No announcement yet.

Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arab referee misses a hand-ball - Australia got screwed there, that was a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Rather face off vs. Australia than Syria. Syrians play real dirty.
      Thats true, on the other hand we failed to defeat them in WCQ!

Generally i always want us to play Teams that we couldnt defeat. But you are right in an
      knockout game Syria would be a pain in the a..

Comment

Jordan play a very clever game so far. Note that their coach was in Wilmots' coaching staff in Belgium. Expect Iran to adopt the same counterattacking and low ball possession strategy against Australia later in the tournament if they face each other.

Comment

Australia lucky it's not 2-0; sloppy in possession, lacking intensity and completely disorganised at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            Jordan play a very clever game so far. Note that their coach was in Wilmots' coaching staff in Belgium. Expect Iran to adopt the same counterattacking and low ball possession strategy against Australia later in the tournament if they face each other.
            Well we played like that in almost every Tournament (AC 2015&WC 2014&2018). This time i prever a more balanced game.
            We have soo much potential upfront it would be shame to just have 20/30% possession against an Asian Side.

Comment

Agree 100% im tired of this hiding play style we can own the field atleast in Asia
              Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                Well we played like that in almost every Tournament (AC 2015&WC 2014&2018). This time i prever a more balanced game.
                We have soo much potential upfront it would be shame to just have 20/30% possession against an Asian Side.
                Look, CQ is result-oriented. He is about winning, not about looking good. And he is right, it's about time we win this damn tournament. If that means adopting a counterattacking strategy against the likes of Australia, so be it. If Jordan can succeed with this approach, Iran can do that 10 times over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  Look, CQ is result-oriented. He is about winning, not about looking good. And he is right, it's about time we win this damn tournament. If that means adopting a counterattacking strategy against the likes of Australia, so be it. If Jordan can succeed with this approach, Iran can do that 10 times over.
                  Let us first beat Yemen (hopefully dominant and with attacking football) and discuss Australia when the time comes.

Comment

I hope India Thailand gets a good crowd, not having the tournament feeling its being played in UAE and matches of Arab teams aren't getting good crowd though i can understand the new format might also be the reason for that.

Comment

Kruse has literally done nothing all game.

Comment

Jordan playing good I am sure aus is. It favourtes I predicted aus would win but I think I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                          Would be great to see jordan win this, since i believe that Syria can also shock
                          Australia. One less contender!
                          Maybe bad news for us. I want either Australa or Japan to get tired in the QF.

Comment

I had indian food last night so its 7 am and im up to use the washroom. Might as well watch the games
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

70ˋ Minute let the grassrolling begin
                              Bollywood

Comment

Poor shot in the end

Comment

Working...
                                X