This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Clubs are good of course but how would he fit in with their current rosters? Atalanta have muriel, zapata and ilic who are all established players there. For Roma you have dzeko and mayoral (who will be there until 2022) so I don’t see how either could be good for him....I smell another Jahanbaksh 2.0 situation if that happens. Sevilla seems much, much safer and better as they are in desperate need of a quality striker.
    Inter want Dzeko.

Comment

Clubs are good of course but how would he fit in with their current rosters? Atalanta have muriel, zapata and ilic who are all established players there. For Roma you have dzeko and mayoral (who will be there until 2022) so I don’t see how either could be good for him....I smell another Jahanbaksh 2.0 situation if that happens. Sevilla seems much, much safer and better as they are in desperate need of a quality striker.
      It wont be another arj situation because this player is much better than that player lol.

But I do agree with you that there is more competition at Atalanta. He would form a fearsome duo with zapata (very similar to dzyuba-azmoun duo) but muriel is a very good player too that would also pair well with him. Over the course of a long season he would get plenty of mins, but would he be the "star" right away? Probably not. Atalanta unlike brighton play fantastic football and have good track record taking players to next level (see zapata, muriel)

I dont have much concerns with him at roma. Dzeko is 35 and mayoral is a totally different type of player, so I think azmoun would be the replacement for dzeko moving forward.

Still as you say, sevilla I think is the best option (although think their overall level is quite similar to atalanta), superior league and would be replacing en nesyri in the xi.

Comment

It all depends on how he will fit in with the existing players and the standard of the league, where ever he goes. ARJ played a good number of games in his first season when CH was in charge, but he didn't really shine as expected be it due to the league standard or the existing players not really getting him involved (as clearly was so).
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Great read!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Great read!

"Azmoun, a warrior on the pitch with a never say-die-attitude, may have been useful to the Sassanids in the 630s, as they did battle with the legendary armies of Khalid Ibn Walid or as his countrymen fought the early Greek city-states in the Greco-Persian Wars."

Patrick Caskie for TM staff STAT!

Comment

Taremi's reply..."Mashalla dada haminjori beterekon 💪🏻👏🏻 ishalla sale die ye ja kheyli khob "

inject it

Comment

I want to see Sardar in Milan!

Comment

I am just reveling in the fact that he is doing great and there are all these amazing possibilities for next year. Now he needs to make the best situation happen.

Western Europe: Here comes another Iranian Star!
                  Go Sardar!

Comment

Hadn't seen this stat before, but not surprising Sardar is up there.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Hadn't seen this stat before, but not surprising Sardar is up there.

I think if they average these stats per match played, he will probably be number 1. He played 3 or 4 less matches due to his illness last fall.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Coulda easily been the commanding leading figure with the touches in box, had his teammates looked half as much willing to serve him balls in the box as they seemed keen on almost forcing it instead first to Artem ..!?

He position himself for service in box far better than anyone in RPL however I’ve witnessed countless times where his attacking supporting cast often go even outa their way to instead target Dzuba for golden chances ..!

Comment

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/news/264362
                          confirmation that zenit will also offer sardar a new, improved contract this summer.

Seems the list of interested parties at the moment is:

Sevilla, Atalanta, Roma, Zenit.

https://sport24.ru/news/football/202...orda-kto-takoy

at the same time, seems they are focussing no Gaetan LAborde, CF of Montpellier, scored 13 goals and made 8 assists in ligue 1 this season as Azmoun replacement should he not extend

Comment

He’ll extend then.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              He’ll extend then.
                              did you expect them not to offer lol? Im sure they will at least make a strong case to him, big pay increase, etc. Replacing him will be quite difficult, their best and most consistent player.

Ultimately with a year left its really up to him. Seems like there will be legit good offers. He has seen taremi's success on a good team. Berdyev has said its time for him to go and we know he is still getting advised by him on weekly basis. If he signs long term deal then he will retire in St Petersburg

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He’ll extend then.
                                that's what ive been fearing for a long time coming now..!!
                                and im pretty sure Zenit's offer will be far more lucrative than any other club yet come looking for his services ..... the big question as before is if he is willing to forgo some $$ in search of a betterment of his career..!???

Comment

Working...
                                X