No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine living in 2019 and thinking you are superior to another group of people

Comment

More like inferior now since IR

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        this obvious point aside, its not like zamani is a random kid from kabul or something. He was born and raised in iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          We are superior to the Arabs.....

in football.

Comment

We are superior to nobody, i know ur joking but its not funny, afghans r our brothers and i would bet you find more good people there than in iran even maybe,

Comment

I don't want to write on this issue in a football thread.

You can read my take on the superiority issue in the general discussion forum random thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                You are strong as ten regular men definitely.
                He faced the galloping hordes?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  He faced the galloping hordes?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

like daleho irandust he already said he doesnt consider himself iranian. i knew him in person, he is one of those afghans who are anti-iran

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                      like daleho irandust he already said he doesnt consider himself iranian. i knew him in person, he is one of those afghans who are anti-iran
                      LOOOOOL Daleho is a kurd who doesn't speak any farsi at all who was born in Gothernburg. NOT MASHHAD IRAN

Daleho is not Afghan. He does not know how to read, write, or even speak in Farsi. Please do not compare him to Zamani. They are not even close.

I think its obvious that Afghans don't consider themselves Iranian/Persian but for gods sake, Zamani was born and lived in Iran. LIVED IN IRAN. FOR TEN YEARS. That being said,

Afghan and Iranian culture is very similar. It breaks my heart to see Xenophobia against Afghans in Iran.

Comment

I don't want to see any more bashing of our lovely Afghan brothers, or else I will be handing out infractions.

Stop spreading hate and spread love!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          LOOOOOL Daleho is a kurd who doesn't speak any farsi at all who was born in Gothernburg. NOT MASHHAD IRAN

Daleho is not Afghan. He does not know how to read, write, or even speak in Farsi. Please do not compare him to Zamani. They are not even close.

I think its obvious that Afghans don't consider themselves Iranian/Persian but for gods sake, Zamani was born and lived in Iran. LIVED IN IRAN. FOR TEN YEARS. That being said,

Afghan and Iranian culture is very similar. It breaks my heart to see Xenophobia against Afghans in Iran.
                          i didnt compare their backgrounds and for your record kurd is not an nationality. His parents have the iranian nationality. i compared them because theyre both eligable to play for iran but dont consider themselves as iranian.

i know this Zamani kid and his family in person(they were my former neighbors). they stayed temporarily in iran, just for work issues. in fact they dont consider themselves iranian and this kid told me severel times he'd rather play for afghanistan than iran.

and to be clear ive got nothing against afghanistan, the hate against each other is a shame. but if someone doenst consider himself iranian i dont think he deserves this attention, let alone a call up.

Comment

The Afghans i met in The Netherlands (and their are a lot of them here) are arrogant and see themselfs as better than us Iranians. I also met this Zamani guy & he fits exactly between the rest of the Afghans here. So no, i don't feel the warmth some here try to push on us when it comes to Afghan - Iran relations...
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

In case of Zamani, despite the huge talent and even in case of his desire to represent TM, i highly doubt IFF agree to invite him as this will be the first time ever both parents are not Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                In case of Zamani, despite the huge talent and even in case of his desire to represent TM, i highly doubt IFF agree to invite him as this will be the first time ever both parents are not Iranian.
                                I mean, there was that one Polish refugee who played goalkeeper back in the 50s or something 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X