This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Sardar going native for the championship celebrations!

yea man, all is missing in this pic yeki az oon kharaash..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      That's a lot of money! It's no wonder why Leandro Paredes has a Lamborghini, Driussi has a top model Benz, etc...

Damesh Garm! Playing for a good team and making profit/helping out his family and community in Iran, respect...

...And he goes and buys a Yellow Lamborghini "Urus"! My man! Well deserved and nooshe joonesh.

Comment

Sardar's latest interview https://varzesh3.com/news/1611744/%D...B4%D9%88%D8%AF . Main points:

1- He is very happy with his move to Zenit and winning the RPL championship.

2- He is very tired and will be rested in the game against Rostov to make sure his knee remains healthy. His health is more important than winning the RPL golden boot.

3- Many TM players like Daei to be the next head coach because of his strong leadership and management skills. He had not heard about Wilmots but he hopes that IFF picks a good HC.

4- He will do everything he can to make TM successful in the future.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Sardar's latest interview https://varzesh3.com/news/1611744/%D...B4%D9%88%D8%AF . Main points:

1- He is very happy with his move to Zenit and winning the RPL championship.

2- He is very tired and will be rested in the game against Rostov to make sure his knee remains healthy. His health is more important than winning the RPL golden boot.

3- Many TM players like Daei to be the next head coach because of his strong leadership and management skills. He had not heard about Wilmots but he hopes that IFF picks a good HC.

4- He will do everything he can to make TM successful in the future.

Go Sardar!
          i'm annoyed and call bs on that..!!

this could well be closest he will ever get to ever winning a golden boot in any EU league..! unless he has a clear injury aggravation?? he needs to play full 90 and give it his best to win the award outright..!! it will be a huge boost to his future marketability..!

if you asked me, i think he is being benched because i've noticed him in the the last couple of matches dragging ass and not doing his fair share of defending and pressing from the front..!! perhaps it could be because of a knock ? or a nagging injury..? or maybe he got a big head again with all the recent hype surround him..? but his performances in the last 2 matches in particular to me, in general has lacked commitment, especially on the defensive hustle and pressing front... and he was just soosooling his way upfront looking for a lucky bounce or an easy tap-in to pounce on..!
          at the same time this dirussi/rigoni guys seem to have picked up the slack on the Pressing from the Attack, which is Pivotal to Zenit's typical game tactics and success on the pitch..! hence they are now rightfully afforded more game time to partner up Dzuba uptop who has maintained his workhorse and strong presence on the attacking front.

ps
          another probably controversial point to make here is that...
          i know he has had a very impressive offensive impact since his move to Zenit .... yet he has also wasted Way too Many Golden opportunities to be considered a Legit Hot prospect for the Top Notch EU clubs this summer..!! He certainly must work on and improve his conversion rate for next season, because he sure as shitt gets Plenty of golden chances in RPL with Zenit's style of play..! with him it seems his Production Level all boils down to how hungry he looks for scoring and how much effort he puts off the ball on the pitch..!! every time i notice he gets too nonchalant in possession and doesnt hustle defensively on the pitch, he ends up disappointing..!
          FTB looks unlikely to be offered a Big Club move this summer..!? perhaps thats for the best, cause i think he is capable and looks poised to vastly improving on his already impressive offensive stats next season in CL/RPL..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            another probably controversial point to make here is that...
            i know he has had a very impressive offensive impact since his move to Zenit .... yet he has also wasted Way too Many Golden opportunities to be considered a Legit Hot prospect for the Top Notch EU clubs this summer..!! He certainly must work on and improve his conversion rate for next season, because he sure as shitt gets Plenty of golden chances in RPL with Zenit's style of play..! with him it seems his Production Level all boils down to how hungry he looks for scoring and how much effort he puts off the ball on the pitch..!! every time i notice he gets too nonchalant in possession and doesnt hustle defensively on the pitch, he ends up disappointing..!
            not controversial at all for those who can remove emotions when judging out players. no doubt about it he has done great so far and raised the bar for himself with his performances, but you're avsolutely spot on about him still having a lot of work to do in the box. against cska early in the second half he squandered 2 golden chances that should have been easy goals. you simply cant mess up opportunities like that when playing in good teams in a top 4 league......maybe in a lower mid table/relegation battling team you can but not when you're in a top 8-9 team.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope this isn't true but I think this will most likely be the peak of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                I hope this isn't true but I think this will most likely be the peak of his career.
                No Iran in 2 years, this being the peak of Azmoun's career, pray tell what else is your crystal ball telling us?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  not controversial at all for those who can remove emotions when judging out players. no doubt about it he has done great so far and raised the bar for himself with his performances, but you're avsolutely spot on about him still having a lot of work to do in the box. against cska early in the second half he squandered 2 golden chances that should have been easy goals. you simply cant mess up opportunities like that when playing in good teams in a top 4 league......maybe in a lower mid table/relegation battling team you can but not when you're in a top 8-9 team.
                  I tend to disagree. We are all used to seeing the highlights and seeing top strikers finishing everything. But in reality, any coach would give his right arm for his forwards to finish half of the clear scoring chances that they get. One thing you need to have as a great forward is to have selective amnesia and not let their misses affect them the next time they are in front of the goal. Sardar certainly has that self belief and confidence.

Comment

anyone else read his name in russian as Cerdar and think of cheddar cheese azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      No Iran in 2 years, this being the peak of Azmoun's career, pray tell what else is your crystal ball telling us?
                      Chete?

Comment

This is an old video but did you see the bicycle kick goal Mamaev scored in jail: https://twitter.com/sportexpress/sta...31069860741120

https://old.reddit.com/r/RussianFoot...in_a_friendly/

Comment

Sardar Azmoun is a polyglot, he can speak 5 or so languages: Persian, Turkmen, English, Russian, and apparently Spanish

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i'm annoyed and call bs on that..!!
                            Azmoun is in Iran, so we will not see him feature for Zenit this weekend.

Comment

Chalov scored the only goal for CSKA today and now he leads the table with 13 goals.

Comment

Well fk a duck ..!
                                Dammit

Comment

Working...
                                X