X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    loooool. Pamela is old enough to be allahyars grandma
    Cougar.

Burak, thank you for your constant reporting of our players and keeping them in the spotlight. Could I please ask if in the forum on here you could give a brief English translation of your articles, sorry if it is rude to ask.

Comment

Not even in squad

Comment

Great anyone know the reason for this?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Great anyone know the reason for this?
          They bought Erdinc who is a striker, I think he should be loaned to a team in the turkish league to gain more experience

Comment

He just got loaned to Istanbulspor. They are in the second level of Turkish Football System. I am kind of upset. Let's hope he does well and returns next year.

Comment

I’m fully in agreement that he should be loaned out if he isn’t gonna get game time but surely they could have got him
              Out to a better team. Oh well, he needs to use this season to show that he deserved to be in the starting 11 . I’d be interested for know if there is a callback option in his loan.

Comment

Turkey isn't known for youth development, if he's not starting this year for Istanbul then this move was pointless

Comment

Dissapointing.. They are struggling in 2nd division.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

It would have been better if he got loaned back to Esteghlal. League bartar is much better than second division in Turkey. But i hope he will tear up the league.

Comment

This is sad he had told Navad that he doesn’t want to go anywhere especially a piece of garbage team. And he was very sure of it. I hope this doesn’t destroy his morale and it’ll be sad not getting to really watch him in a competitive league. Honestly fuming about this is. I’d even go as far as saying leave Fener all together but best of luck to him

Comment

And here goes an other career...

hope he can get along with it.
                        sigpic

Comment

yup, guy is 18, career is done.

Comment

Read somewhere that he has denied this transfer and wants to either return to Iran or stay at Fener but I don’t think it is reliable at all considering that he can’t make these decisions

Comment

We have to respect coaches decision. He clearly doesnt think Allahyar is ready to play decent mins and would rather him play somewhere than stop his development by only having him on bench. The pressure in Turkey is huge for Fener, they are expected to win the league this year. It is a requirement. Last year young fener players barely played at all, he probably wanted to avoid that type of situation.

Plus last year they had europa league, now there is even less chance for rotation.

wish he went to a superlig team tho.

I think its better for him to play every game and learn in second div then play 5 games for Fener. Then next year he can come back stronger and compete for decent mins.

and if allahyar is as good as we all know one year in turkish second div will not signal the end of his career. He should instead dominate, prove his talent, and return to fener ready to actually compete with guys like muriqi.

Comment

Working...
                              X