Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    ARj won't travel with the team and BHAFC fans are tearing him up on social media.

https://www.facebook.com/95602073138...6832609558139/

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Is it because of his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Is it because of his injury?
      Yes. Although fans seem happy Knockaert is starting over him.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yes. Although fans seem happy Knockaert is starting over him.
        Knockeart h as been with the team for years now and he's been playing relatively well this year! AJB is new and although he's been pretty good he's had maybe one bad game and the fans remember this one especially because the team lost! This type of reaction is common in sport. Don't make much of it! AJB will be back strong !

If I remember correctly there was a point in time which BHAFC fans were practically asking for Knockeart's head lol!

Comment

ARj won't travel with the team and BHAFC fans are tearing him up on social media.

Just a few keyboard warriors. Atmosphere at home games has not scapegoated him. Just been invisible so not much to criticise. Not the only player to struggle against Wolves: most of them did.

Comment

Fans pay heavy and expensive prices to watch their teams and Brighton’s are no different so they are certainly entitled to their opinion.

As the record-signing for a small club, JB above all set himself a monumental challenge! Let’s be honest, he hasn’t set the premiership on fire and clearly needs more time as he continues to adjust.

It’s true about the Dutch league - another example how it’s gone down further in the elite of European leagues, just not comparable with the Premiership as JB is clearly finding out. A more severe example of not adjusting is actually his Alkamar’s teammate Vincent Jansen at Spurs, Who was brilliant in Dutch league but failed at the Premiership. He returned from a Fenerbache loan in June!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

His own fans are tearing him up here tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                His own fans are tearing him up here tbh.
                It's to be expected. He is BHAFC highest paid player and biggest signing. He is adjusting but I have a feeling it would be in his and BHAFC interest to part ways. Hughton is misusing him and he isn't adjusting to Hughton's style of play.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hardly ever post on here (I enjoy reading everyone's opinions, and dameh pfdc.com garm for being around all these years--wonderful job).

But I have to say we gotta be patient with Jahanbakhsh. He went from dutch league to premier league--not from Serie A. He has more than enough skills to succeed in the league. So if he has bad performances, don't freak out. He signed a 5 year contract.

If after 1 season of significant playing, he's still struggling---then the league might not be the best fit for him. Until then, let's reserve judgement.

Comment

This Cardiff v. Brighton game is absolutely awful.
                    Brighton is parking the buss, and cardiff can't break that buss

EDIT:
                    2-1 Cardiff... That goal was pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                      This Cardiff v. Brighton game is absolutely awful.
                      Brighton is parking the buss, and cardiff can't break that buss
                      EDIT:
                      2-1 Cardiff... That goal was pretty interesting.
                      It's as much as you can expect when the away side has to play with 10 men starting in the first half. Unfortunate to lose this one, but didn't show anything either way

Comment

Another dissapointing week.for Izquerdo. When ARJ returns, he needs to take his place.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It's all Jahanbakhsh's fault.

Comment

This was almost a guaranteed 1 point and a very good chance of 3 points for Brighton. So where are ARJ bashers? The whole team sucks.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Stephens got a red in the 34th minute, Brighton was doing well before that. Shocked they held onto a tie after 60 minutes down a man anyway

Comment

ps: just watched the highlights from last week. Guys I'm SHOCKED that some of you are blaming Jahanbakhsh for any of the 3 goals... he wasn't near the ball in any one of them to be frank. Here if you like take a look yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImPh2fYy5WI

Comment

Working...
                                X