Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Kafashian, Team melli is not going to play against Italy because CQ is against it. Apparently CQ has said with the money that the italians are demanding we could instead play 3 powerful teams. so there is not going to be an Iran vs Italy friendly.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...84%D9%8A%D8%A7

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      According to Kafashian, Team melli is not going to play against Italy because CQ is against it. Apparently CQ has said with the money that the italians are demanding we could instead play 3 powerful teams. so there is not going to be an Iran vs Italy friendly.

Only if they don't k0$ it up by not even playing one game instead..

Comment

TM-News-

How much is Italy asking?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Kafashian said national team camp in Austria will be held, however, its cost is not covered and we must borrow money from Queiroz.

What kind of a STUPID comment is that?! CQ's not a freakin' bank to borrow money from!!! Or does he mean they're going to "borrow it" form his pay (i.e. his pay will be delayed again)?

Either way, that's TERRIBLE with a team with so many passionate fans and so much sponsorship opportunities to not have $150k (guessing) to pay for a training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            How much is Italy asking?
            1,5million dollar i Think but most of it would have been covered by sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              1,5million dollar i Think but most of it would have been covered by sponsors
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt Brazil demand 1 million$?

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                And so much free time. I always wondered how some posters can dedicate so much of their time and brain cells arguing with people who have no intention of changing their mind. Both sides are wasting their time trying to convert the Pope to Islam.

I can't help but to think that they are sacrificing valuable time with their family and loved ones to argue on the internet. If they have no one outside of these forums they shouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                true that ..
                what surprises me the amount of time some spend researching online to find few cases that favor their a small, irrelevant part of the real issue..!!!

but then again when i was reading this post by BH, realized this guy argues for living and some of the other folks who get in long drawn-out arguments may well be working in law.? or debate teams???
                and they do it to as work practice and to sharpen their argument/negotiation skills..??
                Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Funny you brought that up bro. I just came back to say the exact same thing as I just remembered it while I was doing other work and thinking about this issue.

It was his homework to completely know the ref and Williams' attitude being so well known, should not have been something the TM cadre did not know about, even if it was to us as regular fans.

It's funny, I was in a situation with my company that we needed to go to arbitration just a little while ago and before an arbitrator was even picked, I had researched every single one, what articles they had published and how likely they were to interpret the law in this particular instance. I didn't even leave that to our lawyers.
                now it makes much more sense why BH all so often picks difficult/impossible positions to argue ..??

i on the other hand, get into arguments when im bothered by an event and mostly to get it off my chest and really dont care to get sidetracked and argues stupid small details of the issue at hand and go spending ton of time researching online to provide example ..!!
                overall, I never let the Facts interfere with my Opinion..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  true that ..
                  what surprises me the amount of time some spend researching online to find few cases that favor their a small, irrelevant part of the real issue..!!!

but then again when i was reading this post by BH, realized this guy argues for living and some of the other folks who get in long drawn-out arguments may well be working in law.? or debate teams???
                  and they do it to as work practice and to sharpen their argument/negotiation skills..??

now it makes much more sense why BH all so often picks difficult/impossible positions to argue ..??

i on the other hand, get into arguments when im bothered by an event and mostly to get it off my chest and really dont care to get sidetracked and argues stupid small details of the issue at hand and go spending ton of time researching online to provide example ..!!
                  overall, I never let the Facts interfere with my Opinion..!
                  Doing research is fun dude and learning to present arguments is never a waste of time IMHO. It will come in handy at work, but most importantly holding your ground in relationships!

And trust me, you need a lot of skills, practice and experience for that one otherwise 21st century men wouldn't have become so "zan-zaleel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Doing research is fun dude and learning to present arguments is never a waste of time IMHO. It will come in handy at work, but most importantly holding your ground in relationships!

And trust me, you need a lot of skills, practice and experience for that one otherwise 21st century men wouldn't have become so "zan-zaleel.
                    thats too much effort, im a patient man but if & when she gets out of line i just

jkin
                    but sure as hell know how to give'em a swift tongue-lashing...!! or mindfking if its deemed more appropriate for the occasion..!

when your woman get totally outa line, getting into a civil discussion and providing proof and all that, youve already admitted to losing the battle and already pussywhipped ..!!
                    women start such arguments in hopes of you swiftly put them in their place and let them know who has the ultimate say, and so they can go cry for a while and then get into a hot make-up sex afterwards...!!

Comment

I can't find the link but footballitarin said new tm list will be announced Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        I can't find the link but footballitarin said new tm list will be announced Wednesday
                        hey yo, quit your spamming and thread hijacking man..!!

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

We should get the money from Ashkan and Reza and play the game, they have enough cash now

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            We should get the money from Ashkan and Reza and play the game, they have enough cash now
                            You are sooo selfish, they need to feed their family and secure their financal future.

Comment

^he was sarcastic

Comment

iran - Chile has officially been confirmed by the venue

https://www.facebook.com/NoeArena/posts/690352011087695

Last edited by 04041374; 03-14-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X