This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    I don't know which Japan-Singapore game some people are talking about (and not that it has any relevance to our situation), but these are the stats from the game yesterday from theworldgame.sbs.com
    Total Shots: Japan 32 - Singapore 3
    Shots on Target: Japan 19 - Singapore 1
    Corners: Japan 14 - Singapore 0
    Unfortunately, they don't have stats for the Turkmenistan-Iran game, but by the looks of it Turkmenistan definitely had more shots, more shots on target and a goal more than Singapore did and we had nowhere near the 32 shots, 19 shots on target or 14 corners.

Having said that, it was a VERY disappointing result for both teams and what separates good from average or bad teams is how they're both going to bounce back from these ties in their respective groups.
    Japan are playing Cambodia at home next (last in the group) and we're playing Guam (surprisingly 1st in the group)
    Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    ???
    How well you understand other people's arguments, is just as much a sign of your intelligence as how well you present your own. Sadly, you continue to struggle with both.
    Intelligence is the least of your problems. Just focus on sanity first

Genius, the parts you quoted from me further reinforce my point and show that I've been consistent Now look again at that pathetic attempt on your own part to make our result look worse than Japan's, as always talking out of both sides of your mouth and trying to take every position of every argument like a perfectly sane adult If you really did understand that Japan drawing at home with a lot of missed opportunities is no better and even worse than us drawing away with a lot of missed opportunities, you wouldn't have written that silly crap in red, as always grasping at straws and technicalities as if Japan having 14 corners versus us having 12 somehow means a damn thing! I'd call you a hypocrite but I don't even think you're rational enough to understand how you contradict yourself.

Comment

Performance wise, Australia played the worst game among the top 4 in Asia.

Comment

Guys will we have some friendlies before the Guam game?
        I read some weeks ago that there are some negotiations to play a friendly against Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
          Guys will we have some friendlies before the Guam game?
          I read some weeks ago that there are some nogations to play a friendly against Japan?
          Your answer is no. There is a speculation about a friendly with Japan in Oct but our next matches are in Sep 3rd with Guam and Sep 9th with India.

Comment

Masoud Shojaei.jpg

HAHA look at the cibil of Masoud. Shave it My boy!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
              [ATTACH]16022[/ATTACH]

reza also needs to shave! he looks way better without facial hair ( my girlfriend)

Comment

[ATTACH]16022[/ATTACH]

Who is the bald dude? Kachal khan kie?

Comment

[ATTACH]16022[/ATTACH]

YOOOOO MASOUD LMAO. That is Persian Sexy for you

To confirm on saadat_abad point my girlfriend has also said reza looks hot without facial hair.
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                    Intelligence is the least of your problems. Just focus on sanity first

Genius, the parts you quoted from me further reinforce my point and show that I've been consistent Now look again at that pathetic attempt on your own part to make our result look worse than Japan's, as always talking out of both sides of your mouth and trying to take every position of every argument like a perfectly sane adult If you really did understand that Japan drawing at home with a lot of missed opportunities is no better and even worse than us drawing away with a lot of missed opportunities, you wouldn't have written that silly crap in red, as always grasping at straws and technicalities as if Japan having 14 corners versus us having 12 somehow means a damn thing! I'd call you a hypocrite but I don't even think you're rational enough to understand how you contradict yourself.
                    The whole situation would be better if we focused on our own performance rather than comparing it with Japan's results for some desperate consolation.
                    Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by persianpopinjay View Post
                      The whole situation would be better if we focused on our own performance rather than comparing it with Japan's results for some desperate consolation.
                      There isn't really a situation though it's only one game. If performances like this start to happen consistently, then there can be panic. Otherwise this is just one bad game after a string a good performances and results.

Comment

Iran will play a friendly with Japan on October 13 th

Comment

به منظور مرخصی ۳ هفته ی
                          کیروش شب گذشته ایران را به مقصد پرتغال ترک کرد
                          سرمربی تیم ملی ایران پس از بازگشت از ترکمنستان شب گذشته ایران را ترک کرد.

• کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی ساعت 20 شب گذشته کشورمان را به مقصد پرتغال ترک کرد.
                            کی روش که پس از بازگشت از اردوی اروپایی تیم ملی حدود دو ماه از ایران ممنوع الخروج بود، پس از حل شدن مشکلش در یک ماه اخیر یک سفر کاری به ترکیه و یک سفر تفریحی دو روزه را به دوبی پشت سر گذاشته بود.

سرمربی تیم ملی همچنین برای اردوی ازبکستان و دیدار با ترکمنستان از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه تیم ملی را همراهی کرد.
                            کی روش حدود 3 هفته دوران مرخصی را در پرتغال پشت سر خواهد گذاشت.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            There isn't really a situation though it's only one game. If performances like this start to happen consistently, then there can be panic. Otherwise this is just one bad game after a string a good performances and results.
                            Yes, exactly; I just think people happen to be creating a situation out of one game, which is never wise.
                            Saying Japan did worse against minnows is just a feel-good statement. Such a mindset will hinder the progress of our football in the long term.
                            Last edited by persianpopinjay; 06-19-2015, 02:04 AM.
                            Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Saying Japan did worse against minnows is just a feel-good statement. Such a mindset will hinder the progress of our football in the long term
                              It takes pressure from us and shows that this kind of games can happen to every one. If we constantly give point away against small teams
                              than we can start bash everyone and start critizise whole world.
                              But we had now one bad game with a new and young Team! I will wait for the upcomming games and stop judgge Teams by one game.

Comment

Nekounam's views about the Turkmenistan game and being CQ's assistant (V3 exclusive video):

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...5%D9%84%DB%8C/

Comment

Working...
                                X