Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    You're not going to get a fair shake in Turkey if you're Iranian.
    He needs to go to Holland or Belgium.
    The Dutchies aren't fond of us either : (
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      The Dutchies aren't fond of us either : (
      I really don't get how someone like Jahanbakhsh didn't open their eyes up a bit.

Comment

You're not going to get a fair shake in Turkey if you're Iranian.
        He needs to go to Holland or Belgium.
        I don't think this is the only issue.
        He clearly didn't have the right attitude from the beginning and how many of us predicted his current situation before?
        He was given enough chances in 2nd division to impress, you can't blame coaches for that.
        Anywhere in the world in any sport when your prospect fail to impress in weaker league you think twice about his future.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I don't think this is the only issue.
          He clearly didn't have the right attitude from the beginning and how many of us predicted his current situation before?
          He was given enough chances in 2nd division to impress, you can't blame coaches for that.
          Anywhere in the world in any sport when your prospect fail to impress in weaker league you think twice about his future.

I don't think it was an ability issue, rather than a attitude issue, if that's the case.
          He's a damn good player, fast, strong, athletic and technical. The full package. He needs to go somewhere to play consistently with people who want to develop him. Not a division 2 Turkish club.

Comment

I don't think it was an ability issue, rather than a attitude issue, if that's the case.
            He's a damn good player, fast, strong, athletic and technical. The full package. He needs to go somewhere to play consistently with people who want to develop him. Not a division 2 Turkish club.
            No doubt talent is there, but when you are Iranian and you get little chances you have to maximise on this, like JB did in Dutch 2nd.
            You can control whatever is in your hand, he didn't score a single goal with Istanbul spor, neither had an assist if I am not wrong.
            He probably thought it will be walk in the park after few good performances with Fener in friendlies.

Comment

He was in a bad environment, Fenerbahce wasn't for him so good news. If he doesn't get an offer in Belgium or Holland or Portugal (which he probably won't) he should go back to Iran and develop his football there. Sepahan or Foulad would be good choiches for him.

Comment

Mental strength and maturity are two characteristics that are essential when trying to succeed in a competitive league. It's difficult for European youth, much less someone from Iran, having to adjust to the cultural differences and the rigors of a competitive league.

There should be a lot of extra hand-holding with him, not everyone is going to have the same outlook and perseverance as ARJ.

Comment

I think he will still have some offers from belgium and Portugal. I know that benfica were scouting him during u17 WC, and Mouscron offered a permanent move in january I think.

Besides that charleroi, smaller portugese teams could definitely pick him up. Turkey is a hard place for young players to succeed, and Im surprised fener want to dispose of him so quickly given their long project with him, 5 year contract. But there is a lot of changes always at that club, manager sacked again, lots of ins and outs expected.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I think he will still have some offers from belgium and Portugal. I know that benfica were scouting him during u17 WC, and Mouscron offered a permanent move in january I think.

Besides that charleroi, smaller portugese teams could definitely pick him up. Turkey is a hard place for young players to succeed, and Im surprised fener want to dispose of him so quickly given their long project with him, 5 year contract. But there is a lot of changes always at that club, manager sacked again, lots of ins and outs expected.
                    His agent is also Fali Ramadani

Comment

I can't get my head around getting rid of an 18-year-old talent for not performing. Turkish teams are ruthless and extremely short-sighted.

Comment

I don’t understand why he wasn’t put into the youth set up , thus give him some game time and a chance to integrate himself into the club. Usually when bigger teams buy young players from abroad they don’t put them straight into the first team set up straight away or loan them out straight away.

Should have been with the youth team this year and then next season spent time out on loan.

Comment

This is only a rumour and one which doesn't make much sense imo. Let's wait and see what happens. Absolute worse case scenario he gets booted and signs with esteghlal for a year

Comment

I'm curious to know if it's true what clause in his contract allows the club to just terminate the contract one way.

In the American leagues like NBA you can cut a player but not in football where the contract can only be terminated if both sides agree I'm guessing.

This is either not true or he's breached some terms of his contract in some way.
                            Even still in football you can always sell a player for $1 and its work more than just terminating his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              I'm curious to know if it's true what clause in his contract allows the club to just terminate the contract one way.

In the American leagues like NBA you can cut a player but not in football where the contract can only be terminated if both sides agree I'm guessing.

This is either not true or he's breached some terms of his contract in some way.
                              Even still in football you can always sell a player for $1 and its work more than just terminating his contract.
                              If they terminate him, they need to pay a set amount that they agreed on when the contract was signed

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                If they terminate him, they need to pay a set amount that they agreed on when the contract was signed
                                Yes but I don't think you can terminate a contract without reason.
                                There must have been something he breached to allow such a clause.

I don't know the exact details but I would think this is the case as you don't often hear about contract terminations in football.

Comment

Working...
                                X