Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condeded the equalizer at the 96th min..

Comment

Didn't really matter, they have confirmed 4th spot and finishing 2nd was always going to be difficult. They will be in the Europa League qualifications next season. Amiri will most probably move to a smaller team or back to Iran but Hosseini could move to an even bigger club in the league. Proud of both for trying.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

It is sad what happened to the Alanyaspor players, especially Sural who died. My respects go out to them.

So next season at the moment if the players stay at these clubs, Amiri, Hosseini, Azmoun, Rezai (but guessing he will leave) and Moharammi will be playing in Europe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          It is sad what happened to the Alanyaspor players, especially Sural who died. My respects go out to them.

So next season at the moment if the players stay at these clubs, Amiri, Hosseini, Azmoun, Rezai (but guessing he will leave) and Moharammi will be playing in Europe next season.
          Thanks bro. His death is very bad. Turkey in big sadness.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Didn't really matter, they have confirmed 4th spot and finishing 2nd was always going to be difficult. They will be in the Europa League qualifications next season. Amiri will most probably move to a smaller team or back to Iran but Hosseini could move to an even bigger club in the league. Proud of both for trying.
            yup, i have pretty much same sentiments in regards to both..!!

ps
            im really hoping they offload Hossaini in offseason to a smaller club in a more highly rated EU league, where he is likely to get a lot of minutes..!! i think he is ready for such a plunge..!

Comment

Did that Turkish article mention that Majid is signing a contract extension with Trabzonspor?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Did that Turkish article mention that Majid is signing a contract extension with Trabzonspor?
                Yes, renew new contract for long time.

Comment

Burak do you think they will sign any other persian players when the window opens?

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                    Yes, renew new contract for long time.
                    then most probabl your club has got a good bit of sniffing and interest from richer clubs in bigger EU leagues for his services, hence wanna tie him up to 3 to longer year contract in order to get good $$s from his next transfer, in i would guess another year or 2..! especially since he will get a chance to strut his stuff and show off his skills next season in UEFA CUP..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      then most probabl your club has got a good bit of sniffing and interest from richer clubs in bigger EU leagues for his services, hence wanna tie him up to 3 to longer year contract in order to get good $$s from his next transfer, in i would guess another year or 2..! especially since he will get a chance to strut his stuff and show off his skills next season in UEFA CUP..!
                      As much as I would like to believe that and as good as I think he is. I don't see him going anywhere.

Comment

Trabzonspor 4 - 2 Kayserispor.
                        Both Majid and Amiri started the match, Majid as usual played his 90 min and Amiri played for 60. They officially sealed their 4th place with 12 points advance to Yeni Malatyaspor and they can have an eye to 3rd with being 3 points behind Besiktas. They are on amazing run, haven't lost their last 7 or 8 games i guess, Burak can correct me!

Comment

Majid

https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...68321288196097

Comment

Burak for TM..!!

Comment

Majid Not playing?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X