X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    why don't we appeal? this afc article says we can
    http://www.the-afc.com/media-release...-iran-football
    I think they will, but it won't change the case. The players and the staff are already on their way home.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Okay guys, I went through the last 40 pages, just as a S&M exercise to go through the same TERRIBLE roller-coaster ride and pain you all went through!

Here are some posts that stuck out and some further comments on this issue...

Hastam! It would be an honor to fight along side you for a good cause my friend, so count me in. We may have lost the battle, but we haven't lost the war! And we definitely beat this to death yesterday on Twitter!

You are absolutely correct about the "B" sample Martin jaan. Contrary to the BS Scott McIntyre put out, the "B" sample does NOT come from a new test specimen (i.e. a second urine/blood test on the player). It's simply a second sample collected from the same test specimen, put through the exact same procedure to insure something wasn't mixed in the lab and that the "A" sample wasn't cross-contaminated.

For those reasons, the chance of getting a different result from the "B" sample are virtually zero, but because of the implications of the results on a player's reputation and career, as a matter of courtesy and procedure the player is provided with an opportunity to waive or request a 2nd test.

Now, in all fairness this was a unique situation in there are some loopholes in the wording of FIFA's doping regulations. For example, they do mention that the Iranian DU (Doping Unit) was supposed to notify either his team or the Iraqi FA in addition to various members of FIFA once they completed their investigation on the results of the "A" sample. The player was also supposed to be notified simultaneously (this is all covered in article 52.2). This was obviously not done by the Iranian DU. There are also regulations that the player is responsible to have his whereabouts on file at all times ( we don't know if this was done).

In another section though (article 52.5) it says the if FIFA receives a notice from "Major Even Organization" (i.e. AFC in this case) before one of its international events (i.e. Iran-Iraq game) and the results of the "A" sample were Atypical rather than Adverse, it's FIFA who should immediately notify the player and then the player has 12 hours to request the completion of the "B" sample. I think this is the procedure IFF is asking for and obviously this was NOT done by FIFA.

On that note, there are 2 questions here, one of legality and another of fairness - sometimes these two can be mutually exclusive and this is why there is are courts and arbitrators to make decisions in such cases.

Having said that, none of this negates the fact that AAZ had a positive sample, skipped Iran knowing full well that he would test positive and not only avoided punishment then, but has avoided punishment for the Iran-Iraq game and worse yet, going on without receiving any punishment now. This part is the real travesty here, regardless of procedural issues and who was supposed to do what - clearly someone needs to do something!

Chakeram and no worries on the 2nd issue, I never take things personally and hope that you didn't either. As I always say, we have to be able to discuss issues and reach a middle ground on them, because that's the only way to be united. And as the old saying goes, particularly against evil governments and politicians, united we stand divided we fall.
        Thanks mate.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I really wanna birch slap pouladi, what the hell was he thinking
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
            For the people that would like to donate to PFDC:

Please click this link:
            http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/payments.php

dame hamatoon garm!
            I only donate in bitcoin

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post
              Lol I already bought 2 tickets assuming Iran were going to obviously make it to the Semi-Finals with ease, I don't know what to do with them but I am trying to sell them at the moment or may be I should go to the match.?
              I am going to the game loll, since I already bought tickets way before.

Comment

^^ are you talking to yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                  Ben Williams closed his facebook page after his family members were getting a bunch of friend requests from Iranians, and they also posted this on his page.

What is this truck about?! LoL
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

HAHAHAH you are DIED AHHAHAHAHA

Comment

Yes, the grammar was unintentionally funny, but what this guy represents is the worst response to what happened. Here at PFDC we witnessed the best response to this whole sordid affair, and then you have guys like this threatening to kill someone over a football match. And with our reputation in the world I am sure Ben Williams is scared. Anyway, I found this chap's facebook. I was gonna suggest if there's someone here who has a FB account (don't have one), tell him in a respectful way the difference between what he did and what PFDC members did. But looking at his facebook more closely, looks like a basiji, so never mind..........

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...=browse_search
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                        Yes, the grammar was unintentionally funny, but what this guy represents is the worst response to what happened. Here at PFDC we witnessed the best response to this whole sordid affair, and then you have guys like this threatening to kill someone over a football match. And with our reputation in the world I am sure Ben Williams is scared. Anyway, I found this chap's facebook. I was gonna suggest if there's someone here who has a FB account (don't have one), tell him in a respectful way the difference between what he did and what PFDC members did. But looking at his facebook more closely, looks like a basiji, so never mind..........

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...=browse_search
                        lol 80% of the Iranian internet mafia is this kind of people. The fb profile is so typical

Comment

If you hear the news out of Iran , IFF screwed this doping issue, BIG TIME. The reason why AFC rejected this is because IFF did NOT forward the results to Iraqi FA or even AFC when it was proved the IRaqi player doped! So again , we are suffering from IFF mismanagement and NOT AFC!!

Comment

Not true, I checked and any FIFA approved lab like the one in Cologne was obliged to notify Iran FF, Iraq FA and FIFA. Not the duty of Iran. Iraqis and FIFA made mistakes here, so as soon as there will be an independent judge, things will look different.

On a different note, Mr. Doping starts vs. South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Not true, I checked and any FIFA approved lab like the one in Cologne was obliged to notify Iran FF, Iraq FA and FIFA. Not the duty of Iran. Iraqis and FIFA made mistakes here, so as soon as there will be an independent judge, things will look different.

It was obvious they would start him. They HAVE to start him to discredit our claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

well I hope S Koreans make a buzz as well. Actually they should.
                                Surely, they have more power and influence on AFC than Iran!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X