Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw Fun Fact: Yaghoub Karimi at 23 has as much goals for TM with 6 cap as Dejagah with 23 caps

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Can someone post news regarding TM traveling from Austria to Sweden as soon as it shwos up? I'm not sure whether they leave on Friday or Saturday..
      Well on Friday there are 4 possible arrival times, 09:05, 10:45, 15:05 or 22:50
      If they fly on Saturday they will either arrive at 09:05 or 22:50

So if there are no news make sure that you show up at the airport at those named times

https://www.google.at/search?q=vienn...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Well on Friday there are 4 possible arrival times, 09:05, 10:45, 15:05 or 22:50
        If they fly on Saturday they will either arrive at 09:05 or 22:50

So if there are no news make sure that you show up at the airport at those named times

https://www.google.at/search?q=vienn...sm=93&ie=UTF-8
        Lol. But some new on their department must surely show up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Lol. But some new on their department must surely show up soon.
          Last edited by 04041374; 03-25-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=213270

WOW CQ emotional goodbye with ehsan haji

Comment

har dam az in baagh...

Yaghoub Karimi won't be joining TM in Austria or Sweden because he was already injured!!!

I'm sorry, but this one isn't IFF's fault - whoever's involved with TM at this point, from CQ to Kaffashian to... hamegi gayeedan.

Spending all their time arguing about BS, instead of doing their jobs. I put the blame on everyone and I really don't care about individuals, but all of this is only hurting TM and this this situation can't go on.

Comment

One thing is sure it's going to be far from our best lineup for these two friendlies. Amiri is probably going to start both matches on the left side with Hashem as LB I presume. Amiri might be solid at Asian level vs Asian opponents but he has 0 experience vs strong squads like Chile and Sweden...

The other thing CQ might do is play Heydari as RW and Ashkan as LW, either way we are definitely weakened... Rezaian can play as a right mid if I remember correctly but it's a big risk I would still chose Khosro over him in that position.

Maybe something CQ can do is call-up Jamaati to "replace" Y.Karimi and play him as a "defensive" Winger which could work.

Comment

CQ honestly picked a shitty team to face chile and Sweden, instead of inviting 2 or 3 more promising players. I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but in all honesty, we will lose both games, playing some ugly football, that won't produce much from either a tactical or aesthetic standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                    CQ honestly picked a shitty team to face chile and Sweden, instead of inviting 2 or 3 more promising players. I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but in all honesty, we will lose both games, playing some ugly football, that won't produce much from either a tactical or aesthetic standpoint.
                    Agreed, the selection could have been better. But I think the lack of young players in the squad is mainly because of TM Omid having their qualies at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      har dam az in baagh...

Yaghoub Karimi won't be joining TM in Austria or Sweden because he was already injured!!!

I'm sorry, but this one isn't IFF's fault - whoever's involved with TM at this point, from CQ to Kaffashian to... hamegi gayeedan.

Spending all their time arguing about BS, instead of doing their jobs. I put the blame on everyone and I really don't care about individuals, but all of this is only hurting TM and this this situation can't go on.
                      Well actually the EsEs doctors cleared him to join TM but Majdi gave an interview saying he is not fit so IFF cancelled the invite. i think it has something to do with that oghdeie Ghalnoie.

به گزارش وبسایت نود، دپارتمان تیم ملی فوتبال اعلام کرد: با توجه به اظهارات ناگهانی و تعجب آور سرپرست تیم استقلال و اطلاعاتی که ایشان به آقای کفاشیان داده اند، تصمیم گرفته شد که سفر یعقوب کریمی لغو شود. در کمال تاسف باید گفته شود اطلاعات بیان شده توسط سرپرست استقلال به طور کامل برخلاف و علیه گزارش پزشکی دریافتی و ارسالی توسط دکتر ستوده (پزشک استقلال) پس از بازی استقلال و نفت است. در آن گزارش آمده بود که تمامی بازیکنان ملی پوش استقلال سلامت هستند. دعوتهای انجام شده در تیم ملی همیشه مبنی بر مشاهدات فنی و گزارشهای پزشکی است. بسیار شفاف است که بنا بر دیدگاههای متفاوت موجود در باشگاه استقلال میان مدیریت و کادر پزشکی، این اتفاق رخ داده است."

Comment

So who is going to get called up now instead?

Comment

Haven't read so much negative vibes surrounding TM from fans for a long time. Half decent performance from this squad, I guess everyone change their opinion and call the team gheirati and heroic.

What may come will come, I for one will be looking for a decent result given the circumstances.....
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Agreed, the selection could have been better. But I think the lack of young players in the squad is mainly because of TM Omid having their qualies at the same time
                            this is true, but the likes of sharifi, kaveh rezaei, and khalilzadeh could have been rotated in for our friendlies. I understand the neku is having his retirement match, hence he was invited, but almost everyone else are has beens, and need to be rooted out, or else we will see a similar TM to that of 2008.

Comment

St_Mark since you're pretty much the guy keeping this thread alive most of the time, please post as soon as you find out when TM leaves for Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                                this is true, but the likes of sharifi, kaveh rezaei, and khalilzadeh could have been rotated in for our friendlies. I understand the neku is having his retirement match, hence he was invited, but almost everyone else are has beens, and need to be rooted out, or else we will see a similar TM to that of 2008.
                                Khalilzadeh has conscription problems if Im not mistaking. But like you say there are loads of young in-form players that could have gotten a call-up: Abedini, Sharifi, Sasan Ansari, Hajmohammadi, Kamyabinia, Alishah etc.. etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X