Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love of god... Hashem injured again?!!!! How many times does that have to happen before CQ gives up on this guy - it's not like he was even decent in the two games out of 9 he managed not to get injured for. He just wastes a perfectly good spot for someone else to get tried!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      For the love of god... Hashem injured again?!!!! How many times does that have to happen before CQ gives up on this guy - it's not like he was even decent in the two games out of 9 he managed not to get injured for. He just wastes a perfectly good spot for someone else to get tried!
      I actually think it's quite noble of Hashem to give the rest of the footballing world a chance at actually scoring goals by repeatedly being out with 'injury'.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Team Melli is back!

Last edited by TheBoss; 05-20-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Last edited by TheBoss; 05-20-2015, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damet shadidan garm, TheBoss.

Comment

Many more pictures here

http://90tv.ir/gallery/101451/%DA%AF...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Now imagine rest of the players joining these guys, players like, Jahanbakhsh, Sardar, Ashkan, Saeed, Alishah, Taremi, Hajmohammadi and so on.

We have such a beast team.

Comment

Can't wait for the final list

Comment

Btw anyone knows how tall Mohammadzadeh is? Here he is next to Sadeghi...

He looks 195+ or something

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Btw anyone knows how tall Mohammadzadeh is? Here he is next to Sadeghi...

He looks 195+ or something
                            Yeah, I would say he is around that height. Sadeghi is a big dude himself and Mohammadzadeh is towering over him.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you but what really gets me excited, is seeing CQ in in all those pics and him leading us to Russia.

Comment

That was about time, I was craving my dosis of Team Melli!
                                And for the love of CQ, can someone please open a "TM training camp" thread, so pictures will be posted there instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X