2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I don't get it either. Sepahan is basically a sister club (former Shahin of Esfahan, just like Persepolis is built on Shahin Tehran) to us.
    Former Persepolis players like Bezik went there and also had a great time, yet their fans go nuts against us.
    They deduced 6 points off us one season, have had their fans blind people (remember that badbakht soldier / fan?) and they have the nerve to pick on us as if they're innocent orphans.
    True. I mean series of firecrackers were being thrown throughout the game. I smell a big punishment imposed on Sepahan by IFF and if not then by AFC. When AFC punishes $15k for usage of laser by some idiotic fans, then all these firecrackers, throwing objects and lasers during the entire game shall warrant Sepahan a much deserved punishment.

I would have said all of the above, had Perspolisi fans behaved in a same fashion. I have been critical of our own fans many times before, and will be if our fans also behave the same.

Comment

I believe Referee mistakes are part of the game. sometimes they go this way and some times the other way. having said that I believe 90 will eventually show that referee calls have costed Persepolis more than they have helped. Now if GN can't explain how his "Best offense of the league" team couldn't muster much against this Perespolis team, then that's his problem. I have no doubt in my mind that Isfahan fans were expecting a dominating performance of their team. I am sure Persepolis fans (myself included) expected a tougher day for our team than what we saw. but Perspolis put out a very good Performance and if it weren't for bad finishing, we should have won by 2 goals. I actually think this was Persepolis's best performances this season. what was most impressive was the way branko's boys shut down the so call "best offense of the league". Hell, even Machine Sazi had a better offense against us.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        PP fans being PP fans again. While you guys played pretty well today and we weren't at our best we still should have won had it not been for Faghani awarding the game to you guys. Everyone knows it was a clear foul. As far as "Vahshi fans" you guys aren't anything different and if anyone is oghdeyi its you so stfu. For all you PP fans that haven't watched a single Sepahan match this season, the refs have cost us 10 points already, While on the other hand PP has been was favoured by the ref vs. Teraktor(Hajsafi Goal), Mashin Sazi and Peykan. Be happy about the point the ref gave you because it might be the same point that can help you win the championship at the end of the season. Regarding Sepahan's playing styles- We all know how GN likes to play football. That being said PP has better players in midfield right now compared to our midfield, M.Kiani has been a one man show all season. We need to address that position midseason.
        I’m not sure who exactly you’re referring to when you say “stfu”, but I never said anything about Sepahan fans being vahshi. Take it easy friend.

Comment

I respect Sepahan and all Iranian clubs. There are fans who start trouble everywhere and the Sorkhabi clubs take the cake in that regard. And I’m saying this as a Persepolisi.

All I’m saying is that yesterday wasn’t a good day for Sepahan fans. The way they reacted wasn’t like them. They always set an example for everyone just as Zob Ahan has done for a long time. Yesterday was a different case.

Anyways, I wish Sepahan the best and it looks like they are doing well under Ghalenoei which is great. Looking forward to seeing Sepahan back in the ACL!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            I respect Sepahan and all Iranian clubs. There are fans who start trouble everywhere and the Sorkhabi clubs take the cake in that regard. And I’m saying this as a Persepolisi.

All I’m saying is that yesterday wasn’t a good day for Sepahan fans. The way they reacted wasn’t like them. They always set an example for everyone just as Zob Ahan has done for a long time. Yesterday was a different case.

Anyways, I wish Sepahan the best and it looks like they are doing well under Ghalenoei which is great. Looking forward to seeing Sepahan back in the ACL!
            I honestly like Sepahan itself. They've always been a good team and organized club and as a Perspolisi I always envied their good club management. Hell they now own one of the biggest and most beautiful stadiums in the country. My only issue though is with their fans and how they treat Perspolis in their city and stadium. And how they acted yesterday has actually been how it's been for us every time we play there. Not sure why though!

Comment

^ True words Keano jan,

Naghshe Jahan, AQR, and Foolad Arena are Top 3 at the moment in my opinion. UNTIL they fix Azadi, and I mean REALLY fix Azadi (not the maast maali they did for AFC for the ACL), not only will Azadi fall further behind but I honestly fear the lives of the fans. God forbid we turn on the channel and an Azadi disaster makes the news. It’s been over 40 years since it’s been built. If Foolad can invest in their own Stadium, for the love of anything, even have mobster Hedayati rebuilt Kazem Hossein (or whatever it’s called) stadium for Persepolis.

We deserve a stadium, but until Persepolis is not privatized they will continue to play in Azadi. Every match the cracks get wider and lives are at risk. I’m aftaid for the everyone’s safety but mostly the kids.

Comment

Yeah so after watching Navad and hearing Fatahi bring up 1382 match vs PAS Tehran, hate to say it but that’s a sad point to bring up. Again no disrespect to Sepahan or its fans as they set an example for everyone the majority of the time. But yesterday was not the same.

Also it’s not just Tehran citizens who went to Esfahan, there were many people from different ghom o kheesh driving long distances to watch their favorite team’s away match.

It’s kind of funny not going to lie. I brought up the fact that Sepahan fans bring up old achievements and are not happy these days. Then tonight Fatahi is on the phone on Navad bringing up 2007 ACL final and the past.

Baba we all respect Sepahan. I lost count how many times I trolled al ittihad fans defending Sepahan as the REAL black and yellow of Asia. Sepahan beating Al Hilal in Saudi Arabia 2-1 in 2011 was sweet.

Comment

The Perspolis penalty was absolutely a correct call. Before that there was all kinds of pushing and shoving in the box and you either call all or none. Faghani did well. The little forearm push by Mensha was really not a foul and right before that Queroz Stanley pushed Mosleh as well so the ref did well not to call neither and correctly call the hand ball. The pushing and shoving off the ball on corners is quite regular and happens all the time.
                  There is a great rivalry between the two clubs. Sepahan has not beaten Perspolis in 4 years.

Comment

I commend Ferdosipour for having called out the shahrestani live football TV coverage, criticizing them for covering the suspicious scene in a biased manner and to their own team's benefit. He also called out what we have been complaining about for many years, and that is the Shahrestani commentators super biased and one sided commentating habit. One of the worst is Abadan's commentator, he literally keeps silent upon the opponents scoring goals. Also one of Tabriz's commentators is just as bad. Time to change this unprofessional behavior and make watching football more enjoyable for all and not for a small portion!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      I commend Ferdosipour for having called out the shahrestani live football TV coverage, criticizing them for covering the suspicious scene in a biased manner and to their own team's benefit. He also called out what we have been complaining about for many years, and that is the Shahrestani commentators super biased and one sided commentating habit. One of the worst is Abadan's commentator, he literally keeps silent upon the opponents scoring goals. Also one of Tabriz's commentators is just as bad. Time to change this unprofessional behavior and make watching football more enjoyable for all and not for a small portion!
                      He also made good points about the picture quality, unifying the graphics and presentation... but judging by the reaction online, seems like most fans don't care.

Comment

Good game so far in terms of intensity and atmosphere between Esteghlal and Padideh.

We are having a very good league so far this year in general I think.

Comment

it's official in my book!!!! Golmamad is the best Iranian coach. It's not just the results , but the performance of his team.

Shireh Golmamad!!!

Shireh Perspolis o perspolisee!

Comment

that's a big win for Foolad and Afshin Ghotbi, in front of a pretty full house in Tabriz.

Comment

ridiculous how SS coach, and pretty much every player including their captain, bitching and moaning about "Perspolis" and "officiating". that was pretty low of SS players

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AE%D8%B7%DB...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%86%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B4%D9%81%D8...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%86%D8%B4%D9...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

"Sore Loser" mentality, from their German coach all the way down to Rahmati.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                ridiculous how SS coach, and pretty much every player including their captain, bitching and moaning about "Perspolis" and "officiating". that was pretty low of SS players
                                https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AE%D8%B7%DB...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                                https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%86%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                                https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                                https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B4%D9%81%D8...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA
                                https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%86%D8%B4%D9...AF%D9%86%D8%AF
                                "Sore Loser" mentality, from their German coach all the way down to Rahmati.
                                Its gotten very loos.

Comment

Working...
                                X