X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-0
    no surprise
    Amien players seem to have all given up like 5 min into 2nd half
    theyre not even trying to play just walking about the place, Saman including
    he looks and plays tired

Comment

is no surprise psg won, but the good thing is saman okayed 90 min

Comment

I'll be very surprised if he didn't move onto a bigger team next season.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos and one of the Ninja Turtles

Comment

Took some pix from the stadium but terrible quality as I was far from the pitch

Comment

Poor Saman...hes stuck on a hopeless team, like Jahanbakhsh
              He did really well today. Fought hard and tried to create. Almost scored. He cant do shit when the team cant make a decent pass or do simple defending.

He just needs to get close to 10 goals 10 assists by end of season and someone more decent will pick him up. Still 28 games left

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Poor Saman...hes stuck on a hopeless team, like Jahanbakhsh
                He did really well today. Fought hard and tried to create. Almost scored. He cant do shit when the team cant make a decent pass or do simple defending.

He just needs to get close to 10 goals 10 assists by end of season and someone more decent will pick him up. Still 28 games left
                his quality is actually showing much more than ARJ. The issue with amiens is, away from home, they are caught in two minds. They neither play defensive and shut down shop, or press high and commit fully to offense by making dangerous runs off the ball. They do something crappy in between that ends up with them usually getting nothing from away games. At home for some reason they always play with a specific tactics, and usually get results. Regardless, they have talented players in offense to combine with saman and play offensively enough for him to show himself. Im sure he will get to one ofthe top 5/6 teams next year.

Comment

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vtzp8

Saman mentions problems, hope everything is ok. He had an amazing game imho, PSG away is literally the hardest game possible for Saman and he played to his best ability on a new team. Mashallah Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    direcTV no longer shows beIN in US so im outta luck. If u guys can post a good link, it would be greatly appreciated
                    Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                    Bein Sports has been dropped by almost all the major service providers in the US as there is a fee dispute with carrying their channel. I will be streaming it and will post a link a few min before the game.
                    You guys need to get Sling TV for $30 per month I get NBC Sports, Bein Sports, Universo, FS1, FS2 and Bein Sports Spanish all of which show soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      You guys need to get Sling TV for $30 per month I get NBC Sports, Bein Sports, Universo, FS1, FS2 and Bein Sports Spanish all of which show soccer.
                      but you dont get tnt with sling do you?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                        I just stream it on the internet. I can usually find a really good link.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I wonder what he has on his mind!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            yes you do
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              No you do get TNT