This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    I believe Real Madrid was going to visit Tehran and play Persepolis, but they asked $1 mill in order to bring CR with them. And then we told them to get lost xD
    The reason why the game was cancelled was that some Anti-IR guy was taking part at the negotiations

Comment

I would give my left leg for Real Madrid to come to Tehran and play one of our teams..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        I would give my left leg for Real Madrid to come to Tehran and play one of our teams..
        or we can save our money, spend it on our teams and win the AFC champions league and play them in the fifa club world cup. if real makes it of course

Comment

If by a miracle Real was to come to Iran, it should play against TM, the stadium can be filled 3 times its capacity, if you know what I mean?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

we can get a good european and south amerian team

Comment

$300 k is overpriced massively. We would rather play then friendlies with India.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                I love how Iran is the best team in the whole Asian continent in Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball.
                I don't think we are the best in football YET. We need to change our game plan or we will never get near that achievement. I still think that Japan, South Korea (and possibly Australia) are still stronger than us. It showed in the Asian Cup (struggled against UAE), we choked against Iraq, and don't forget Turkmenistan. We need to change alot of things, rankings don't prove anything.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=232332

The uhlsport contract is over in a month and Iff officials are rumored to be negotiating with Adidas

Comment

adidas would be awesome. they make the nicest football kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                      I don't think we are the best in football YET. We need to change our game plan or we will never get near that achievement. I still think that Japan, South Korea (and possibly Australia) are still stronger than us. It showed in the Asian Cup (struggled against UAE), we choked against Iraq, and don't forget Turkmenistan. We need to change alot of things, rankings don't prove anything.
                      I think Japan is the best team in Asia. They have the best league in Asia, the j league. Their national team has achieved the best results in recent Asian Cups. In addition their women are world champions and going well in this years world cup as well.

We have a lot to learn in terms of management and development from the Japanese. They have a 50 year plan in which they plan to become world champions!

If we want to keep up and compete we need to get our thumbs out of our rears and start grinding.

Comment

برگزاری دیدارهای پیش روی شاگردان کیروش

کرج میزبان دیدار ایران و گوام/

ورزشگاه آستان قدس رضوی با دو دیدار تیم ملی افتتاح می شود

ورزشگاه آستان قدس رضوی در مشهد آبان ماه امسال با انجام دو دیدار تیم ملی فوتبال ایران
                        از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ افتتاح میشود.

*بازی با گوام در انقلاب کرج

بر همین اساس و طبق اعلام کادرفنی تیم ملی، ملی پوشان فوتبال کشورمان قرار است در این روز در ورزشگاه انقلاب کرج از تیم ملی گوام پذیرایی کنند.
                        تیم ملی آخرین بار از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام ملت های آسیا 2015 استرالیا در همین ورزشگاه به مصاف تیم ملی کویت رفته بود و قرار است دیدار با گوام نیز در همین ورزشگاه برگزار شود.

ورزشگاه آستان قدس رضوی با دو دیدار شاگردان کی روش افتتاح می شود

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران قرار است در ادامه رقابت های خود و از هفته هفتم و هشتم رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه به به ترتیب به مصاف تیم های ملی ترکمنستان و گوام برود.
                        دیدار با ترکمنستان در تاریخ 21 آبان دیدار برگشت دو تیم است که طبق برنامه تیم ملی ایران میزبان این دیدار خواهد بود، اما دیدار با گوام نیز از هفته هشتم رقابت ها که در تاریخ 26 آبان برگزار می شود و طبق برنامه باید گوام میزبان این دیدار باشد، با توافق بین فدراسیون دو کشور مسابقه برگشت نیز همانند دیدار رفت در ایران برگزار خواهد شد و طبق برنامه ریزی های انجام شده برای این دو دیدار، قرار است مسابقه بین شاگردان کی روش با ترکمنستان و گوام در مشهد برگزار شود.

بر همین اساس ورزشگاه آستان قدس رضوی با گنجایش 35 هزار نفر که قرار است به یکی از مجهزترین ورزشگاه ها و کمپ های تمرینی منطقه خاورمیانه و حتی آسیا تبدیل شود، این روزها آخرین روزهای آماده سازی خود را سپری می کند تا به صورت رسمی در زمان برگزاری دو دیدار تیم ملی از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 افتتاح شود.
                        ورزشگاه آستان قدس رضوی قرار است به عنوان کمپی مجهز برای تیم های ملی ایران و کشورهای آسیایی مبدل شود.

'

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                          $300 k is overpriced massively. We would rather play then friendlies with India.
                          yea, especially for brokeass IFF..! We can offer to pony up their travel and lodging expenses plus 20-30K to boot, Paraguay dont worth anymore than that, besides they get to test their goods vs current #1 Asian seed and see if they can manage to fair better than Chile ..!!?
                          for 300k, cq could probably take TM to 3 separate week long training camps in some eastern european/ African? country and playing a few local teams..!! TM seem to benefit much more from such lengthy camps than a single friendly here an there and we dont need to play a great team to test our ultimate readiness for facing our 1st round of wcqs, we more in need of lengthy camps to better transform and rejuvenate TM..!

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=232332

The uhlsport contract is over in a month and Iff officials are rumored to be negotiating with Adidas
                          oh great
                          so let the BS sponsor connections begin..!!

Comment

is that the new stadium that they build in Mashhad..??
                            im so glad some of these game venues finally moved outside of Azadi and tehran..!! about time..!

much higher chance for better turn-out as well..!!

Comment

Bakhtiar & Soroush both moving to Tractorsazi.

They got them FREE !

بحتیار رحمانی و سروش رفیعی امروز بعداز ظهر به باشگاه تراکتور خواهند رفت و برای فصل بعد مذاکره می کنند.

از سوی دیگر شجاع خلیل زاده، سینا عشوری و علی حمودی هم می توانند فصل آینده برای تراکتور به میدان روند و کمک زیادی به این باشگاه کنند.

بدین ترتیب، باید گفت قلب تراکتور در فصل آینده را سربازها تشکیل می دهد که تمام این بازیکنان سابقه ملی و باشگاهی خیلی خوبی دارند و می توانند در آسیا کمک زیادی به تراکتور کنند.

البته این احتمال وجود دارد، علیرضا بیرانوند و سروش سعیدی هم به جمع تراکتوری ها بپیوندند اما هنوز قطعی نشده است.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                is that the new stadium that they build in Mashhad..??
                                im so glad some of these game venues finally moved outside of Azadi and tehran..!! about time..!

much higher chance for better turn-out as well..!!
                                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X