Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not a agenda , that are facts. Im not vatani coach suporter or anybody else.
    But Cq doing totaly shity, its enogh.I will make it short.
    Wcq: we did have the weakest WCQ ever.
    Lost again Lebanon(ok unluky)
    lucky win against usbekistan goal in 90 min, usbekistian did much better than we did.
    lost again usbekistan in tehran and of course the 2 very lucky 2 wins against SKR, they was better doing in both games and did deserve
    Win both games.
    if we had not won our last game, so we would not Q.
    weak performnce during the friendly matches, not just weak results also weak performance.
    Wc: iran: nigeria the the worst football game at the ever sow I was really ashamed how we did played and felt sorry for the good-humored fans in the stadium.
    Iran Argentina we did play totally defensive but it was entertainment becouse some of our counter a.
    Iran Bosnia we did try to play not much defensive but we did not had any plans how to score, and they easily defeated us.
    So our weakes Wc by results, performence, entertainment. Just one terrible goalless draw, and did score just one goal durin the whole wq.
    1979 1 point Goals 2 Rang 14th
    1998 3 points Goals 2 Rang 20th
    2006 1 point Goals 2 Rang 24th
    2014 1 point Goal 1 Rang 28th
    An we get praized for the worst football game ever. Thank you Cq.
    plus his lajbazi and stupid decisions:
    canceling some necessary matchs.
    let rahmati and Ak8 at home. send our best players at home: Khalatbari, Shdegian, azmoun. Not using Jb im we all know he could do a good job at wc.
    And some other shity taktik decision.
    I was happy with him and did support him until the wc , but he is realy doing shity and i cant understand why some follow him like blind sheeps and everythink what is he doing we have to support.
    Last edited by tufun; 09-25-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Sport Lisboa e Benfica
      Grupo Desportivo Estoril-Praia
      سر مربی تیم ملی در پاسخ به این سوال که گفته می شود یکی از حریفان ایران در اردوی پرتغال یکی از تیم های بنفیکا یا اسپورتینگ لیسبون که در لیگ قهرمانان اروپا حضور دارند است، خاطرنشان کرد:
      یکی از تیم هایی که تقریبا قطعی شده تیم
      اشتوریل است که در یوفا کاپ شرکت می کند. با بنفیکا هم صحبت کردیم. همچنین با تیمبلننسز هم صحبت هایی انجام شده که در چند روز آینده همه چیز معلوم می*شود.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
        Its not a agenda , that are facts. Im not vatani coach suporter or anybody else.
        But Cq doing totaly shity, its enogh.I will make it short.
        Wcq: we did have the weakest WCQ ever.
        Lost again Lebanon(ok unluky)
        lucky win against usbekistan goal in 90 min, usbekistian did much better than we did.
        lost again usbekistan in tehran and of course the 2 very lucky 2 wins against SKR, they was better doing in both games and did deserve
        Win both games.
        if we had not won our last game, so we would not Q.
        weak performnce during the friendly matches, not just weak results also weak performance.
        Wc: iran: nigeria the the worst football game at the ever sow I was really ashamed how we did played and felt sorry for the good-humored fans in the stadium.
        Iran Argentina we did play totally defensive but it was entertainment becouse some of our counter a.
        Iran Bosnia we did try to play not much defensive but we did not had any plans how to score, and they easily defeated us.
        So our weakes Wc by results, performence, entertainment. Just one terrible goalless draw, and did score just one goal durin the whole wq.
        1979 1 point Goals 2 Rang 14th
        1998 3 points Goals 2 Rang 20th
        2006 1 point Goals 2 Rang 24th
        2014 1 point Goal 1 Rang 28th
        An we get praized for the worst football game ever. Thank you Cq.
        plus his lajbazi and stupid decision:
        canceling some necessary matchs.
        let rahmati and Ak8 at home. send our best players at home: Khalatbari, Shdegian, azmoun. Not using Jb im we all know he could do a good job at wc.
        And some other shity taktik decision.
        I was happy with him and did support him until the wc , but he is realy doing shity and i cant understand why some follow him like blind sheeps and everythink what is he doing we have to support.
        Finally someone said it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          ^ Finally someone said it. Thank you.

btw this new TM list (if true) is a disgrace. When are we going to see the generation change in our TM?
          with all due respect, but do we have anyone better that has not been invited in the new list? payam got invited, sardar got invited, khalatbari is back, khaveh got invited. the thing our younger generation SUCKS! we simply dont have better atm

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
            simply because CQ doesn't want Iran to be fucked up against Venezuela! He certainly knows that TM has not the quality at the moment to bypass a two-month hole after the World Cup. They need to come together first and get used to each other again. The Korea match should be enough to see where Iran stands...
            This is blind defense of CQ. Pure and simple. Let's play club teams, draw or win, and boost our confidence, so when we get to the real test, we park the bus and lose...

Wouldn't you rather play big teams, get soorakhed, figure out your weaknesses, and base a squad around maximum potential. How much fitness does CQ think we need for AC? We aren't playing Columbia, Brazil, Germany or even Greece...for godsake yes our players are not in best shape, but in AC and Asia in general we never really came up short. What is the priority here? Have fun, be fit, or to win this damn tournament after so long?
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
              You are a mod, try to post quality stuff on the forum. Seriously, even a 2 year old child knows that even a 20% fit Iran squad wont get treated the way you described. We are talking about Iran here not Sri Lanka or Bangladesh.
              says the guy who has been warned several times....

Originally posted by tufun View Post
              Im sory but ur statement is brainless too or u just want defend cq. I dont know.
              So Cq are afraid to play against the 66 world ranking( its not germany )and he preferred to make no preparation?
              They need to come together first and get used to each other again ? When?? after the Ac? we have only 3 month .Riiiing Riiiing Riiiiing
              Our Ac opponents did 2-3 freindly games agains good teams.
              And u mean we have to wait see where iran stands against korea ? Will we get new tm players from Mars until the korea match ?
              Your post is so wrong, I don't know where to start... I better try hard to understand what you wanted to tell me and then I maybe consider to reply... and furthermore you better watch your language first and think before you call an opinion "brainless"....
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                FW
                Kaveh Rezaei
                Mehdi Sharifi
                Sardar Azmoun
                Karim Ansarifard
                Reza Ghoochanejad
                Mohsen Dalir
                Ghasem Hadadifar
                Akbar Sadeghi

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  This is blind defense of CQ. Pure and simple. Let's play club teams, draw or win, and boost our confidence, so when we get to the real test, we park the bus and lose...

Wouldn't you rather play big teams, get soorakhed, figure out your weaknesses, and base a squad around maximum potential. How much fitness does CQ think we need for AC? We aren't playing Columbia, Brazil, Germany or even Greece...for godsake yes our players are not in best shape, but in AC and Asia in general we never really came up short. What is the priority here? Have fun, be fit, or to win this damn tournament after so long?
                  well you probably know the Iranian "media" very well, you maybe noticed how Iran's "yellow press" started to bash CQ and TM after they were defeated by Angola.... as well as the draw against Belarus... TM players get heavily pressurized by the press and the fans and we all know very well that our players have not the mentality to defend mental attacks properly. I don't know exactly why CQ cancelled this one since I'm not in the coaching staff, I can just assume but everytime somebody tries to understand the decisions of a coach he is automatically labelled as defender of the holy CQ!
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Because Japan, Australia and South Korea showed their maximum potential at the World Cup because they had decent friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Because Japan, Australia and South Korea showed their maximum potential at the World Cup because they had decent friendlies.
                      haha exactly, Korea played how many friendlies?? 30? 40? so what? they had a rather easy group compared to Iran and failed.
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        with karimi he will quiet critics
                        I wasn't even a critic bro and I'm totally critical of this decision. Let's wait and see what the real critics are going to say about this, but I highly doubt anyone other than the unconditional supporters (for both CQ and Karimi) will have anything positive to say about this.

And I also HIGHLY doubt we will have any youngsters developing under Karimi. Don't forget, 6 months ago he was trying to get on TM at the expense of players like JB and Hajsafei!

Comment

Yea, I'm not too sure about this one. Karimi has ZERO coaching experience, and now it he is a part of the TM staff??

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                            Yea. Im not sure why Hadadifar is listed as a Striker. Same thing happened in WC when Hedari was listed as a FW. Early signs that CQ is planing on Parking the Bus again.

Comment

Karimi is only in TM b/c of his popularity with the fans. CQ khoob balade chejoori mardome ehsasiye Iran ro khar bokone.

btw, Didn't CQ say that Aghili and Rahmati will return to TM after the WC? I guess this is the first time CQ has said that he will do something and hasn't done it.

Comment

Reading some comments from this thread coming from a member called clipsport I realize how much we don't deserve CQ. Actually we deserve a thug like GN who exactly fits our sick and pathetic football ''culture'' like portrayed right here.

Comment

Working...
                                X