This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Such clinical finish. Damesh garm for continuously scoring. Taremi and Azmoun both make me feel so proud these days! [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1305][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They really make me proud too! It would be so sad if we dont make it to the next WC due to that charlatan, Marc Wilmots.

For the first time in 15+ years, TM has real talent.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      They really make me proud too! It would be so sad if we dont make it to the next WC due to that charlatan, Marc Wilmots.

For the first time in 15+ years, TM has real talent.
      Just came to my mind that we have 3 forwards who are for Asian standards really elite and play in solid European leagues: Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Taremi. They could do real damage in the 2022 WC because they will hit their primes.

Comment

Here's a backup streaming link (SD): http://www.hesgoal.com/news/64390/Ri...nta_Clara.html

Comment

he so unlucky not to have at least 2 assists today. Another brilliant play, rounds defender, perfect cut back, guy cant finish from 4 yards out.

Comment

Another nice pass by Taremi should've led to a goal. His linkup play has been strong today.

Comment

fucking rio concede again. Taremi has been brilliant and his teammates just so shit.

Comment

Against the run of play too.....RAFC down 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Against the run of play too.....RAFC down 2-1.
                  the rule of this sport : Gol nazani mikhori. Rio have missed 3 great chances taremi set up, two open goals, and failed to put him taremi through 1v1 multiple times. Taremi for his part missed one and scored one so he made up for that.

Comment

Wow wtf? Mehdi played a great through ball to put his teammate 1v1, but the ref didnt play the advantage. Very odd call.

Comment

PK for Rio Ave! Make up call for the botched foul call earlier

Let's see if the PK call stands, if Mehdi takes it.

Comment

Goal, Mehdi from the PK spot! Slots it in the lower left corner.

He's actually a good PK taker.

Comment

GOAL TAREMI

the pk itself came from great taremi run, turn and layoff to on rushing fwd who was pushed. Again his link up play has been brilliant tonight. Sends GK the wrong way and slots into corner.

Comment

How was that last play not a penalty? Mehdi reacts to a rebound and the goalie literally tackles him with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              How was that last play not a penalty? Mehdi reacts to a rebound and the goalie literally tackles him with the ball.
                              Another odd call. Definitely could've been a PK.

Comment

stupid game to drop points.

Their EL chances are done. They place Boavista next week in final match. Taremi is on 16 goals, 1 behind pizzi, vinicius, and paulinho all on 17.

If he can score 2 goals he may take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X