This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    One word Ghoddos, he's a fantastic player.
    Oh I'm a big fan. But his best position (preferred one) isnt through the middle. Its striker or as a narrow winger.

Comment

Sly where a you my boy? Just watch Taremi tear this league up! You'll never dare to compare Hashemian to Taremi again.
      As far as talent goes, Azmoun, Ezatolahi, Ghoddos and Taremi are head and shoulders above the rest

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Oh I'm a big fan. But his best position (preferred one) isnt through the middle. Its striker or as a narrow winger.
        Ghoddos is made for the CAM position. Just need a smart coach to play him in that position.

Comment

A true definition of a midfielder is Ghasem Hadadifar. I hate how he was never given the chance to shine. Mostly because of being over shadowed by the legend of Nekounam otherwise he should have been a starter for TM
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The amount of hate Taremi gets on social media is sick. There are people wishing him death and Iranians supporting it. Sick fucks.

Comment

Anyone know if he got injured at the end of the match? He was receiving
              Treatment when the game ended

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                The amount of hate Taremi gets on social media is sick. There are people wishing him death and Iranians supporting it. Sick fucks.
                I'm guessing mostly Iranian diaspora members?

Comment

Guess again. Mostly ozgal perspolis fans living in IR, wishing death on their ex player and national team star because he didn’t come back.

Comment

A lot of them are MKO trash.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Guess again. Mostly ozgal perspolis fans living in IR, wishing death on their ex player and national team star because he didn’t come back.
                    I am never going back to being a fan of that team.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Almost none are football fans. Mostly political assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        https://twitter.com/mestrider/status...22217025359877

Very strange.. Not one Portuguese person liked the tweet. All wishing him death are Iranian... Im confused?? Is this related to him posting that one insta photo of Khamenei?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Very strange.. Not one Portuguese person liked the tweet. All wishing him death are Iranian... Im confused?? Is this related to him posting that one insta photo of Khamenei?
                          There was one Sporting CP fan who tweeted that, waited a few minutes, then knew he f'ed up and delted his original tweet. The tweet you posted was just quoting the deleted tweet.

This is the user's twitter: https://twitter.com/DylanRFO45

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

He was a bit of a buffoon (or at least very naive) for posting that (and the previous thing he did when hajsafi and shojaei were sanctioned), many of us gave him stick but those of us who watched him play knew how special his football skills are, and how important he is for the national team. I would have had any other player on the team suspended against Japan but not him - that's why I got so upset when he was suspended.

This stuff from social media accounts belonging to the "team mellieh mannnneh" mob seems to all follow the same pattern: dislike of Taremi and players who were at the club but decided not to drink the kool-aid, blaming queiroz for all and sundry, cultish support for branko and also various IR elements in Iran's media.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is classic divide and conquer tactics to destroy a unified support for the national team when we have been so excited about how the team has been carefully built over the last few years. We have a recently banned member who was pretty open about his allegiances to the IR and his de facto national team and its former coach in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

From Rio Ave's twitter site for Taremi's upcoming WC qualifier:

Comment

Ha! "Hat trick of Coates"!

Comment

Working...
                                X