Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      disappointing...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      He is only 18!
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Caykur wouldve been good, but this crap? 2nd division turkey is not much better than PGPL

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          He is only 18!
          Yes but they are not even in the first division, even the bottom team of first division will be better

Comment

IPL is on par with most of the turkish 1st division so if this 2nd division loan is true, it is a true lack of respect.
            At least with turkish 1st division like Rizespor he could play against some top teams.

I'd rather having him in FB and don't play than a 2nd division loan.

Sorry inarseneitrust, but I still have a hard time to accept that muriqi and erding are sending our boy in second division, 18 years old or not

Comment

Honestly would prefer him to get loaned back to an Iranian club than 2nd division Turkish club...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Before we all start playing victim here... This is perfectly OK!

Takefusa Kubo was also loaned out to a newly promoted La Liga team from Real Madrid, RCD Mallorca.

Comment

So much for Allahyar at Fenerbahce.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Takefusa Kubo was also loaned out to a newly promoted La Liga team from Real Madrid, RCD Mallorca.
                    Comparing turkish 2nd division with laliga or even spanish 2nd division?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Comparing turkish 2nd division with laliga or even spanish 2nd division?
                      He is still going to be in the same league!

Comment

Just let the kid play and adapt to European football. He has a long ways to go before hitting his prime.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

You can't be serious!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            You can't be serious!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            No, “you can’t be serious” if you want him to rot on the bench!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                              According to the news, Allahyar will being loaned to the new second turkish division team Hatayspor.
                              https://fenerbahcerepublic.org/fener...yor-31960.html
                              http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/sporarena...lcusu-41316110
                              Wait I thought he was going to loaned to Rizespor?!?!?

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Rizespor is negiciating with Fenerbahçe to get Allahyar on loan

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/al...olunda-6023821

Comment

who really thought fener would go the entire season with an 18 yr old with a handful of esteghlal games as their backup striker?

Comment

Working...
                                X