Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Every time I read this guy's name I think of only two things:

1) a thrown clementine
      2) at Javad Kazemian's head

http://www.aparat.com/v/IzeT0/%D8%AE...B8%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

^ legendary moment

"aghil daram harf mizanam"
        Last edited by irani8perspolis; 09-28-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

De Graafschap keeper, Bednarek, has stated he is ready to move on from the club. Agil has been named as his successor should her leave:

"Mark Diemers and Filip Bednarek want to leave De Graafschap after this season. The duo has an expiring contract and is, in its own words, up to a step higher.

For goalkeeper Bednarek, the club from the Jupiler League already has a replacement, namely Agil Etemadi, who previously held for Almere City. "

https://www.voetbal247.nl/diemers-en...illen-hogerop/

Comment

His team got promoted to the Eredivisie today.

It means that we will have a GK in the Dutch top flight next season!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              His team got promoted to the Eredivisie today.

It means that we will have a GK in the Dutch top flight next season!
              Isn't he a bench player for them though?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Isn't he a bench player for them though?
                Yeah he is

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  Yeah he is
                  Dm'ed you. Your storage is full.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Dm'ed you. Your storage is full.
                    Fixed

Comment

His team promoted to the Eredivisie.

Comment

A recent interview with Agil. He stated he started working as a police officer in the Netherlands when he received a call from DeJong to help his current team promote. He has declared his loyalty to De Graafschaap. He also shares some of his experience playing in Iran:

"Etemadi thanks De Graafschap: "For the same money in police uniform"

Agil Etemadi waits at De Graafschap for a goalie battle with Hidde Jurjus. The 31-year-old Iranian for his second season with the Superboeren , but it did not matter much if he had now worked at the police. After an adventure in his homeland, Etemadi wanted to stop until Henk called De Jong.

"Etemadi's stay with the Iranian Sanat Naft Abadan was a disappointment. In March 2017, the closing point decided to store his gloves. "I no longer had fun in. You only really get to know the football world abroad", says Etemadi in De Gelderlander . "In a country like Iran, agreements are often not fulfilled, and it is also an uncertain existence in the financial field."

Back in the Netherlands, Etemadi aspired to a career in society for the police. "A week after I was hired by the police, I was called by De Jong, he wanted me to join in. I decided to take on the challenge", says the former goalkeeper from, among others, sc Heerenveen, FC Emmen and Almere City . "I see De Graafschap as a girl I did not yet know, but I fell in love with, and I hope to embark on a new adventure with that girl."

In the promotion year, Etemadi had to defend Filip Bednarek, who had left in the meantime, and Jurjus was hired from PSV for the new season. "I am grateful to the club for this opportunity, for the same amount of money I had worn a police uniform, I am doing everything I can to become the first keeper." If I can not, I will help the team in a different way. Jordy Rondeel (the third goalkeeper, ed.) Are nice guests to work in. As long as I enjoy it, I stay on the field, and a career as a policeman can still wait. ""

https://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuw...litie-uniform/

Comment

His team has promoted and they're in the Eredivisie now.

Comment

Someone fix the thread title. As Kian said, his team promoted..

Comment

Friendly - De Graafschap 1:3 Groningen FT

*Agil started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                              *Based on their Twitter page, he had some good saves preventing an even bigger defeat.

https://twitter.com/DeGraafschap/sta...25517325037568
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 07-24-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                Friendly - De Graafschap 1:3 Groningen FT

*Amir started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                                *Based on their Twitter page, he had some good saves preventing an even bigger defeat.

https://twitter.com/DeGraafschap/sta...25517325037568

Who is amir?

Comment

Working...
                                X