Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure this will only amp up the rumors of Porto being interested in signing him

Comment

jooooon Taremi back at it

This is so much better than watching Brighton games.

Comment

what a goal! Weak foot as well, same foot that couldnt knock out portugal, now haunting porto in the Dragao.

This was his 11th goal this season, to go with 1 assist and 4pks won.

Comment

Taremi's mentions on Twitter (translated from Portuguese):

- This Taremi is a big player. He carries Rio Ave on his back.

- We gave 12.25 million for Zé Luís and does not do 1/9 of what Taremi does 🤷🏻*♂️ our market view and 0

- It is written. Taremi is the best striker in the Portuguese League. After him are Paulinho and Vinícius.

- Mehdi Taremi is a sublime attacker and is a blessing to play in the NOS League. Iranian goal for Rio Ave.

- @Sporting_CP has 10 million for Amorim but didn’t have for Taremi

- Taremi cannot leave Dragão [Porto's stadium] without a contract offer. Rio Ave was asking Sporting for 5M. Don't miss this guy @FCPorto

- Taremi being Taremi. Of the best strikers in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Amazing opportunity that he created himself and even better finish. His team is really quite bad. The only time it looks like anything will happen is with Taremi.
            Team talent pool is indeed poor..!
            But I’m digging their coach a lot...!
            He has really gotten them well organized & tactically sound...! Would love to have an irani team capture his services, I see massive potential in that guy...!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              I'm sure this will only amp up the rumors of Porto being interested in signing him
              If Braithwaite can be signed by Barcelona, there is no reason that bigger club than porto could get interested by taremi

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Team talent pool is indeed poor..!
                But I’m digging their coach a lot...!
                He has really gotten them well organized & tactically sound...! Would love to have an irani team capture his services, I see massive potential in that guy...!
                their coach was in PL with swansea two seasons ago. He is very well respected and has definitely improved taremi this season.

Comment

I think Rio Ave plays pretty attractive football. Clean, direct, organized, one-touch. Much better than Brighton. If they played Brighton in a neutral venue, I'd bet Rio Ave would win (but Brighton fans would be content with the 60% possession stat).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    I think Rio Ave plays pretty attractive football. Clean, direct, organized, one-touch. Much better than Brighton. If they played Brighton in a neutral venue, I'd bet Rio Ave would win (but Brighton fans would be content with the 60% possession stat).
                    Dude they would kick their ass....Brighton cant even fukkin pass

Comment

Mehdi with an acrobatic and athletic effort on goal.

Comment

Porto score 2-1

Comment

Crap. Porto scored, 2-1 in the 78th min.

Comment

It’s been a one way traffic all second half & they conced finally
                            Mehdi almost got his second on a counter but pass was just a bit behind him & he couldn’t connect well on the shot.
                            Had another 1v1 against last defender but messed it up Trying get by him
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 03-07-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Its taking 5min to review the goal

VAR can be ridiculous at times. They need to figure out a more efficient way.

Comment

Wow, VAR disallowed the goal. Looked onside to me. Remains 1-1. That review took 6 minutes lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X