No announcement yet.

Taha Zareei @ Leixes S.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw guys for the 100th time please stop posting unnecessary insecure comments about the Iraqi LB, because Iraqis are constantly on this forum and obsessed with anything negative related to Iranian football. No one except themselves hype this dude so much, even Pouladi is 3X better than this guy.

We will have 2-3 players at least in top leagues in few years guaranteed and we will have the last laugh as usual, when they will also be watching us at the WC from their TVs, just be patient They are the ones that are extremely insecure when seeing our success, they would give anything to be as good as Iran. I see it as pathetic that this player is the first Iraqi ever to play in a respectable league, it speaks for itself, they are a very poor footballing nation

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      You are incorset.
      Can you get lost? You follow me all around PFDC writing this annoying comment. I'm pretty sure I can report you to the mods for spamming me.

Comment

ya the obsession with Ali Adnan is really weirdly extreme, hilarious, but at the same time disturbing...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Can you get lost? You follow me all around PFDC writing this annoying comment. I'm pretty sure I can report you to the mods for spamming me.
          But I love you. You are my heart, my universe.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Conspiracy theory 101:

The wheel was discovered in Mesopotamia ( Modern day Iraq occupies the most land from that civilisation).

What I'm sniffing at here is "TheWheels" is an Iraqi spy.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Conspiracy theory 101:

The wheel was discovered in Mesopotamia ( Modern day Iraq occupies the most land from that civilisation).

An incorset one?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Btw guys for the 100th time please stop posting unnecessary insecure comments about the Iraqi LB, because Iraqis are constantly on this forum and obsessed with anything negative related to Iranian football. No one except themselves hype this dude so much, even Pouladi is 3X better than this guy.

We will have 2-3 players at least in top leagues in few years guaranteed and we will have the last laugh as usual, when they will also be watching us at the WC from their TVs, just be patient They are the ones that are extremely insecure when seeing our success, they would give anything to be as good as Iran. I see it as pathetic that this player is the first Iraqi ever to play in a respectable league, it speaks for itself, they are a very poor footballing nation
                Pouladi??? I'd rather have a brick on the field than that idiot. Forgotten about his stupid dive that cost us the Asian Cup already??

Comment

Conspiracy theory 101:

Iraqiam man nistam, kam harfeh moft bezan.

Comment

Iran needs time to be reborn, it's hard to get back players in Bayern, Hamburgo, Fulham, Osasuna.. But we are on track, just need more 2, 3 years...
                    Alireza Jahanbakhsh in AZ Alkmar (Top 5 best teams In Holland)
                    Azmoun is playing and scored in Russian championship
                    Ezzatolahi will start playing for sure
                    Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi just need another year to be respected players in Europe
                    More 3 or 4 players will move to Europe for sure, and let's hope same of them move for Top clubs academies or a decent first league club

Just need time for back

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      But I love you. You are my heart, my universe.
                      You are such a romantic KC TheWheels is a lucky fella.

Comment

Why so salty?

Comment

I can just imagine you being one of those bache porroos.

Learn to take a joke.

Comment

I can just imagine you being one of those bache porroos.

Learn to take a joke.
                            I thought you were serious. And I'm far from a bacheh poroo.

Comment

I thought you were serious. And I'm far from a bacheh poroo.
                              It's all good. Just take it easy on yourself.

Think of PFDC as purely a source of entertainment, rather than a place to pick fights and create arguments. [emoji12]

Comment

It's all good. Just take it easy on yourself.

Think of PFDC as purely a source of entertainment, rather than a place to pick fights and create arguments. [emoji12]
                                Mate my main source of entertainment is trolling and picking fights with people lool. I just come here to read about Iran's football.

Comment

Working...
                                X