Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
    After we qualify today I am going to check out prices for hotel/air fare for Russia. I really hope TM gets at least 1 game in Moscow or at the very least in St. Petersburgh. Those are the only 2 cities I really want to visit. If TM happens to play in 1 or both those cities I am booking a World Cup vacation to Russia.
    Nightmare scenario would be being in group D, number 3: that means our games would be in Kaliningrad, Nizhny Novgorod, and Rostov

If we are B3: our matches would be in Moscow, St. Petersburg & Kaliningrad

B2 means: Sochi, Kazan, Kaliningrad (Wildcard !)

Comment

These security measures are good.

Comment

Oh god it doesn't seem like a good chance of landing a match in Moscow or St. Petersburg. Do you know what the probability of getting 1 of those 2 cities is?

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        Nightmare scenario would be being in group D, number 3: that means our games would be in Kaliningrad, Nizhny Novgorod, and Rostov

If we are B3: our matches would be in Moscow, St. Petersburg & Kaliningrad

B2 means: Sochi, Kazan, Kaliningrad (Wildcard !)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          طبق اعلام مسوولان برگزاري بازي ايران و ازبكستان از الان بليت فروشي اين مسابقه در ورزشگاه شروع شد.

@piroozinews 🔻
          کانال رسمی روزنامه پیروزی
          good means stadium will be full mow its not mandatory to buy tickets online

Comment

why kick off so late in Tehran?
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
              Oh god it doesn't seem like a good chance of landing a match in Moscow or St. Petersburg. Do you know what the probability of getting 1 of those 2 cities is?
              We have a 50-60% change of AT LEAST having a game in Moscow/Spb.

Check out the Wikipedia page of the event, has all the games and venues announced. Where we get depends on OUR GROUP (and whether we are number 2/3/4 in our group).

Draw is first week of December, when we will know for sure.

Comment

For those from Europe with a Dish, you can check out "IR CAMA3" on Hotbird 13 & Eutelsat 7 . They are goin to show the Game live FTA according to their FB Page.

https://www.facebook.com/IR-CAMA-3-TV-1517725281604884/

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Because when people come from work and need to have dinner first and eat their chelo kabab and dough and it all has to be digested before the celebration otherwise everything will come pouring out of 100k Persian mouth's and it will all be dirty

Comment

LOL funny.

I am also assuming it might have to do something with Ramazoon and Iftar?

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    Because when people come from work and need to have dinner first and eat their chelo kabab and dough and it all has to be digested before the celebration otherwise everything will come pouring out of 100k Persian mouth's and it will all be dirty

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Ramadan

Comment

guys does pfdc or any member record the game and put it online after the game?

i'm going to miss this match ffs... or is there a thread for people who have missed the game and want to watch the full match without getting spoiled? preferrably in english commentary.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ght=no+spoiler

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          guys does pfdc or any member record the game and put it online after the game?

i'm going to miss this match ffs... or is there a thread for people who have missed the game and want to watch the full match without getting spoiled? preferrably in english commentary.

Comment

Im afraid we are overconfident and will bite us like it did against saudi in 2010 qualifiers

Comment

Dont worry we have this guy named CQ that virtually immune us from the immense fucks of the past we have become accustomed to.

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              Im afraid we are overconfident and will bite us like it did against saudi in 2010 qualifiers

Comment

Uzbek's line up announced:

Interesting that Djeparov (Sepahan) is not playing...

Comment

Working...
                                X