X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Unless afc changed the rule its still 35k max until they install seats
    AFC changing the rules? Won't happen anytime soon. Our home games provided a huge advantage for TM because of the huge number of spectators that would come to cheer on TM, AFC implemented the BS rule to reduce the allowed number of spectators to help the Arab teams when they would play their away games at Azadi. Of course they knew it would take the people in charge years to add seats, look at how long it takes them to build stadiums in Iran. Arabs know how things in Iran works than some of our own citizens. Very sad, so very sad.

Comment

They better have those seats installed in the upper floor of the Azadi before the next round in September.

Comment

Iran 2-0 Australia, WCQ 1974

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          They better have those seats installed in the upper floor of the Azadi before the next round in September.
          they won't it will take 2 years and close to 60 million euros for the renovation of azadi, they are looking to install a roof as well

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            A documentary on TM in the Asian Cup will be released. Here's a trailer.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1111...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
            The end of that trailer was a bit alarming.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We had better TV quality in 1974 than in 2016...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

team getting for april 12 draw, we should be pot 1, as i dont think oman and india can beat us in azadi to be fair

Comment

I have a feeling that Iran will continue to lobby AFC to revert its ruling.

Comment

I hope we have a friendly match with Australia one day, would be fun to play against them after so long.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I was in Aryamehr Stadium that afternoon in Aug of 1973. It had just opened a couple of months before.

Probably the saddest victory in the history of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        I was in Aryamehr Stadium that afternoon in Aug of 1973. It had just opened a couple of months before.

Probably the saddest victory in the history of TM.
                        I am too young to remember 1973. For me, the saddest victory was our home victory against Ireland in 2001.

Comment

part 1 20min, really no new footage
                          http://90tv.ir/video/228863/%D9%85%D...A7%D9%88%D9%84

Comment

i know this is stupid i had a dream CQ became aston villa coach

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              The end of that trailer was a bit alarming.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              I did a bit of research. Queiroz was upset of FarsNews, because they interviewed Ghalenoei and Derakhshan, two major CQ-critics right before the game against Iraq.

http://www.radiofarda.com/content/f1.../26810984.html

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                I hope we have a friendly match with Australia one day, would be fun to play against them after so long.
                                Iran requested a friendly with them to be played at the end of May / start of June, but Australia declined due to busy schedule... they are playing friendly with England and Greece at that time.

But I'm sure there's a friendly between Iran and Aus coming up soon. They will most likely play a friendly if they don't get in the same group in round 3 of WCQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X