This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Those last two could have been really helpful to tm.
    Eskandarian was actually a great striker, injuries prevented him from reaching his potential. The other guy, I have no idea who he is.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Those last two could have been really helpful to tm.
      Alecko was an unbelievable player had it not been for injuries he would've been one of the best in the US national team
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Grudge match! The 20 fiercest international football rivalries

14. Saudi Arabia v Iran

The recent historical tension between Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims has added to the rivalry between Iran and Saudi Arabia; Sunnis form the majority of practicing Muslims in Saudi Arabia with Shi'ites largely inhabiting Iran. The countries have also have had simmering political tensions in the last few decades and the 15 matches they’ve contested (all competitive) have never been less than heated.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...abia-and-iran/

Comment

^ I pray we get them in the final round.

I'm begging, I'm pleading, I'm on my knees looking towards the sky murmuring, shivering, waiting for an answer.

Please give us Saudi Arabia in the final round. I beg of you the universe. Give us Saudi Arabia! Please!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

I'm begging, I'm pleading, I'm on my knees looking towards the sky murmuring, shivering, waiting for an answer.

Please give us Saudi Arabia in the final round. I beg of you the universe. Give us Saudi Arabia! Please!
            they could cost us the World Cup man lets just see what happens. If they are in our group we might not be able to escape the mental bs that comes with playing the Saudis.

Comment

Say Allahu Akbar

(... and you shall hear in return: MUNTAKHAB AL-IRANI)

EDIT: this comment of mine made no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                Say Allahu Akbar

Btw, this comment of mine made no sense at all.
                Shah Abbas?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  Say Allahu Akbar

I even went to Mecca and asked the black magic box for Saudi Arabia, but apparently that day there was no reception to Allah so I don't know. I've tried everything.

Comment

I said: Dear Allah, I promise Al Iran won't score more than 3 goals if my wish is granted

Allah: Ekhhhhem!!! (As lighting struck the black magic box)

Then I said: Okay okay okay, sorry sorry. 2 goals only 2.

Owner of the black magic club then came out: One draw in Saudi and 2-1 loss again in Azadi my frrrend. Deal or no deal?

Me: Helll n-

Allah: SILENCE!!!!!!! You have awoken Zuleykha!! She needs her rest before the private dance!

At that moment, Abdullah (the owner of the bmb) and I looked at each other confused as to who, what, how, both shocked.

Abdullah told me: Listen habibi, I don't know what's going on but I have to tell you the falafel here have magic power make you hear naughty things.

Me: Abdollah jan, eetz not de fell ah fell. Eetz sum teeng else.

Then we realized the sound was coming from the large amplifier and speakers attached to the black magic box. Later on we met a guy named Naif Al Rattatoui who took us to the black magic club.

There was loud music, beautiful girls, fog machine was on point (looked like post jihad clouds of heaven), 1000000000 hookahs (I lost count), an arrested falafel owner, flowers everywhere, Mia Khalifa, Mohsen Khalili, Andy Milonakis, and Benjamin Williams.

Me: BENJAMIN WILLIAMS???!!! I knew it!!! I KNEW IT!!!

At that point, Abdullah forced a napkin on my face: Go to sleep habibi.. Shhhh... Habib is here, shhh sleep habibi sleep...

I woke up in Azadi in March 2009 and saw the score board, I had a heart attack and woke up again in my bed.

Comment

I swear you guys are delusional.

Comment

This is a side note, but I remember their being some talk a year or two ago about possibly changing the IFF crest? I know the IPL updated theirs, but what happened with this talk? I don't mind the logo as much as others, but it couldn't hurt to do a facelift.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          This is a side note, but I remember their being some talk a year or two ago about possibly changing the IFF crest? I know the IPL updated theirs, but what happened with this talk? I don't mind the logo as much as others, but it couldn't hurt to do a facelift.
                          This could depend on the IFF elections

Comment

I said: Dear Allah, I promise Al Iran won't score more than 3 goals if my wish is granted

Allah: Ekhhhhem!!! (As lighting struck the black magic box)

Then I said: Okay okay okay, sorry sorry. 2 goals only 2.

Owner of the black magic club then came out: One draw in Saudi and 2-1 loss again in Azadi my frrrend. Deal or no deal?

Me: Helll n-

Allah: SILENCE!!!!!!! You have awoken Zuleykha!! She needs her rest before the private dance!

At that moment, Abdullah (the owner of the bmb) and I looked at each other confused as to who, what, how, both shocked.

Abdullah told me: Listen habibi, I don't know what's going on but I have to tell you the falafel here have magic power make you hear naughty things.

Me: Abdollah jan, eetz not de fell ah fell. Eetz sum teeng else.

Then we realized the sound was coming from the large amplifier and speakers attached to the black magic box. Later on we met a guy named Naif Al Rattatoui who took us to the black magic club.

There was loud music, beautiful girls, fog machine was on point (looked like post jihad clouds of heaven), 1000000000 hookahs (I lost count), an arrested falafel owner, flowers everywhere, Mia Khalifa, Mohsen Khalili, Andy Milonakis, and Benjamin Williams.

Me: BENJAMIN WILLIAMS???!!! I knew it!!! I KNEW IT!!!

At that point, Abdullah forced a napkin on my face: Go to sleep habibi.. Shhhh... Habib is here, shhh sleep habibi sleep...

I woke up in Azadi in March 2009 and saw the score board, I had a heart attack and woke up again in my bed.
                            Did you forget again to take your pills?

Comment

Why was Mohsen Khalili there?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Why was Mohsen Khalili there?
                                I asked myself the same question

Comment

Working...
                                X