Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE 2018-2019 ( LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched highlights for most teams. I tried to watch PP and SS, but they were boring.

I agree to use Persian Gulf league, not IPL.

Thanks.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

All first week matches were lackluster performances. Low Spectators attendance could be due to many reasons, such as having just finished the World Cup, extreme heat, pretty much all star players having left PGPL, teams failure to buy quality foreign players etc.

I was really impressed with Padide - Perspolis high fans attendance, especially them predominantly being Perspolis fans. The stadium and its atmosphere made me feel as if I were watching a European league, or Russia World Cup [emoji16][emoji1376]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Yep, and it took the new season only 6 minutes for PP to get its pk again...
        Dige am inim dige dadu. Perspolis sarvare... fill in the blanks [emoji16]

JK Amin jaan

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Fans chanting "toop, tank, feshfeshe, akhond bayad gom beshe"
          Nice!

Could someone share this particular event, should they gets their hand on this clip?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            All first week matches were lackluster performances. Low Spectators attendance could be due to many reasons, such as having just finished the World Cup, extreme heat, pretty much all star players having left PGPL, teams failure to buy quality foreign players etc.

I was really impressed with Padide - Perspolis high fans attendance, especially them predominantly being Perspolis fans. The stadium and its atmosphere made me feel as if I were watching a European league, or Russia World Cup [emoji16][emoji1376]

It just needed better cameras because the atmosphere and pitch were lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Nice!

Could someone share this particular event, should they gets their hand on this clip?

They did it a few times, one instance is at 14:10 min into the game.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                FULL TIME
                ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN 0 VS PAYKAN 0
                URGENT ESTEGHLAL NEEDS TO SIGN NEW STRIKERS
                I felt that Esteghlal should have won that match and were just unlucky.
                I think they will be fine. Just need the players to gel a bit. It’s only Week 1 we have to remember.
                The loss of Djeparov will hurt more than Thiam. He was the most used player last year and I think one of the better players.
                Too bad he left to the Kazakhstan 2nd division.
                Esteghlal brought in many young strikers (Allahyar, Aghaei, Aghakan) who just need to play more and will perform.
                They need to badly find a replacement for Djeparov.
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

There is a player named Ali Alipour ? Cool name

Comment

Guys I just saw a clip on Javad Kazemian's Instagram..... Is that Padovani struggling to walk like that??

I know he had a bad neck injury last year, but I didn't know this was the extent. I am sure I heard news of him a couple of months ago that he was doing extremely well.

Can anyone confirm that is actually him?? If so, it seems that Esteghlal has hung this poor kid out to dry big time!

Sending positive vibes towards the lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Guys I just saw a clip on Javad Kazemian's Instagram..... Is that Padovani struggling to walk like that??

I know he had a bad neck injury last year, but I didn't know this was the extent. I am sure I heard news of him a couple of months ago that he was doing extremely well.

Can anyone confirm that is actually him?? If so, it seems that Esteghlal has hung this poor kid out to dry big time!

Sending positive vibes towards the lad.
                      Few days ago I read somewhere that he was complaining about poor medical treatment. Apparently after they dismissed him from the hospital, they gave him a house medical caretaker, however shortly after he got home, the hospital called the caretaker back in and told Padovani, since Esteghlal has not paid the fees and hospital bills, they refuse to provide him with home medical services...

Soooo embarrassing and shameful. These people in charge are doing everything to the best of their abilities to turn the whole world against us and our country!

Comment

Anyone know if this whole fiasco about Mashin Sazi just taking Gostaresh Foolad’s place is true? If so that’s a real embarrassing moment in our football when one team can just replace another for no good reason.....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tabrizi agrees to terms with Esteghlal

Comment

Why isn't Hossein Hosseini starting? Rahmati is in net now.

Mehdi Rahmati has been phenomenal so far this game though ...

Comment

A dangerous scenario right now .. a player is down ... Habibzadeh just scored but got kicked in the face. Ambulance taking him out of the stadium.

Comment

It didn't look good. I hope he's ok. That was a horrible accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X