AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Referee aside, am I the only way giving credit to Branko's really positive and early sub with 20 year old Kamdani for Umana in the 75min when his team was under heaps of pressure from Al Hilal?

Since when has a foreign or local coach had that much confidence in the team? I can't even imagine CQ doing that against the likes of Kuwait, Oman, etc. He would gladly take the draw but not BRANKO.

This team even if they lose at Al Hilal and get knocked has a lot of potential under Branko. Perspolis played like shit today but he didn't tell them to sit back once and took lots of risks. He defintely also knows that he needs some upgrades in the squad with another winger for tireless/inconsistent Nourozi, another CM, and a decent RB. No offence to Hatami who had a great day or Khanzadeh who's suspended, but Perspolis needs someone who can attack and defend properly.

Perspolis won't get that far in ACL and if they do, it will be because of Branko's risk taking and confidence in the team but this team under him with a few good additions could be deadly force to be reckoned with in Iran and then Asia again when they qualify for it. He already showed he means business and no hashiye by kicking Payam's ass out of the team.

Branko's is the greatest thing that happened to Perspolis. Hopefully he will prove exactly why in a year or two.
    IMO branco waited too long to make these subs.

i thought bringing on tadeu would have been better than useless khaeligar because atleast tadeu can be physical up front and put a body on the tired defenders of al hlilal. alipour wasnt able to keep up with the physical battle at any point and was pretty much getting bullied all game long.

kamandani was brought on more or less at the right time so i wont argue that....he was a good spark. i was glad to see branco have some trust in some youngsters, something youll rarely see from an iranian coach.

overall i agree with your biggest point, branko definitely is the best thing that has happened to PP in sometime and every ounce of success we have had since he has arrived is all to him....the team indeed looks very different than derakshans
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Alishah and Makani will both miss the return match due to 2 yellow cards

Ddddaaaammmmnnnnnnnnn
      damn this is really bad news. Makani played well oday, and as everyone would agree Alishah is one of the best players of the team But well done to Persepolis, huge win today. Lets see what they can do next game, it'll be hard but go IRAN
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Who is Perspolis' reserve GK and is he any good?

Comment

#الهلال_بيروزي is trending on twitter. It's number 1 at the moment. Crazy !!!!

Comment

Arabs still didn't understand that it's Perspolis and not Piroozi (BIRUZI)?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Makani, Alishah suspended for the 2nd leg...

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1241538...84%D8%A7%D9%84
              They shouldn't be. Look at page 63 in the rules : http://www.the-afc.com/uploads/afc/f...ions_final.pdf

Comment

Theyre not suspended, all yellow cards are erased after the group stages.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Arabs still didn't understand that it's Perspolis and not Piroozi (BIRUZI)?
                  'pe' nadaran
                  But yea it's annoying

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                    #الهلال_بيروزي is trending on twitter. It's number 1 at the moment. Crazy !!!!
                    It's also embarrassing that they can get their hashtags trending world wide but we couldn't. It shows how divided we are as a nation and we can't stick together in hard times.

Comment

Perspolis dareh alaki alaki haminjor mireh bala hahahah damesh garm. 2 win with a penalty kick and 1 win with own goal.

Comment

Can someone tell me why Samaras and Al Shamrani didn't play today?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Can someone tell me why Samaras and Al Shamrani didn't play today?
                          Injured I think

Comment

I'm glad Alishah and Makani will play next week.

Comment

It seems like persepolis players actually think makani and alishah are suspended. Someone should try to contact them somehow...
                              Hopefully branko is not as dumb

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                I'm glad Alishah and Makani will play next week.
                                It should be manageable, if bengar is fit and we work on our defence over the next few days

Comment

Working...
                                X