• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seagulls83 View Post
    Is Morteza Pouraliganji any good?

Rumour that we want to take him too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...raliganji.html
    Dang LOL are yall trying to win the Leauge? Imagine a defence with PAG and Balogun! There will be a records broken this year!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      yes. Reputable sources did. Multiple in Rubin including Berdyev, and multiple members including myself who met Sardar's dad, confirmed that everton and moshiri were, along with lazio very close to signing him in the summer. I have criticized azmoun, but I wont just say emotional crap about him. He is still a generational talent and at the time of their interest, his form was very solid and he was coming off an excellent CL season.
      Yup, I can't wait for the next few transfer windows how we'll hear more about how close he is for signing for a relevant club, like every year. Who knows, maybe this time it will be Dortmund or Inter who come "very close" to signing him but in the end nothing happens and we all sit here wondering why. Oh and Moshiri, the Iranian owner of Everton wanted to sign an Iranian player? Wow, shocking stuff.
      Listen carefully- as long as Azmoun continues playing the way he does for his club- he is going nowhere relevant. That's a reality Iranians need to accept. Unfortunately, he is not some world beater like the Persian tabloids and rumour websites have convinced you he is, and no- performing in one or two games against Bayern and Atleti don't override years of mediocre league performances. On no planet would half of premier league clubs "bend backward" to sign him.
      Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

28 pages in a day and a half, wow

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          28 pages in a day and a half, wow
          You want to see the thread on NSC.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...rd-fee/page246

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
            Yup, I can't wait for the next few transfer windows how we'll hear more about how close he is for signing for a relevant club, like every year. Who knows, maybe this time it will be Dortmund or Inter who come "very close" to signing him but in the end nothing happens and we all sit here wondering why. Oh and Moshiri, the Iranian owner of Everton wanted to sign an Iranian player? Wow, shocking stuff.
            Listen carefully- as long as Azmoun continues playing the way he does for his club- he is going nowhere relevant. That's a reality Iranians need to accept. Unfortunately, he is not some world beater like the Persian tabloids and rumour websites have convinced you he is, and no- performing in one or two games against Bayern and Atleti don't override years of mediocre league performances. On no planet would half of premier league clubs "bend backward" to sign him.
            Right, they wouldnt. Doesnt change the fact that azmoun is certainly better than half of those premier league teams starting forwards.

Comment

Dear PFDC and Brighton fans:

Any idea how I can purchase an AJ jersey in the US once they are available in the UK? I don't see any player jersey's for sale on their website as of now; do they become available through the season?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Dear PFDC and Brighton fans:
                Any idea how I can purchase an AJ jersey in the US once they are available in the UK? I don't see any player jersey's for sale on their website as of now; do they become available through the season?
                Cheers.
                It says on the official site (page where you can order the jersey) that player numbers are still being sorted out. Once finalized, they will make AJ's jersey (as well as others on the roster) available.

Comment

i will buy his jersey once is available and wear it when brighton play united

Comment

A bit off-topic but since still there is no winter break for the EPL I was thinking Brighton has to release him right in middle of the season because of the AFC Asian Cup. which means almost the whole month of January (if we make it to the semifinal)

that's the problem most of our players will have with their clubs this season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                        A bit off-topic but since still there is no winter break for the EPL I was thinking Brighton has to release him right in middle of the season because of the AFC Asian Cup. which means almost the whole month of January (if we make it to the semifinal)
                        that's the problem most of our players will have with their clubs this season.

Indeed and thats what I hate about AFC!
                        first they changed the pattern that we had till AFC 2004, and went to 07, 11, 15, and 19; reason “not to overlap with UEFA !?!
                        and then they changed the cup from a late summer event into a spring event, reason “to please Persian Gulf nations and avoid events in hot weather” !?! idk, ppl can argue abt this but I wished the old format would be back. Yes I understand playing in UAE in hot summer is not desirable, but AFC can coordinate better with sister confederations UEFA and elsewhere for better arrangements... my two cents...
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          What's interesting is how little JB signing is reported on the biggest sports news websites in the UK.

e.g. Guardian front page announces Muto to Newcastle: https://www.theguardian.com/football...yoshinori-muto
                          Isn't it because Brighton has less media exposure than other EPL clubs?

Comment

is pouraligangi going to brighton?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              Rumours abound that it could happen!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                PAG himself just went off and liked a bunch of the transfer rumor posts on Instagram... Hopefully not the greatest mindf*** of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X