No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza is just so persistent and likeable he could wiggle his way into any team

Comment

I think everyone is overreacting.

Sure, I think a start would do a lot more help to bring him up to level than some silly 15 minutes.

Honestly, the fact that he makes his subs so late is pretty annoying, might as well give them 25-30 mins.

Regardless, I doubt he would have gone after Alireza if he didn’t plan to use him.

I would only be worried if he hasn’t started by maybe the 7th or 8th game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Usually at the start of the season nearly all players are well rested fixed fit and ready to go. Thus, the competition for the starting line up is quite fierce. It makes sense to use those who usually do well at the start of the season but then start going down hill first and save the best for last.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

JB is an all around player: Dashingly good looks, humble personality, speaks Dutch , English and Farsi fluently and is an amazing player! he is the quintessential player and my favourite !

Comment

Brighton values JB so much that they attended the voetballer ceremony with him.
            He's a prized asset and they want him to do well. maghza khar ke nakhordan.

Comment

The only thing a little worrying to me is CH’s seemingly insistence to use ARJ Only down the RWing..!where he certainly is facing a more formidable competitor in knockeard to unseat as a starter ..!
              Based on what I’ve seen so far of Brighton, I doubt if it’ll take him anymore than the next 3-5 months before he establishes himself as the more frequent starter on RW.!! Probably much sooner if CH also rated him as an alternative in LeftW or CAM position ..!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                JB is an all around player: Dashingly good looks, humble personality, speaks Dutch , English and Farsi fluently and is an amazing player! he is the quintessential player and my favourite !
                U forgot to say “no homo”..! jk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  The only thing a little worrying to me is CH’s seemingly insistence to use ARJ Only down the RWing..!where he certainly is facing a more formidable competitor in knockeard to unseat as a starter ..!
                  Based on what I’ve seen so far of Brighton, I doubt if it’ll take him anymore than the next 3-5 months before he establishes himself as the more frequent starter on RW.!! Probably much sooner if CH also rated him as an alternative in LeftW or CAM position ..!
                  The way Anthony Knockaert is playing so far this season, and Izquierdo coming back from injury in a few weeks, I doubt we'll see AJ start at all this season. I understand they paid alot for AJ, but "If it aint broke, dont't fix it".

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    The way Anthony Knockaert is playing so far this season, and Izquierdo coming back from injury in a few weeks, I doubt we'll see AJ start at all this season. I understand they paid alot for AJ, but "If it aint broke, dont't fix it".
                    Are we talking about Knockaert? Or Gareth Bale?

Knocky, by no means, is insurmountable for JB. Knocky has decent technique, but he's a two-touch, head down player, with no goal scoring prowess. JB brings a different element and dynamic to BHA's offense once fully integrated.

I don't know when/if JB will surpass Knocky (especially with the Asian Cup looming in January), but to make it seem like Knocky is a fixed player that cannot and will not be benched is a bit far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Are we talking about Knockaert? Or Gareth Bale?

Knocky, by no means, is insurmountable for JB. Knocky has decent technique, but he's a two-touch, head down player, with no goal scoring prowess. JB brings a different element and dynamic to BHA's offense once fully integrated.

I don't know when/if JB will surpass Knocky (especially with the Asian Cup looming in January), but to make it seem like Knocky is a fixed player that cannot and will not be benched is a bit far-fetched.
                      I'm just pointing out that if Knockaert keeps up what he has been doing so far this season and Brighton is achieving their goal of finishing mid-table, then I don't see any logical reason why CH would mess with his line-up. If Knockaert's preformance drops, then yes 100% I Alireza starting, but so far Knockaert hasn't done anything which would warrent a benching.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Brighton values JB so much that they attended the voetballer ceremony with him.
                        He's a prized asset and they want him to do well. maghza khar ke nakhordan.
                        Yes - and money talks.

JB will be a key player. He'll, as always, become stronger and stronger as the season progresses.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I'm just pointing out that if Knockaert keeps up what he has been doing so far this season and Brighton is achieving their goal of finishing mid-table, then I don't see any logical reason why CH would mess with his line-up. If Knockaert's preformance drops, then yes 100% I Alireza starting, but so far Knockaert hasn't done anything which would warrent a benching.
                          Agreed ! If anything he played relatively well against Fulham

Comment

a football team is not only 12 players, the prem is a hard league, with heavy scheduled months filled with back to back games, players miss games from injury/rest and general rotation based on the oppositions strengths and weaknesses, you man sound like his aunties ffs. its not that deep fam, his a new player, he has to prove himself, this isn't a joke league for anyone to just walk into the first team and kick it, you man are board

Comment

People need to relax. Season has barely started. ARJ will get his opportunities. It is up to him to make the best of them to get more. Simple.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Knockaert’s biggest problem has always been consistency , his best season was in getting Leicester promoted to the Premier League but since then he has constantly been in and out of his teams. He will hit a bad patch , ARJ will get his chance.

I also agree that he can be utilised across a few different positions. Hughton is taking it slow with him, integrate him into the team and he will get his chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X