• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Omid is starting Guzatolahi isn’t even in the bench
    Coach is resting him lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure Qatar wants a guy who can't make it to the bench of crappiest team in Belgium.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Heyf this guy could’ve been something hope he take his head of his koon soon because we desperately need him tbh

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=kas+...0yt0;ln;fp;1;;

omid plays 90 as they win 3-2 away from home. They are now 14th, level with anderlecht.

Comment

I had mentioned this several years ago, and coming from absolutely reliable sources on how unathletic Ezatollahi's lifestyle is, I was shocked and could not believe until I saw footages. One small mention would be his ongoing hookah smoking and alcohol etc. Won't go into much further details...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I had mentioned this several years ago, and coming from absolutely reliable sources on how unathletic Ezatollahi's lifestyle is, I was shocked and could not believe until I saw footages. One small mention would be his ongoing hookah smoking and alcohol etc. Won't go into much further details...
              I have heard the same from very trustworthy sources too. Its not surprising to see his current failures if you take this into account.

I will just say this : In whatever profession you are in life, you have to respect your profession. I guarantee that people who clean toilets for a living have more respect for their profession than saeid does for football. Now, he has accomplished very little (just playing for atletico madrid u19, not even atletico madrid B, and playing 1-2 CL games for rostov one year) but his attitude (not showing up for preseason, constantly changing teams, looking for moves to more "western" markets, then wasting his chances there) scream of somebody who thinks he is better than he is. Without football, he would be nothing right now, and if he continues down this path, he will very soon be a nobody again.

I compare to somebody like Dejagah: key part of best ever German youth team that went on to supply core players of WC winning team, a Bundesliga Champion, household, well respected name all over germany, played in Champions League, best player on an EPL team, called up to 2 WC Squads including motm display vs argentina, played in 2 asian cups, made over $30 million! in his career, opened very successful nightclub and bar in Berlin on the side. This guy has the determination, and RESPECT for his profession to continue playing and try keeping his body in best physical shape possible, go play in Tabriz, set an example for players there, come to all TM camps and never once we hear one Hashieh matter about him. This guy would never dream of disrespecting the game that gave him everything.

Ezatolahi, who hasnt achieved 1/100th of what Ashkan has, seems to have zero problem engaging in all activities unrelated and actually HARMFUL to his professional performance.

Our country produces a player with the natural talent + physique combo of ezatolahi once every 15-20 years (20 years ago Javad nekounam was 19 years old). He has a responsibility to his country to make use of this talent, or at least give it his best effort. Him not doing so is his choice, but he should be nowhere near TM if he chooses to continue going down this path.

I foresee an end to his euro career unless he undergoes some sort of mental revolution very soon. I dont even know he can look at the success of the like of Sardar, ARJ (albeit recently has issues on the bench), and feel nothing when he sees their situation compared to his, all of them were roughly at a similar level 3-4 years ago.

Comment

When fit, Ezzat is probably TM's best player, and most important player. We are at a huge loss when he isn't with the team at his peak shape.

With that said, he's still young, so I hope this serves as a wake-up call for him so he can change his mentality. Sometimes, people need to hit rock bottom before they realize.

It's also quite telling that Omid gets inserted into Eupen's line-up immediately, and Saeid can't even make the roster (and he's been there longer).

Comment

^^^^ Are you joking? TMs best player based on what? when was he ever “fit”? He is 23 and hasn’t even completed a full season at club level. You are saying a guy whos best season was 15 games with mongolia united is TMs best player? be ghole khodet ebrahimi has walked into the 11 while saeid is watching from the stands. quite telling indeed...

Comment

Please watch the Iran vs Spain match. Saeid bossed the midfield against the best players in the world. At the tender age of 21. The impact Saeid had on that match was more than any TM player in recent times. Although I love Sardar, he can't control a match, tempo, team like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Please watch the Iran vs Spain match. Saeid bossed the midfield against the best players in the world. At the tender age of 21. The impact Saeid had on that match was more than any TM player in recent times. Although I love Sardar, he can't control a match, tempo, team like that.
                      but haji you said it yourself. He CAN do this, but more often than not he CANT. Saeid can motivate himself for a big game every so often bc he knows he can get headlines and attention from it. So for one pre WC year tangesh mikone so he can play, and after that goes back to usual BS. Its not a sustainable method for a TM player.

Comment

Cant argue with that. And definitely not defending his work ethic. His potential is off the charts though, and it's sad he's throwing it away. As you said, it's his duty toward his country to put his best foot forward. Just hope he doesn't join the long list of "what if..." players.

Comment

Well, CQ surely knew how to get the best out of him ..!
                          In fact I fail to think of another TM player who consistently played a more pivotal role in CQ’s TM ..!? Or perhaps even more minutes overall under his long spell in charge of TM ..!?

young kids character & behavior are mostly a product of their upbringings/parents/surroundings folks ... so someone in that circle probably not kosher!?? I hear some amateur family member?friend is his agent .!? IMO then that probably is the main source of his inability to find solid, reputable, long term club career regardless of his high caliber game & immense potential ..!

Tbh, Personally don’t recall hearing much if any of his abusive off-pitch lifestyle ..!? Until his most recent fall from grace sparked from that rather bizarre injury while serving TM which he seemingly never did recovered from ..!?? Or did he ?!??
                          Remember right before that injury he was bossing the Midfield for reading in the tough ass English championship..!

One thing that I didn’t like & has always bothered me a lot was how oddly tight-lipped TM & Reading medical staff seemed to be about disclosing the nature of that untimely injury of his in TM camp prior to last AC ..!
                          All I know For Sure is that Saeed’s football career has been in total Free-fall since ..! There may well be other nasty off-pitch habits exasperating his obvious fitness problems !? & he is obviously missing now that father-figure role that CQ was playing in his high pressure & very demanding professional life especially considering his tender age ..!
                          I don’t think it’s fair nore cool for us fans to abandon & bash him too much & kick the guy while he is obviously down ... he has served the shirt too faithfully & wholeheartedly these past years & IFF/us fans owe him more respect & support than this.

Comment

We should forget about Ezatolahi, our hopes are on Ebrahimi and Nourollahi. Since the former is aging and the latter isn’t that experienced, DM / CM position will be our achilles heel for the coming years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              a lot of our players looked better than they are in the Queirozian system. especially those playing more defensive roles. sardar will soon be TMs third highest scorer, and his team is tied for first in russia and top of their CL group. and i’m not really one to keep up with TM social media, players personal lives, etc but according to some previous comments in the thread, saeid may be having trouble getting up this morning. if we had to pick one as “TMs best player”, its pretty obvious to me. But i absolutely respect your opinion.

Comment

I miss the good old days where half of this forum called me names and ganged up on me for not rating this kid highly.

I mean the warning signs were there from the start. the kid could not even get regular playing time for the Russian village he played in, and when he did play, he was vahshi and slow.

I hope we can move on from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X