Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Guys, I just watched the highlights, seems like he played very well! You guys have to stop expecting him to score a goal every match! He has a specific role to play there and seems like he's playing it very well!
    Just watched the highlights. Alireza Jahanbakhsh cut inside and had an early goal bound shot blocked and made a good run from the Knockaert breakaway. That's two good moves when three such ploys would be good enough. Bissouma (involved in both goals plus MOM), Knockaert (goal and at least two shots saved), Locadia (goal plus a thorough nuisance) staked their claim.

Still, at least one more FA Cup game, draw tonight. I hope Man City draw Man U/Chelsea) and the Albion avoid Palace, Wolves, Watford (not so bad), leaving Millwall (I hope they are home to Palace) or Swansea (best bet).

Comment

Bissouma loses the ball as much if not more than he retains it. That is a really bad trait for a number 8. The one thing I do give him is that he plays with a lot of confidence. I think he truly believes he is the bet player in the pitch.

Comment

fa cup draw now

Comment

brighton got millwa away. brighton can make the semi, also iranians in london should go and watch the game

Comment

...and have their heads caved in.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              brighton got millwa away. brighton can make the semi, also iranians in london should go and watch the game
              LOL. Um. Do you not know about Millwall?
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                I ain't trying to die.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  Bissouma loses the ball as much if not more than he retains it. That is a really bad trait for a number 8. The one thing I do give him is that he plays with a lot of confidence. I think he truly believes he is the bet player in the pitch.
                  Bissouma 15%
                  Jahanbakhsh 17%
                  Knockaert 8%
                  Locadia 9%
                  loss of possession v Derby

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...Brighton-Derby

Pogba 14% v Chelsea
                  Hazard 6% v Man United

I think the important thing is the balance in the team and players that can retain possession when defending a narrow lead.

Even more important is not losing possession near you own goal without a covering player.

For this reason I see Pröpper and Stephens as the two defensive midfielders as they lose possession less.

Millwall (A) it is.

Comment

Finally, an Iranian gets to play against Millwall after that ill-fated friendly back in 2005 https://www.theguardian.com/football...wsstory.sport1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Finally, an Iranian gets to play against Millwall after that ill-fated friendly back in 2005 https://www.theguardian.com/football...wsstory.sport1
                        Millwall - most stupid team ever. Let Brighton and ARJ educate them on what commonsense is. Go thrash Millwall, Brighton! Give them a lesson they'll remember even when they sleep lol
                        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

@AndyNaylorArgus
                          53m53 minutes ago
                          FA Cup quarter-final at Millwall is Sunday March 17 (2pm UT) live on BBC 1. #bhafc

The FA Cup quarter-final between Wolves and Manchester United will be broadcast live across the BBC next month.

The Red Devils' trip to Molineux will be on BBC One and the BBC Sport website at 19:55 GMT on Saturday, 16 March.

Millwall against Brighton - at 14:00 GMT on Sunday, 17 March - will also be screened live on BBC One and online.

Watford v Crystal Palace and Swansea v Manchester City - both of which will take place on the Saturday - will be live on BT Sport.

There will be live in-play clips available for all four games on the BBC Sport website, as well as highlights after full-time.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47310335

Comment

Brighton headcoach, Chris Houghton praising ARJ:

سرمربی برایتون به تمجید از گرانترین خرید این باشگاه پرداخت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین، علیرضا جهانبخش بعد از جام ملت*های آسیا دو بار برای برایتون بازی کرد و رفته رفته جایگاه خود در ترکیب ثابت را به دست می*آورد. کریس هاتون، سرمربی برایتون درباره جهانبخش، گفت: علیرضا بازیکنی است که تکنیک خوبی در تمرین و بازیهای تیم نشان داده است و به تنها چیزی که نیاز دارد زمان است. مهم این است که او بتواند در کنار ما بازی کند. او روز به روز بهتر می*شود و پیشرفت می*کند.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97120100045...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Awesome there's been a lot of great coverage of Brighton on TV so can't wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Brighton headcoach, Chris Houghton praising ARJ:

سرمربی برایتون به تمجید از گرانترین خرید این باشگاه پرداخت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین، علیرضا جهانبخش بعد از جام ملت*های آسیا دو بار برای برایتون بازی کرد و رفته رفته جایگاه خود در ترکیب ثابت را به دست می*آورد. کریس هاتون، سرمربی برایتون درباره جهانبخش، گفت: علیرضا بازیکنی است که تکنیک خوبی در تمرین و بازیهای تیم نشان داده است و به تنها چیزی که نیاز دارد زمان است. مهم این است که او بتواند در کنار ما بازی کند. او روز به روز بهتر می*شود و پیشرفت می*کند.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97120100045...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                                CH is a great man, he has been nothing but supportive or ARJ and his development from day 1
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X