X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM-News-

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
    With all respect, I do not waste time to answer to the ridiculous comments.
    That's exactly how I felt when I read your comment. But I opted to waste time.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      That's exactly how I felt when I read your comment. But I opted to waste time.
      I never had any plan to make you sad but your last comment was like a 14 yrs old IMO. What I said about "CQ used GN players and copied some of his tactics ( putting Montazeri as right back and Haydari as right winger)" was not what I made from myself. That was what I read from news and I put it here. As an example, I put Mosatavi interview to show you that I did not make that from myself. I hope you get what I said here.

Comment

Most CQ fans are the fans that were not grew up in Iran although they may have Iranian blood.

HAHA, know that Ghalenoei was one of the main reasons that we qualified to the WC. CQ fucked up the first 5 games of final round. In last 3 games he used 7 players from Ghalenoei's team in his line up. It was Ghalenoei who prepared those players well and smashed each team with Esteghlal and those 7 players. Note that it was GN who put Montazeri as right back and Heydari as right winger for first time and CQ did that after GN. GN is one of the good Iranian candidates for NT with other Iranian coaches like Jalali.

I m not against foreign coach. In fact I think it is better for Iran Senior NT to have a foreign but I do not agree with every foreign coach. IMO CQ should have left NT after the WC.
        If GN is so great then how come Esteghlal's TM players don't play well in their clubs but perform extremely well in TM? It's probably because of CQ tactics and the way he prepares, trains and leads our team.

Look at Sadeghi, Hashem, Khosrow or even Ando. They have been playing terribly.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
          If GN is so great then how come Esteghlal's TM players don't play well in their clubs but perform extremely well in TM? It's probably because of CQ tactics and the way he prepares, trains and leads our team.

When CQ used those 7 players they performed excellent under GN.

Note that if CQ's contract did not renew and we had to go with a local coach Ghalenoei would not have been my first choice. My first choice would have been Majid Jalali but I prefered Ghalenoei to the coaches like Daei, Ghotbi, and even Faraki.

Comment

When CQ used those 7 players they performed excellent under GN.

Note that if CQ's contract did not renew and we had to go with a local coach Ghalenoei would not have been my first choice. My first choice would have been Majid Jalali but I prefered Ghalenoei to the coaches like Daei, Ghotbi, and even Faraki.
            Last season they performed terribly and even this season. There's no doubt that CQ is one of the best coaches in the world so I'm glad he's here with us. The funny thing is everyone was criticizing CQ even when he was in Portugal and saying that he did terrible in WC in 2010 but they lost 1-0 to the best team of that time which was Spain and look what happened to Portugal this world cup.

Comment

I never had any plan to make you sad but your last comment was like a 14 yrs old IMO. What I said about "CQ used GN players and copied some of his tactics ( putting Montazeri as right back and Haydari as right winger)" was not what I made from myself. That was what I read from news and I put it here. As an example, I put Mosatavi interview to show you that I did not make that from myself. I hope you get what I said here.
              I think you didn't understand it.

Maybe if you answer these questions it will help:

Did CQ allow Rahmati to play in TM?

Did GN allow Rahmati to play in Esteghlal Tehran?

Who did not allow Rahmati to play in their team first? CQ or GN?

Once you answer those you will see clearly that GN copied CQ.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Maybe b/c CQ took all these players and had intensive training with them over the summer. They never got any rest. In fact if you look at the list of players that participated in the South African and Austia camp, most are under performing, unfit to play 90 minutes, or are injured.

Here are the players from the South African camp.

Khosrow Heydari - Unfit to play 90 minutes
                Hossein Mahini - Under performing
                Amir Hosseini Sadeghi - Injured and under performing
                Hashem Beikzadeh - Injured, unfit to play 90 and under performing
                Mehrdad Pooladi - MIA
                Ahmad Alenemeh - under performing
                Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh - under performing
                Ghasem Haddadifar - on and off of Injury (not sure about performance)
                Ando Teymourian - Recently got back to full fitness and under performing
                Bakhtiar Rahmani - ACL injury (out for months)
                Reza Haghighi - Unfit and under performing
                Karim Ansarifard - Hasn't even played yet. I don't know why.
                Reza Nouroozi - ACL injury (out for months)

the ones I don't know about are
                Montazeri, Hosseini, Sharifi, Hajsafi

So as you can see, that whole intensive training that CQ had with these players has really made them tired or injured. pretty much all of them. not just the ones in SS.

Comment

Did CQ allow Rahmati to play in TM?
                  NO

Did GN allow Rahmati to play in Esteghlal Tehran?
                  YES (Every single game when he was under contract)

Once you answer those you will see clearly that GN copied CQ.
                  I don't get it.

Comment

There's no doubt that CQ is one of the best coaches in the world

He couldn't even get a deal with Leeds United.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post

Comment

Maybe b/c CQ took all these players and had intensive training with them over the summer. They never got any rest. In fact if you look at the list of players that participated in the South African and Austia camp, most are under performing, unfit to play 90 minutes, or are injured.
                        Mehrdad Pooladi - MIA
                        So as you can see, that whole intensive training that CQ had with these players has really made them tired or injured. pretty much all of them. not just the ones in SS.

Comment

^Kiarash, joone madaret, mishe ma yek rooz az daste to nakhandim? and It's saturday tomorrow, God help me

Comment

Those were just rumors and not true.

Comment

Mehrdad Pooladi - MIA

It just amazes me that you're trying to blame it on CQ. You should point the fingers at GN and the rest all other coaches in IPL who can't train the players well enough. They're all under performing cause they train them terribly in IPL and that's why CQ needs to go on long camps. Neku was playing terribly in Esteghlal while he was in Iran and in TM he was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I have come to a conclusion that CQ is way too smart for some football fans and coaches in Iran, therefore there's no point of us trying to convince them that he's a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X