No announcement yet.

PREDICTION IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The outlook for the Team Melli in the future, even without CQ is fairly well. We have a few youngsters playing abroad. A good pool of juveniles growing up. I do not think we will sweat loosing to Hong Kong anytime soon. Short of Hong Kong miraculously discovering a few Messi type players in their country.
    I don't think they will trust the Team Melli to any Iranian Coaches. Look at the Volleyball team. And we have more talented local Volleyball coaches.
    I predict that most Persian Gulf Arab countries will be in turmoil and disarray for a few years. If Iran remain politically stable with or without CQ we shall remain one of the Top Dogs for a few years.

Comment

And my prediction is
      Iran 2 or 3
      UZB 1 or 0

Comment

To me, score is NOT important.

Out of three remaining games, Iran can win two or win two and tie one. Iran will qualify for Russia 2018.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

We are too superior right now, nothing more than a win is acceptable. I have never been this confident before a game. We will win and qualify with ease.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            To me, score is NOT important.

Out of three remaining games, Iran can win two or win two and tie one. Iran will qualify for Russia 2018.
            we just need 1 win and we qualify

Comment

Iran 3-1 Uzbekistan

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Uzbekistan are a good team, they beat us in Tehran last in the qualifying campaign. Plus we are not the team which risks a lot in order to win. If the opposition isn't risking a lot, we don't open up. And then again, we are usually winning when everyone thinks we'll not be successful and disappoint when everyone thinks we'll win. In combination, I'd bet on a draw. For losing, we are simply too strong at the moment .
                I see your point, but... We are far better than we were in the last wcq, and Uzbekistan are not as good as they were then. I have seen their matches this round and i can say that they have not impressed at all. I think they will risk this time if they want to qualify directly. They are probably already guaranteed 3rd place and if they don't win they will fall behind Korea. And they always choke in the playoffs so what's holding them back?
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Uzbekistan will probably become 3rd in the group, and then beat Saudi-Arabia in the play-offs and eventually lose to Panama / USA in the final round.

Comment

Iran 5 - Ozbakkehstan 0

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Iran 3 - 0 Uzbekistan

I think we will get the first early on, Uzbeks will open up and we will capitalize. Boys will go all out to clench the final push for WC, I feel it coming. We aren't the kind to choke, we've shown it in the past.
                      Although this is going to be a very tough match and I think 1-0 is the most probable result, I don't know why I have a feeling we may win this match 3-0.

The Uzbeks don't have anything to lose at this point: if they want to qualify directly, this is a must win for them and they're guaranteed the play-off spot with any other result... so it doesn't make any sense for them not to go for it.

Not to mention that they beat us last time in Tehran, so they're going to fancy their chances. That has me thinking this is going to be a very open offensive game for them which is perfect for us.

On that note, if we manage an early goal, 3-0 or 3-1 are not out of the realm of possibilities.

Comment

I agree with Bi-honars feeling. I have the feeling that we will see at some point
                        total anarchy on the pitch were both sides playing and open game to win.
                        We are the best Team in Asia, we are the favorites, we have 100.000 lions in the stadium so
                        i will go for a 4-2 IRAN!!

Comment

Conceeding will be disappointing given the fact that SK did not even have a shot on target in Azadi. I would like to see more than our typical 1:0. Dominating UZ and winning 3:0 would be a strong "Russia here we come" statement and absolutely doable with our ambitions...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

unless we see a total collapse of the Uzbekistan side, I see a narrow 1-0 win.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

1-0 Taremi
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I think this time around we will see more than 1 goal, I predict Iran will win 2-0 and a MASSIVE " RUSSIA 2018 HERE WE COME" Party to ensure!!

Comment

Working...
                                X