No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Iranian Teams Back in Asian Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i pointed out earlier the so called Guarantee by AFC to Iranian delegation was just an empty promise.

here we have it ,

" this is to reassess security concerns in the country "

تغییر موضع 180 درجه ای
    AFC
    ؛ میزبانی باشگاه های ایران باید بررسی امنیتی شود!
    کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در جدیدترین بیانیه و در ادعایی عجیب عنوان کرد که باید بازی های دور برگشت نمایندگان ایران در مرحله گروهی لیگ قهرمانان بررسی امنیتی شود

AFC:
    میزبانی بازی های برگشت لیگ قهرمانان در ایران منوط به «ارزیابی امنیتی مجدد» است

کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا با انتشار بیانیه ای برگزاری دیدارهای خانگی تیم های ایرانی حاضر در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا را به «ارزیابی مجدد» مسائل امنیتی در کشور منوط دانست.
    Last edited by St_Mark; 01-29-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      As i pointed out earlier the so called Guarantee by AFC to Iranian delegation was just an empty promise.

here we have it ,

" this is to reassess security concerns in the country "

تغییر موضع 180 درجه ای
      AFC
      ؛ میزبانی باشگاه های ایران باید بررسی امنیتی شود!
      کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در جدیدترین بیانیه و در ادعایی عجیب عنوان کرد که باید بازی های دور برگشت نمایندگان ایران در مرحله گروهی لیگ قهرمانان بررسی امنیتی شود

AFC:
      میزبانی بازی های برگشت لیگ قهرمانان در ایران منوط به «ارزیابی امنیتی مجدد» است

کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا با انتشار بیانیه ای برگزاری دیدارهای خانگی تیم های ایرانی حاضر در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا را به «ارزیابی مجدد» مسائل امنیتی در کشور منوط دانست.

While we have Saudi which has been bombarding Yemen with bombs and are in war with that conuntry to host their matches at home and regarded safe ?!! so much bullshit to politicize the AFC and make sure you get the best results against Iranian teams. I hope Iran wins all those games to make them regret making that decision... AFC ye goh.

Comment

• ۱۰ بهمن
        • ۱۳۹۸ - ۱۲:۲۲

The Secretary-General of the AFC announced that the Executive Committee of the AFC will decide on hosting Iran's representatives in April.

دبیرکل
        AFC
        : کمیته اجرایی درباره میزبانی تیم های ایرانی در دور برگشت تصمیم گیری می کند

دبیرکل کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا اعلام کرد که کمیته اجرایی این کنفدراسیون در فروردین ماه سال ۹۹ درباره میزبانی نمایندگان ایران تصمیم گیری خواهد کرد.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          Question why all iranian emails are yahoo?
          Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          I dono man make a poll about it so we can vote ! Yahoo vs Gmail vs Hotmail....
          But if i want to give you a good answer it would due to the fact that Yahoo is much older than other famous email providers and most people back in 2000 used yahoo emails. Specially when yahoo messenger was popular in most of the world including iran! I still use and have my old yahoo emails ( i do also use gmail).
          Actually hotmail is slightly older than yahoo. But when internet came to Iran, both Yahoo and hotmail, as well as many other sites provided free e-mail accounts. The only reason people got yahoo, was because at the time with slow slow modem connections, yahoo site was for some reason faster in Iran. It took ages to load hotmail for example. Thus people were more comfortable getting yahoo accounts and it has stayed with them until now.

Having said that, nowadays most people in Iran have got all sorts of e-mail accounts, including yahoo, hotmail and gmail.

Comment

As i said before iranian used yahoo because of the yahoo messenger ! I don't think speed was the issue in this case. Yahoo messenger was so popular amongs the iranians back in 2000-2005. Just like instagram is now. I actually dono any iranians that used hotmail messenger !
            Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Actually hotmail is slightly older than yahoo. But when internet came to Iran, both Yahoo and hotmail, as well as many other sites provided free e-mail accounts. The only reason people got yahoo, was because at the time with slow slow modem connections, yahoo site was for some reason faster in Iran. It took ages to load hotmail for example. Thus people were more comfortable getting yahoo accounts and it has stayed with them until now.

Having said that, nowadays most people in Iran have got all sorts of e-mail accounts, including yahoo, hotmail and gmail.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              As i said before iranian used yahoo because of the yahoo messenger ! I don't think speed was the issue in this case. Yahoo messenger was so popular amongs the iranians back in 2000-2005. Just like instagram is now. I actually dono any iranians that used hotmail messenger !
              Yahoo messanger came way after the e-mail accounts were provided. The reason yahoo messanger was popular in Iran was because everyone already had yahoo mail accounts. It was only natural to get the same messanger.

Speed was the only reason behind yahoo usage in Iran. I clearly remember I got my family and relatives to get hotmail and once they did, they couldn't use it as much as yahoo because it was so slow.

Comment

Working...
              X