This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    As long as MK Sends videos as to how to lose to Qatar.
    Don't forget Turkmenistan

Comment

I liked our uhlsport jerseys

Comment

According to Torabian the contract hasn't officially been signed yet.
        However, the main reason Uhlsport was such crap for TM was that everything was done through a middleman who would go and bring in knockoffs instead of direct from Uhlsport manufacturers.
        While Joma might not be as stylish, they hopefully will at least provide original apparel.
        What ticks me off though is that these companies don't pay to sponsor TM, they provide a few sets of clothes and then the rest IFF buys at a discount, which to me is a joke. Is this how it usually works for countries who have played in the World Cup?
        Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-23-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Uhlsport is actually a very good brand. I have a lot of uhlsport stuff and their quality is perfect. Especially their socks are
          the best in my opinion. Anyone who has lived in Germany knows they dont have any crap stuff. All the german football brands like uhlsport, erima or jako are good quality. Its not only adidas and puma.

Joma is actually quite ok, hope they at least come
          out with a special design for us. Definately better than aberoo rizi brands like Daei or Majid.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Don't forget Turkmenistan
            and Uzbekistan :-)
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              Getting to play Galatasaray, Fenerbace and Besiktas twice a year shouldn't determine where you go for a season.

He is playing and training under Branko, day in and day out, which is a valuable experience in itself.
              Playing 6 matchs against the like of GS, Fener and Besisktas is worth more than any IPL+ACL games. Don't forget it will be more easy to be on the radar in Turkey than in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Both Foolad and Eskisehirspor fight against relegation in their respected leagues. I didn't say, that Foolad are better, but our clubs are capable of beating Turkish clubs. Perspolis got a draw against Genclerbirligi and Sepahan won against Mersin Idman Yurdu.
                But also a full squad Sepahan with Khalatbari and Hajsafi lost against an average turkish 2nd division side and my friend i play gol kuchik and saloni with scored a brace.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  But also a full squad Sepahan with Khalatbari and Hajsafi lost against an average turkish 2nd division side and my friend i play gol kuchik and saloni with scored a brace.
                  Who did they lose against? I looked up and they tied Altinordu, beat Mersin and lost against Trinidad U23 in their pre-season camp in Turkey.

Comment

True they tied Altinordu 3:3, my bad

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Its a friendly. That same Sepahan also tied teams like Lazio.

Comment

I know it was just a friendly, but when your buddy whos not exactly Ronaldo scores a brace on one of your countries top teams it gives you something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                          joma is spanish so its pronounced homa therefore we have an iranian brand
                          Khoma

Comment

So.. Namaaz Jom'eh will sponsor Team Melli.

As long as they're not stressed out over their kits and they are comfortable to wear, then why not. The jerseys may not be the best, but they're decent.

As much as our team deserves the best, I don't care if they wear ugly kits. As long as they can play well like they have been I am happy.

Comment

Actually, something along these designs with Iran's colors wouldnt be too ugly imo

Comment

Now since the Cheetah was printed on Ulsport jersey would it be a copy right issue to have it on the new kit?

we are finally getting somewhere. Sort of;
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X