This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Just because its Europe doesnt really mean its all professional. The 2nd division of Portugal is filled with Chinese players. The team Abedzadeh just signed for has a random Saudi player. Obviously those players didnt get there based on merit.
    What are you talking about? Maritimo is a professional club, and it certainly has no Saudi player on it.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      What are you talking about? Maritimo is a professional club, and it certainly has no Saudi player on it.
      Shaher Mansour
      Hes even on their club website http://www.csmaritimo.org.pt/index.p...antelprincipal

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
        This guy is garbage. Stop wasting your time on him.
        Yeah im sure hes garbage if he just signed with a Primeira League mid level team... Jesus hes 23 give him time

Comment

He is not included in squad for weekend match.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
            This guy is garbage. Stop wasting your time on him.
            Are you jumping from thread to thread calling legionnaire goalies "garbage" and "dalghak" ?

Last time I checked, he's 23, young, has some experience playing in the IPL, which you and I haven't, and is now playing in one of the world's best leagues. Doesn't sound like garbage to me.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

According to forza app he is on the bench today

Comment

Their main GK is injured and will miss until the end of the season. I think Amir will be at least on the bench until then.
                Last edited by 04041374; 03-05-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

It looks like he has established himself as 2nd goalkeeper since he is regularly making the bench.

Not bad for his first season at Maritimo who are 6th...do we have a future TM goalie in the making?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    It looks like he has established himself as 2nd goalkeeper since he is regularly making the bench.

Not bad for his first season at Maritimo who are 6th...do we have a future TM goalie in the making?
                    Short answer: No.

Comment

Maritimo secured a spot at the UEL qualifiers.

Comment

Good looking guy, best of luck to him

Comment

He confirmed he will stay with Maritimo this season. Lets see if he gets any games.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUy_Xql...by=abedz&hl=en

Comment

If this guy performs well at Maritimo we should really be calling him up, it seems people forget about him for a GK option. He is the Iranian Kasper Schmeichel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              If this guy performs well at Maritimo we should really be calling him up, it seems people forget about him for a GK option. He is the Iranian Kasper Schmeichel.
                              He's 3rd option at this team... you know that right? Even the best teams in the world right now have nobodies as their 3rd option GK

Comment

Wouldn't hurt to test him in a friendly, would it? He could suprise us and be surprisingly good.

Comment

Working...
                                X