No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Diego is offered $1 mil by IFF to just sport our shirt during the presentation ..!?

& they cancel our camp earlier for $300k shortage on their supposed budget ..!

Comment

so he will be wearing irans jersey throughout the whole world cup matches he attends ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Apparently Diego is offered $1 mil by IFF to just sport our shirt during the presentation ..!?
        & they cancel our camp earlier for $300k shortage on their supposed budget ..!
        It's things like these that makes me want to bang my head in to a wall...

Comment

This article says it's only 100.000 http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...-ceremony.html

Comment

Even 10,000 is too much. Just get 3 of the star players to wear it and get some nice photos and marketing material together. How is Diego going to to help sell this jersey?

Comment

i wanna see if he will actually wear TM jersey, this can be a huge physiological victory for us, since Argentina is in our group and an Argentinian legend wearing Iran jersey will bring our moral high and can impact the Argentinian media and fans since maradona is like a GOD in argentina

Comment

i think it uhlsport who offers Diego the money not IFF.
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                  i think it uhlsport who offers Diego the money not IFF.
                  Yea Uhlsport does pay him money for presenting the jersey not IFF.
                  sigpic

Comment

What's making me wonder is, they will pay this man so much for doing this, but not interrested in putting it out for sale immediately so they can make money on it?

Comment

Diego Maradona has been offered a reported US$100,000 to unveil the new Iran national team shirt in January
                      As part of the proposal the World Cup winner would also have to wear the Iranian shirt when the Lions take on his native Argentina on June 21.

Last edited by PERSIANMAFIA; 12-12-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Why would he do this for 100K? First of all it is meaningless, and second it is pathetic to wear another countries jersey when they play against yours.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

probably we will be recognized world wide more positively this way
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                            Why would he do this for 100K? First of all it is meaningless, and second it is pathetic to wear another countries jersey when they play against yours.

Comment

I think Maradona has worn a Brazil shirt in a commercial before, so he has done this sort of thing before.

Comment

This is the same Maradona who said he will support UAE over Argentina in the u17 world cup, so I don't see why you would be surprised if he would wear TM jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X