soon as he came to Russia to play in Rubin and Rostov, I immediately saw him as a very strong player with great prospects.
                          What he is doing now, immediately, without any habituation to the new environment, is simply miracles, with such a strong game, leading European clubs will line up for him.
                          I will be glad to discuss with you the game of Azmun and Zenith.
                          Sorry for the curve translation, I used a translator.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                            Greetings to the Iranian brothers!
                            I am from Russia, or rather from Krasnodar, from the city, whose team played yesterday with Bayer and went, like Zenith, to the next stage of the Europa League. I have always had a great interest in Iran, perhaps because it is a closed country, and there was little information about it, but after watching a video on YouTube about Russian tourists visiting Iranian cities and their acquaintances with hospitable and open Iranians, I loved your country, especially Iranians, moreover, I was just struck by the beauty of your girls.
                            After the World Cup in Russia, many of our fans were worried about your girls, who visited Russian stadiums in highly open European clothes and in this form came to the photo of sports media. Will they have problems with your Law upon arrival home?
                            As for Azmun, as soon as he came to Russia to play in Rubin and Rostov, I immediately saw him as a very strong player with great prospects.
                            What he is doing now, immediately, without any habituation to the new environment, is simply miracles, with such a strong game, leading European clubs will line up for him.
                            I will be glad to discuss with you the game of Azmun and Zenith.
                            Sorry for the curve translation, I used a translator.
                            Welcome to PFDC! Always great to have foreign members weigh in their opinions.

There are a staggering number of Iranian expats; arguably most of the members of this forum live outside of Iran. Odds are, most of the girls you mentioned probably don't live in Iran. Even if they do, there typically aren't measures taken to punish those who dress differently outside the country.

We are all hoping Azmoun keeps up this momentum and has a monster season with Zenit; it would get him a lot of attention again and hopefully a big transfer

Comment

Still can't believe how Carlos destroyed Iran chances by playing timid against JAP.

A 2 man combo like Sardar and Karim would have put pressure on JAP and make them
                              make mistakes like they did against QAT in the final.

But our tarsoo coach decided to play the easy way out and not lose instead of going for a win.

He must have believed his won BS about Iran not being a contender against JAP.

Aay to roohet Carlos

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                                is it me or too many players wearing short sleeve for -7 weather???
                                They are no sosools, they have been toughened up from a young age, can even brave the snow...che mardhayi...
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X