Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dzyuba should be ashamed of himself. He had cheated on his wife before and guess how? In a casual fashion, he received a blowjob from some girl in his car! and the wife later on said that she had forgave him.
    How old is he? he's acting like a horny high school teen smh

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      dzyuba should be ashamed of himself. He had cheated on his wife before and guess how? In a casual fashion, he received a blowjob from some girl in his car! and the wife later on said that she had forgave him.
      How old is he? he's acting like a horny high school teen smh
      Take it easy, they are all drunk..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Take it easy, they are all drunk..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        yes, and?
        why does he hump our boy azmoun? why won't he hump semak?

Comment

https://twitter.com/TeamMilanAC/stat...71022126706689

AC Milan still want Azmoun! Do it Azmoun, go to AC Milan under Ralf Rangnick and bring them back to their glory days of "Le Sette Sorelle"!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

AC Milan still want Azmoun! Do it Azmoun, go to AC Milan under Ralf Rangnick and bring them back to their glory days of "Le Sette Sorelle"!
            milan still isnt that interesting to me yet. Would rather wait and see how their summer progresses, what ragnicks final role is, other guys they bring in.

But it is good to see Azmoun is on the lists of such well known operators like Giuntoli, Ragnick. Different scouting systems but both very well known and clearly identified him as an able good option. He needs to just focus on his ast 4 game with zenit and rack up some more goals, win the Cup too. His last 2 seasons mean that he will get good options.

Comment

yea man
              i say fk that lame ass Napoli..!!
              AC is on whole another Elite level of football clubs and although they've been struggling of late, you can not hold a club of such a caliber down for much longer...!! especially under Rangnick leadership they are poised to make a swift turn around and because of their recent struggles, and the rebuilding period which they'll be going through, there wont likely be as much pressure and expectations on Azmoun to hit the ground running and not nearly as much formidable other squad player competition vying for minutes in his playing position, allowing him to get broke in better to the new league and whole new level of Fan's expectations..!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/MinutoRuso/statu...43118696562688

Why would you do this right in front of your manager???
                i'm so dead that took me a few replays until I noticed

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  i'm so dead that took me a few replays until I noticed
                  Not what I had in mind when people said Dzyuba needs to give Azmoun better service, but hey, who am I to judge? Regardless, good to see that Azmoun-Dzyuba chemistry goes on off the field too.

Comment

It's not a coincidence that pothead has done the same with Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Inter Milan offer 80m for Osimhen, still a chance for Azmoun to go to Napoli

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                        Crazy!

just landed in Ligue 1 last season, managed to score just 13 goals in 27 matches for Lille.
                        Season before that, he was a Charleroi player and scored only 12 goals in 25 matches
                        Years before that he didn't achieved anything in Germany.

How can someone like him be worth 80 million?? And how come that this kind of African players make huge transfers so easy?

I'm ***** jealous!
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

With those amounts money laundering is taking place too.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                            Milan wants Azmoun, now Napoli officially declared Azmoun is a secondary target, he shouldn't go to Napoli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Milan wants Azmoun, now Napoli officially declared Azmoun is a secondary target, he shouldn't go to Napoli
                              link?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Looking forward to Kaveh Rezai’s 100 million euro transfer after his 12 goals in 22 games for Charleroi this season in the league. 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X