This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Damn HS injury is tough blow to an already suspect & weakened Left side ..!
    Unlike most I really like Amiri & I think too many here ignorantly scapegoating him for our AC demise.
    Surely CQ will move Ashkan to LW & Amiri & beijzadeh gonna be the next most likely players to play on Left. ?
    the late added Karimi will only feature in case of emergency situation
    spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Just look at this video and keep an eye on teymourian. This guy is a quality player. I hope he takes more shots during the game too
      indeed, Ando's Beastish Overall performance is the one thing that Stood out like sore thumb in that practice session..!!

He has been the undisputed overall MVP of TM under CQ reign and even before his arrival..!!

i can not think of any 1 player who's absence from TM would have more disastrous overall effect on the Team and that for you is a clear indicator of an MVP..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Consider the game against Chile as a loss now.
        The game against Chile was always going to be a loss with the squad CQ announced PL jaan, with 3 players injured in the past couple of weeks (including Haj and all before TM left for Austria), 1 injury prone player, 5 out of form QSL players and 1 full time bench player - even forgetting about the 2 players who were already on the Olympic team roster and didn't get replaced.

But even all of that is irrelevant when we are likely going to be playing with the same predictable formation and tactics which has already been figured out and beaten by a couple of crappy coaches like Shenaishil and Susic.

My predictions for TM under CQ have been mostly on the optimistic side, but I'm afraid the most optimistic prediction I can make for this match is 3-1 Chile and that's if CQ surprises with some pressing/attacking football which at this point has a VERY low chance of happening. If we stick with the same old same old players, formation and tactics, I'm afraid the result will be much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          The game against Chile was always going to be a loss with the squad CQ announced PL jaan, with 3 players injured in the past couple of weeks (including Haj and all before TM left for Austria), 1 injury prone player, 5 out of form QSL players and 1 full time bench player - even forgetting about the 2 players who were already on the Olympic team roster and didn't get replaced.
          But even all of that is irrelevant when we are likely going to be playing with the same predictable formation and tactics which has already been figured out and beaten by a couple of crappy coaches like Shenaishil and Susic.
          My predictions for TM under CQ have been mostly on the optimistic side, but I'm afraid the most optimistic prediction I can make for this match is 3-1 Chile and that's if CQ surprises with some pressing/attacking football which at this point has a VERY low chance of happening. If we stick with the same old same old players, formation and tactics, I'm afraid the result will be much worse.
          What should be Iran's tactic vs Chile? Offense football? It's not like Iran got 1 million options.
          Everyone knows how Chile plays, 3-4-3 in offense and in defense 5-4-1, but it's pretty hard to beat them, why should we change our tactic? We play similar like Chile, and this will be pretty hard, if you play attacking football like Germany tried it last year, you'll have a bad time.
          That's how we play in defense :
          That's how we play In offense :

We are not parking the bus, we play progressive pressing football, IF! we are in possession of the ball, if not, yea we're parking the bus

Comment

Can someone post news regarding TM traveling from Austria to Sweden as soon as it shwos up? I'm not sure whether they leave on Friday or Saturday..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Can someone post news regarding TM traveling from Austria to Sweden as soon as it shwos up? I'm not sure whether they leave on Friday or Saturday..
              Daamn boy, if you don't manage to convince CQ to stay, I will be disappointed in you after all these efforts

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                We play similar like Chile
                First of all, we don't play ANYTHING like Chile. Secondly, tactics and formations are two completely different things and in neither of those do we have any similarities to Chile. They will be playing an attacking 4-3-3 while we'll be lucky to play a defensive 4-3-2-1.

I guess we'll have to wait and see in the game, but just keep an eye on how many players they will have in our half and involved in the play on any attack (6-7) and how many players we'll have doing the same (3-4). Also expect them to be pressing hard in midfield and forcing us to make errors rather than sitting back and letting us build up plays like we will do.

Comment

They will challenge our defense big time. Chile if they play the real one, they are aggressive attacking bunch! I know as a matter of fact both Heydari and Beikzadeh can not stand the pressure. Ando may do average but Neko will be owned. If dejagah has any steam our team will be going from there. I don't see the confidence or experience of Amiri help us in left wing. He will be owned big time. Shojai will be a shadow, but he might pull up some tricks here and there. Beiranvand is our best choice in goal or we concede many goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Pretty much agree with you, but CQ was changing his park the bus style for a more attacking type when the Pooladi-BW hit the fans! He used some good young talents in AC and I had high hopes. at the same time I don't blame CQ for many things. He still could help our team for another year. we have to not forget many positive influence he had on our football.

Comment

We will win 2-0, you heard it first.

Goals by Gucci and Nekounam.

Comment

TM training, arrival of Karim, Javad and Ashkan, Interviews with Dejagah and Hashem

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...C%D9%84%DB%8C/

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Pretty much agree with you, but CQ was changing his park the bus style for a more attacking type when the Pooladi-BW hit the fans! He used some good young talents in AC and I had high hopes. at the same time I don't blame CQ for many things. He still could help our team for another year. we have to not forget many positive influence he had on our football.
                          He did for sure until we scored the goal against Iraq and I was 100% sure at that point that we were going to win the game comfortably if we played the same way - of course we didn't and slowly let them back into the game even before the BW-Pouladi Fiasco.

I think he felt comfortable starting that game (and that game only as far as half decent opponents go) on an offensive footing because we had played Iraq a couple of weeks earlier with our "B" team and completely dominated them in midfield. Of course that was a rare occurrence to play a team in your group and we can't count on that ever happening again.

Other than that, I don't think we can call how we played against UAE or even Qatar anything but defensive. And in a moment of panic after the Pouladi-BW fiasco and that rushed Amiri sub, it was back to defense again.

I totally agree with you about Amiri/Beik combo is going to be a hole the size of the grand canyon. Amiri is an alright player (nothing extraordinarily) in an offensive game plan, but he's completely lost in a defensive game. And I'm just praying that Beik is going to make it onto the field without getting injured, never mind actually playing the full game!

Comment

Hajsafi is injured & Yaghoub Karimi invited:
                            حسان حاج صفی مصدوم شدیعقوب*کریمی جایگزین حاج*صفی در اردوی تیم ملی

مدافع تيم فوتبال استقلال به جاي احسان حاج*صفي مصدوم در اردوي تيم ملي شرکت خواهد کرد.
                            به نقل از سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، در بدو ورود تیم ملی به اتریش، احسان حاج صفی از ناحیه پا درد داشت و بر همین اساس بنا به صلاحدید کادر فنی تمرینات خود را آعاز نکرد تا معاینات پزشکی وضعیت او را مشخص کند. پس از بررسی*های کادر پزشکی تیم ملی مشخص شد که این بازیکن با مصدومیتی از قبل روبه رو بوده است. بنابراین طبق تصمیم اتخاذ شده این بازیکن امشب به ایران باز می گردد تا دوران مداوای خود را در ایران پیگیری کند.

پس از این کادر فنی تیم ملی از یعقوب کریمی بازیکن استقلال دعوت کرد که برای حضور در ادامه اردوی اروپایی تیم ملی به اروپا سفر کند. قرار است این بازیکن از اردوی تیم ملی در سوئد به جمع ملی پوشان اضافه شود.

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران ششم و یازدهم فروردین در دو دیدار دوستانه به مصاف شیلی و سوئد می رود.

Comment

Y Karimi injured wont join TM

Comment

I can definately see Ando getting into a few arguments with Medel tomorrow
                                Both gholdor and gheyrati and sometimes a bit ***khol

Comment

Working...
                                X