This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    What a shitty signing for that team. That guy is shit. Sometimes you wonder how these transfers even happen.
    Hey! As Abedzadeh's 69th cousin, I find this offensive.

Comment

What a shitty signing for that team. That guy is shit. Sometimes you wonder how these transfers even happen.
      He's third choice mate, Chelsea has a nobody as their third choice too

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        He's third choice mate, Chelsea has a nobody as their third choice too
        He is their second choice actually. Apparently the 2nd and 3rd goalkeepers got injured.

Comment

Wouldn't call him shit. He had didn't have great performances, but he had some potential when he played for Rah Ahan, he had great reflexes, but he had a lot of sootis and stupid mistakes. He works pretty hard, so lets give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Wouldn't call him shit. He had didn't have great performances, but he had some potential when he played for Rah Ahan, he had great reflexes, but he had a lot of sootis and stupid mistakes. He works pretty hard, so lets give him a chance.
            That kid is not even a first choice keeper in Iran. We just have so many better keepers thats why its a surprising move. I haven't seen much potential in him whenever I saw him play. A keeper that makes alot of sootis and mistakes, he is never likely to become a great keeper. I guess time will tell what happens with him.

Comment

That kid is not even a first choice keeper in Iran. We just have so many better keepers thats why its a surprising move. I haven't seen much potential in him whenever I saw him play. A keeper that makes alot of sootis and mistakes, he is never likely to become a great keeper. I guess time will tell what happens with him.
              Have you ever seen mohammadreza akhbari play for TS?

That's a perfect example - he makes a ton of silly mistakes and sooti's but his skill set as a GK is actually pretty good. The sooti's can be fixed with time and experience, let's wait and see how this pans out.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's 23 and he's a goalie. If he plays his cards right he still has another ~14 years to go, so I'd say it's a bit too early to write him off.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I think CQ has helped. Maritimo is 7.th the table. Still in first division. Better than II league.

Comment

Poor guy can't get a break. I saw him play when he was playing for the LA Blues. Having the Abedzadeh last name is definitely working against him. He has got some big shoes to fill. Best of luck to him.

Comment

There you have it... money and connections will get you places. Every club this guy has been in has been because of his father and his money. Now with a very weak CV, and no significant matches to speak of, he's in one of the best clubs in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                        There you have it... money and connections will get you places. Every club this guy has been in has been because of his father and his money. Now with a very weak CV, and no significant matches to speak of, he's in one of the best clubs in Portugal.
                        I think you are confusing Portugal for Iran. Tho this might be very very true in Iran, it is hard for me to believe because of money or favoritism a professional club in Europe would risk such a move! No amount of money would be justified in front of the fans, newspapers etc
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
                          I don't think Abedzadeh is a household name in Portugal lol…

I think people are underestimating this guy… He had a very good trial with Maritimo before they signed him. He's been very sharp of late, but keep sleeping on my boyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Have you ever seen mohammadreza akhbari play for TS?
                            That's a perfect example - he makes a ton of silly mistakes and sooti's but his skill set as a GK is actually pretty decent keeper. The sooti's can be fixed with time and experience, let's wait and see how this pans out.
                            Akhbari's main issue is long shots, other than that in one & one situation, cross ball, and positioning he is pretty decent, the fact that he keeps struggling for long target shots for a pretty long period says a lot about the quality of keepers coaches in Iran.
                            Most important thing is Akhbari is one of the few athletic keepers in Iran, which has a good physique for the job, something that starting with, Abedzadeh, contrary to his dad missing!
                            Anyway i wish him the best and hope he does well in his new adventure, he is still pretty young.

Comment

Be nazare man ghezavate Akhbari vaghean gande. Tasmimhaaye badi migire va bekhatere in tasmimha golhaaye alaki ham mikhore.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                I think you are confusing Portugal for Iran. Tho this might be very very true in Iran, it is hard for me to believe because of money or favoritism a professional club in Europe would risk such a move! No amount of money would be justified in front of the fans, newspapers etc
                                Just because its Europe doesnt really mean its all professional. The 2nd division of Portugal is filled with Chinese players. The team Abedzadeh just signed for has a random Saudi player. Obviously those players didnt get there based on merit.

Comment

Working...
                                X