Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Team Melli Coaching Search Begins ...

Let's use this thread to discuss coaching suggestions or news on who is the next Team Melli manager.

No one can replace Carlos, but I hope we get a competent manager (probably won't though as this is IR's Ministry of Sports).

Who is out there? Who do you suggest?

i think lets wait for like 2-3 weeks to see a final assesment, cause they might change mind and cq stay, but i think no good coach will come iran.

Comment

There are plenty equal or better coaches out there. The problem is most of them won't consider us.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This will take months. There is no real competitions coming up for the near future.

Most likely will be a cheap Iranian coach.

Comment

I hope whoever we hire can really work on changing fundemantals of our play. No more long throw in 50 times a game, and maybe take the risk of starting a more offensive minded team, and players like torabi. I’d like to see us play to our strengths. More fluidity in passing instead of simple 1-2s

Honestly though, we need better coaches in IPL for any of that to change. As for national team, I don’t really know who is out there

Comment

Please say no to Ghalenoi and Mayeli Kohan.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              There are plenty equal or better coaches out there. The problem is most of them won't consider us.
              exactly. Remember Javier Clament who wanted to coach iran from Spain LOL
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Only CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                  Please say no to Ghalenoi and Mayeli Kohan.
                  I think, i could be wrong. With 8 years of CQ. He pretty much put a nail in the coffin of vatani coaches. I do not think any TM players after CQ, would take any of them serious.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Khamenei dast cholagh

Comment

Schafer out of most available coaches. Otherwise, no idea. Definitely not brangoh

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        I think, i could be wrong. With 8 years of CQ. He pretty much put a nail in the coffin of vatani coaches. I do not think any TM players after CQ, would take any of them serious.
                        In b4, vatani coach gives PAG, Ezatolahi, and Mohammadi instructions and they just tell him to f off.

Comment

Dar yek keshvari ke regimesh vaghean be honar va varzesh ahamiyat mide, sarmorrabie Iran ta yek mahe digar moshakkhas mishod.

Hala bebinid che ghadr chap o rastesh mikonan ta akhare sar Schäfer ya yek morabbie daste 2/3 Europai miyad sare kar.

Az tahe delam omidvaram in joor nashe, amma Jomhorie Eslami daare emamzadeh misaze to Eraq, "pooli nist" baraye honar va varzesh.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

the question is - who of quality would want to deal with how much sanctions (and internal corruption) impact us (lack of prize money, lack of good friendlies, lack of real training)? I see us only going backwards

Comment

I want Herve Renard!

Comment

Working...
                              X