X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    praise dead soosks.
    Go to the south part of Tehran during moharram and say that. You act like everything religious is related to IR. Dead soosks? You are offending many of your hamvatans saying these kinds of stuff.
    How can one be better than IR when not respecting other peoples beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by ammenane View Post
      Go to the south part of Tehran during moharram and say that. You act like everything religious is related to IR. Dead soosks? You are offending many of your hamvatans saying these kinds of stuff.
      How can one be better than IR when not respecting other peoples beliefs?
      Akhey, you think I care? They should celebrate Roozeh Koroush and likes of that in public, instead of an ideology which downgrades humanity implemented by filthy occupiers.

Comment

Akhey, you think I care? They should celebrate Roozeh Koroush and likes of that in public, instead of an ideology which downgrades humanity implemented by filthy occupiers.
        They should this and they should that...
        Let people celebrate what they want.

Comment

They did that aswell. Recent picture

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            They did that aswell. Recent picture
            So people went out there of free will. Afarin, going against the occupiers and their ideology. But how much did the Arab occupiers spend on it for people?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              Mayeli Kohan: "If your child makes a mistake will you cut his head off? Sure, Rahmati and Aghili made a mistake, but did they need to be cut from Team Melli?"
              Its hilarious to hear this from a man who kicked out two u23 players from his team for "catching" them playing backgammon.
              This guy is seriously unstable.
              EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't doubt his intentions. I think he really wants the best for team melli, however a combination of being emotional and being misinformed is really shrouding his judgement.
              EDIT 2: I like how CQ and Aryan Ghassemi called in twice but they weren't allowed to talk lol. It will be interesting to hear what CQ has to say. I think he is getting tired of all these people and will no longer hesitate to answer back to them.
              Clearly MK has certain psychopathic tendencies, despite having the best for Iran intentions. But he has a fantastic eye for young talent that can be used in Iran.
              Maybe we give him a role where we muzzle his mouth and keep it shut and all he has to do is point his finger at the talent he sees. Sort of a hunting dog on a muzzle.

Comment

So people went out there of free will. Afarin, going against the occupiers and their ideology. But how much did the Arab occupiers spend on it for people?
                It's acutally widely common to go to Pasargad every year on Kourosh day and Norooz. Whether they are Muslims or not.

One example: http://berna.ir/1392/01/01/maghbarey...abir-2013.html

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Apparently the Swedish club "IFK Göteborg" has shown interest in signing Mehdi Taremi .

IFK Göteborg finished second in the Allsvenskan (the highest level of Swedish club football) last season.

http://90tv.ir/news/170492/%DB%8C%DA...B1%D9%85%DB%8C
                  And that's why I always say we need to give our younger players a chance to shine in a few Team Melli matches.

Sure, Allsvenskan is not the best league in the world, but unlike PGL it it under the watch of European scouts.

And that's one of the main problems with our players not going to Europe... not being noticed unless they're playing for one of Team Mellis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    Mayeli Kohan: "If your child makes a mistake will you cut his head off? Sure, Rahmati and Aghili made a mistake, but did they need to be cut from Team Melli?"
                    Its hilarious to hear this from a man who kicked out two u23 players from his team for "catching" them playing backgammon.
                    This guy is seriously unstable.
                    EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't doubt his intentions. I think he really wants the best for team melli, however a combination of being emotional and being misinformed is really shrouding his judgement.
                    EDIT 2: I like how CQ and Aryan Ghassemi called in twice but they weren't allowed to talk lol. It will be interesting to hear what CQ has to say. I think he is getting tired of all these people and will no longer hesitate to answer back to them.
                    This Mayeli guys has demencia... he is forgetting his row with Daie when he was in charge of TM before 78 World Cup, which result in him cutting him from the team.

This man is psycho, but you can't blame him becuase he is the creation of an environment that breeds creatures like him. The fact that they bring him on TV and conduct interview after interview with him, is just a demonstration of how sick the whole system is.

Comment

I'm so sick of these Iranian mentality. bache bazi, lajj bazi, hamash hashie, hamash dava, hamash man behtaram, in kie on kie man inam man onam. for fak sake let the man do his job in peace.

Soo true

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/we.want.car...0933087447040/

Kafashian killed Mayeli Chodan

Comment

I am surprised to see Kafashian stand up to MK. He normally seems like an individual who doesn't like confrontation.

Comment

Just think if TM was a major corporation like IBM or Boeing how many of these idiots would have been fired for opening their trap and spitting garbage. This stems from total lack of management.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

http://youtu.be/Hr2WXku9qOk

So Parviz Ghelichkhani has joined the Anti-CQ campaign aswell
                              He is known for being political active and attacked Daei and Rezazadeh for their pro-IR sentiment, now he calls CQ a charlatan, who robs the people's money and is being used by IR as a tool

Comment

http://youtu.be/Hr2WXku9qOk

So Parviz Ghelichkhani has joined the Anti-CQ campaign aswell
                                He is known for being political active and attacked Daei and Rezazadeh for their pro-IR sentiment, now he calls CQ a charlatan, who robs the people's money and is being used by IR as a tool
                                Sometimes I wonder if this charade is not just a rehearsed show.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X